Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey there people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vi Brittania

Hey there people  Empty
PostSubject: Hey there people    Hey there people  Icon_minitime10/3/2013, 6:01 pm

Yo! 
So Im vi Brittania. Shorten that to whatever you like, I don't mind xD 
Or if you wish, call me Alex. 
Option 3 is just be imaginative and create your own name for me! 

Anyway, I'm new here, but I'm familiar with RPing, I've done it on other sites before, and on mmos and in other rpgs. 

I plan on staying here for a while, so you guys best get used to me xD
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Hey there people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people    Hey there people  Icon_minitime10/3/2013, 6:41 pm

Hello and welcome to hell, I'll be your tour guide on the ride across the River Styx, as you travel to the palace of Hades. I'm Dexter and I'm an Olympian. Any questions refer to Olympian's and Primordial gods for your needs. Also as a personal survey, what other sites have you RPed on?
Back to top Go down
vi Brittania

Hey there people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people    Hey there people  Icon_minitime10/4/2013, 6:33 am

Mostly just various forumotion ones, smaller ones with few people - mostly ones set up by people I know or ones friends are on - all dead or almost dead now (I don't know anyone here though - this was found via google searches and me looking at a number of PJ ones). But then I've been on plays like Mizahar for a period of time (though I didn't like that one too much, so didn't stay very long - very short period of time). 
And then I spent a loooot of time on the RP servers on  WoW (public originally, then private) 

So yeah, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hey there people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people    Hey there people  Icon_minitime10/4/2013, 8:19 am

swiggity swup what's up

yo, i'm albatross, but you can call me fishy or lila if you prefer. i really don't care what you call me so long as it's not disrespectful. i'm one of the site's four active admins, so if you've got any questions, feel free to ask me! as i am obligated to say being an admin and all that, please read and follow the rules. if something is unclear, i or one of the other admins will be more than willing to help you!

a bit about myself, if you're interested, and even if you're not because #yolo. i like a lot of music. like, i listen to music ranging from one direction to sleeping with sirens to san cisco. i'm too cool for proper capitalization. i also happen to say a lot of things ironically. this includes text talk, hashtag usage, words like yolo and swag, swiggity swag type phrases (like the one at the top #holla), and other things. sometimes it's not ironic. sometimes it is. no one can tell. nobody knows. i don't even know. who am i. what is this place. how did i get here. where are my hands.

so, to recap, please follow the rules, blah blah blah, ask questions, blah blah blah, i may have some mental issues, blah blah blah. i hope you have a good time here, and please, do try not to die. it would be horribly messy and painful for everyone involved.

GUYS LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS THING WOAH
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hey there people  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there people    Hey there people  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there people
Page 1 of 1