Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vincent's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 2:15 am

Vince finished up the basic stuff he would need to do for later. He disregarded the rest of it, knowing he could finish it later. He took the cake (tiramisu) out of the fridge and walked back over to the bunks. "Ready to go?" He asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 2:26 am

Rhiannon nodded in the direction of Vince's voice. "Yup, all ready. Lead the way, I guess." She tapped her cane on the ground for emphasis, and also to make the post slightly longer. It was far too short as it was previously.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 2:47 am

Vince walked over to the door and opened it. "Ladies first," Vince said cheerfully, leaning against the door and smiling. 
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 2:56 am

Aw, how polite. She hadn't exactly given him a choice about it, but it was still polite. Rhiannon found her way to the door and walked through, stopping outside to wait a second for Vince.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 3:09 am

Vince stepped outside with his shoes scraping the ground slightly. He closed the door quietly behind him and sighed. "Well," he said with a matter'o'fact tone. "Shall we?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 6:04 pm

"Mhm." Rhiannon started to walk towards the Fourth's barracks, which wasn't all that far away, really. But it was still nice to have company in case something weird happened, like a monster suddenly appearing conveniently in the center of camp. Like that would ever happen, pft.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/22/2013, 11:19 pm

Vince started to walk after her, carrying the tiramisu that was in the shallow pan. He started to whistle as he walked alongside Rhiannon. It was a pretty fun day that he had with her. If a bit emotional. 
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 1:07 am

They walked for a bit, and Rhiannon noticed a faint sort of noise. It was difficult to describe, something like a soft thing shifting around in a snug container. "Are you carrying something?" she asked, wondering if that was the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 10:52 pm

Vince yawned and said calmly, "It's nothing important. Just.." He struggled to find the right words for it while his feet scraped across the ground. He thought about it momentarily before finding the right words. "It's just something I have to deliver later," Vince said with a smile as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 11:05 pm

"Later?" How curious. "It'll be nighttime later," Rhiannon laughed. Tiny laugh, not big laugh. A few seconds later and they were already near the barracks. It was close, after all, since it was neighbors with the Third's barracks. She stopped walking a couple of feet from the door. At least, she thought they were near the door. She hadn't been paying special attention to how many steps she was taking. "We're here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 11:37 pm

"Oh, uh yeah, sure," Vince said, looking up. He looked up at the fourth barracks. It seemed to sloop down slightly, like it was always depressed. Vince could see why Rhiannon didn't like to stay here. He sighed slightly, knowing that the day with her was over. "Yeah, we're at the Fourth Cohort's barracks," he said quietly. 
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 11:43 pm

Vince didn't sound exactly chipper about that. "Don't sound so sad, it'll make me frown." She faced him and frowned for emphasis. It wasn't a real frown, it was one of those dumb-looking fake ones. But, wait, how did Rhiannon know what a frown was if she can't see? Most humans, blind or not, know how to smile and frown. It's wired into our brains and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/23/2013, 11:45 pm

Vince laughed slightly. He looked around slightly, before sighing and chuckling. "Here, have this," he says and takes out the shallow dish containing the tiramisu in it. "It's an Italian cake called tiramisu. I think you might enjoy it," Vince said with a small smile and a blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 12:18 am

"You were carrying cake around this whole time and didn't tell me until now?" She feigned a bit of shock, and then smiled warmly. "Thank you very much, Vince. I'm sure it'll be delicious." Rhiannon held out a hand for the cake, then wondered if she'd actually need two hands to carry it. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 12:28 am

Vince gave her the pan carefully so that she doesn't drop it. "No problem. I have no one else to cook for except myself anyways," He says, laughing a bit. "It's been a great time, spending time with you," he says sincerely. "I hope we.. well, we see each other again," he says with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 1:43 am

The cakepan wasn't especially heavy, but it was a little big to carry with one hand, so Rhiannon pinned her cane to her side with her arm and held it that way, freeing up two hands to hold the delicious dessert. "I had a nice time, too. And I know we'll see each other again. I have to take this pan back once I eat the tiramisu, right?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 2:01 am

"No, keep it, I have enough pans to last me a millenia," Vince said as he politely opened the door to the fourth cohort's barracks for Rhiannon. He smiled and started to whistle a slightly more cheerful song than before.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 3:19 am

"Aw, there goes my excuse. Rats." Rhiannon turned towards the door, which she had heard being opened, and walked into her barracks. No, wait, she stopped in the doorway and faced Vince again. With a smile, "Goodnight, then!"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime9/24/2013, 3:23 am

Vince smiled at Rhiannon and turned away. "Good night," he said softly, and started to whistle up a tune while kicking up dust while walking down the road. He felt good, like he had finally achieved something worthwhile in his life. It felt great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent's Bunk   Vincent's Bunk - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent's Bunk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3