Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sitting around lazily. ((Happily))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Empty
PostSubject: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/18/2013, 10:32 pm

Thomas was sitting quietly at the edge of the beach of Long Island sound. The boy always did enjoy coming here. It gave him a sense of peace, serenity. everything he never felt on the road. The child of Hermes sometimes wondered what it would be like to have a normal life... he carressed Bloodwing's neck, managing a smile. I'll never be normal, though... Even amongst demigods, Thomas felt like an outcast. He never was really all that accepted. Maybe it was the ping pong paddle. maybe it was bloodwing. Maybe it was the fact that his mortal family was dead, and for the past few years, had to stay at camp year round because he had no place to go. He gave a small sigh. "Maybe..." he breathed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.infamousrpg.forumotion.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/18/2013, 10:48 pm

sid eloise indigo
it's really cold, and sid's not quite sure what she's doing at the beach. like, it's nearly winter, and beaches are usually colder than most places. but, well, why not? like, who even cares, or something.

she goes up to tug on a strand of her hair as she used to, and, oh, right. chopped it off with a knife in the girls bathroom after running into a certain jerky mc jerkerson. 'i probably should be used to that by now,' she thinks, hums in response, then shoves the thought to the back of her brain. who even cares, right? it'll happen eventually.

she spots some dude sitting by the water and briefly wonders what he's doing here, but sid doesn't even know what she's doing here because it's cold and why in hades did she even think this was a good idea she's going to get hypothermia and die.
"it's not that i don't feel the pain, it's that i'm not afraid of hurting anymore."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/18/2013, 10:51 pm

Thomas continued to sit quietly with Bloodwing at hand, and looked around, noticing a girl standing there. What was this then... He waved her over. the way he saw it, better to be with someone than miserable alone.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/18/2013, 10:57 pm

sid eloise indigo
sid sees the guy wave her over, and she grins and skips over to him. she loves people! people are great!

"hi!" she says, trying not to shiver too much. damn, it's cold. "i'm sid! daughter or astrape, or something like that, i think. who are you?"

she knows that she's bouncing on her feet, probably looks a bit overexcited and possibly a bit crazy, but, well. actually, sid doesn't have an excuse. she just likes talking to people, likes being around them, and she's around a person! maybe she'll get hypothermia and die, but at least she'll be getting hypothermia and dying while talking to somebody!
"it's not that i don't feel the pain, it's that i'm not afraid of hurting anymore."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/20/2013, 1:50 pm

Thomas liked her energy. "I'm Thomas. Son of Hermes. This,"  he said, gesturing to the demonic bird "Is Bloodwing. He tends to be a bit protective, so I'd be careful." The bird squaked in a rather unfriendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/22/2013, 10:59 pm

sid eloise indigo
"hi thomas!" she says, grinning as she lets herself flop down on the sand next to him. it's obvious the bird didn't seem to like her, but sid could get past the small details. besides, it looked totally badass. bad manners are excusable when you're a badass.

"i like your bird," she says, because like damn. that thing is fierce. maybe if she could get her hands on one she could like, use it to threaten previously mentioned jerky mcjerkerson and his jerky mcjerkerson of a best- no, boyfriend, wow that's weird, so they'd like, shut up whenever she had to be around them. that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/23/2013, 4:33 pm

"Thanks," Thomas said. "I'm not so sure he likes you back. He's kinda got trust issues with people. He still doesn't like Chiron, for instance..." He scratched Bloodwing behind the skull, at the base of the neck. "So what are you doing here? If.. if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime11/23/2013, 11:03 pm

sid eloise indigo
sid nods in respect to bloodwing the badass bird. "i can understand trust issues," she says. "people are messed."

it's an odd moment of sincerity, something sid hadn't quite allowed herself upon leaving london to come back home to the states. there's something about giving a guy your heart and having him carve it up like it's a prostitute and he's jack the ripper really doesn't do much for your trust, it doesn't.

"i'm not quite sure what i'm doing here," she says, frowning slightly. "well, assuming you mean here as in the beach. if you mean here as in camp in general, well, yeah, my mom's a titan. but, for the more specific definition of here, i haven't really got a clue."

she pulls her coat tighter around herself, balling her fists so they're hidden under the sleeves. sid briefly entertains the thought of whether or not it was a good idea to mention that, hey, astrape's a titan! it's not as if she's going to hurt anyone, sid's about as harmless as a bunny (and no, not the bunny from monty python; that bunny is vicious and sid still has nightmares). still, everyone knows the reputations her cabin mates have made for themselves. it's easy to tell when you walk into the cabin and there are knives stained with what looks vaguely like blood and hearing people talking about that time they destroyed a cabin or some shit. plus there are the looks she's gotten from other campers, the distance they've put between them and her. sid knows she's innocent, but it's enough to make anyone act guilty, when everybody acts like you're a criminal.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime12/2/2013, 2:19 pm

"Yeah, people are... iffy for me, as well..." Thomas stayed silent for a brief moment, allowing her to talk some more. "Well, I was meaning on the beach. Uh, not that I have a problem with it, or anything like that. I was just curious, really." Thomas cursed internally, for being a tactless little twit.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime12/5/2013, 2:56 pm

sid eloise indigo
sid lets out an airy laugh, but really, she's grateful he didn't bring up the whole titan thing. "yeah, well, i haven't got any clue. it's far too cold to be on the beach, innit?"

sid thinks mournfully of the mittens and fuzzy hat she had left at her apartment in new york. and all of her winter clothes. her dad had thought that she could come back for the school year, that maybe her parent wasn't so powerful that she'd be putting everyone at risk. but, well, she got to camp, and chiron was marvelling over how she was still alive.

"i guess i just haven't got anywhere else to be," sid says, shrugging. "not a lot of people like demi titans, apparently."
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime12/9/2013, 2:16 pm

"Why would they not like demi-Titans? Sure, they might have done some iffy things, but Hades, our godly parents aren't exactly saints either." he sat there on the cold beach a while longer. "I just don't like crowds of people... My family is dead. monsters killed them... Bloodwing here was in the same bind. Injured, alone, as far as I know, the last of it's kind.... I felt sorry for him, and took him in. we're practically inseperable now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sitting around lazily. ((Happily))   sitting around lazily. ((Happily)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sitting around lazily. ((Happily))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Beach-
Jump to: