Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yhaloder

Go down 
+2
Kirby
Asimi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asimi

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime11/6/2013, 3:48 pm

Hi there. I'm Asimi and.. well, the only thing I can think to say at the moment is I'd forgotten how incredibly awkward it is to write an introduction topic. Hopefully I'll get to know you all soon enough.

There's no time. I'm chained to a pole in Ani's basement, pay my ransom money plz.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime11/6/2013, 5:54 pm

Hallo there! I'm No One but everyone calls me Jazzy. It looks like you've got the site quite figured out already but don't be afraid to ask for some help. I will gladly answer any question to the best of my ability, but the admins know much more than I. Also, I have sent you a friend request. To view it, just go to profile and friends and foes should come up. Click it and you'll see my name. I reccomend accepting it though it is totally up to you.
Back to top Go down
Count Solar

Count Solar

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime11/6/2013, 5:56 pm

The intro topic is dreaded indeed. I would pay the ransom, but then (a) the werewolves would eat me instead,  and (b) I would have no money for Ani's cuppity cakes. Anywho, welcome to the site.

~SolarDL

Plus Ani/Immortal/Zoe scares me, so.....
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime11/6/2013, 6:09 pm

Hey-o, Asimi! I would like to donate exactly 1 U.S. dollar to your predicament.

But if you ask me, the best kind of intro topic is the chatbox. #WordsOfWisdom

Well, Hope ya have fun on the site!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime11/6/2013, 6:22 pm

swiggity swup what's up

yo, i'm albatross, but you can call me fishy or lila if you prefer. i really don't care what you call me so long as it's not disrespectful. i'm one of the site's four active admins, so if you've got any questions, feel free to ask me! as i am obligated to say being an admin and all that, please read and follow the rules. if something is unclear, i or one of the other admins will be more than willing to help you!

a bit about myself, if you're interested, and even if you're not because #yolo. i like a lot of music. like, i listen to music ranging from one direction to sleeping with sirens to san cisco. i'm too cool for proper capitalization. i also happen to say a lot of things ironically. this includes text talk, hashtag usage, words like yolo and swag, swiggity swag type phrases (like the one at the top #holla), and other things. sometimes it's not ironic. sometimes it is. no one can tell. nobody knows. i don't even know. who am i. what is this place. how did i get here. where are my hands.

so, to recap, please follow the rules, blah blah blah, ask questions, blah blah blah, i may have some mental issues, blah blah blah. i hope you have a good time here, and please, do try not to die. it would be horribly messy and painful for everyone involved, and would be very uncomfortable to explain to the police.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime11/6/2013, 8:56 pm

Asi, it is quite strange seeing the mod positions reversed, Welcome to the site xD
Back to top Go down
Asimi

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime11/7/2013, 2:31 pm

Hallo everyone. c:
It's simply spiffing to meet you.
HI FISHY, I thought that might have been you but I wasn't sure. uwu
Also shhh dylan, we're all people underneath the fancy colours. c;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yhaloder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yhaloder   Yhaloder Icon_minitime