Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

My first character Empty
PostSubject: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime11/23/2013, 7:13 pm

Full name: Jordan Bernard Giovanni
Any nicknames?: Applesauce
Years at Camp: 3
God and mortal parent: Hephaestus and Linda Giovanni
Date of birth: 11/23/1999
Place of birth: Ney York, New York
Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):[url="tinyurl.com/mjzlzd"]link[/url]
Eye color: Purple
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Long, black hair
Height: 5'7"
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.):  Lean
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): None
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Violent yet friendly
Powers**: Can become immune to fire for 20 minutes, 3 times a day, with a cooldown of 1 hour. And can shoot a fireball out of his hands 5 times a day that is 200*F with, with a cooldown time of 1 hour. Both of his powers weaken him 10% every time they are used.
Fatal Flaw: Helps his friends even when in a life or death situation
Flaws(2 other random flaws, like sucks at volleyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Obnoxious, anxious
Weapon(s): A CB sword named Inferno that lights on fire when Jordan wants it to. It stays on fire for 10 minutes or when it goes into the sword holder and has a cooldown of 1 hour. The fire is 150*F.
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: He is fast and smart
RP Example*: I walk along the beach. It had been so long since I went to the beach. The last time I went was when I was eight. But that was only because it was my birthday. Also known as this day, 6 years ago. I looked at a tree and sent a fireball at it. I used my sword to cut through what was left of the trunk.
Biography*: Jordan was born and raised in New York, New York. He was a normal boy until the day a hellhound came after him. He outran it and told his friend. His friend happened to be a demigod and led him to camp. While he was there, Jordan had his cabin mates forge him a magic sword that would light on fire. He named it Inferno.
Other Notes: None

Last edited by Applesauce on 11/24/2013, 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime11/23/2013, 11:06 pm

i'd say that obnoxious and annoying are nearly the same thing, so i think you should add a different flaw. how much do his powers drain him?

also, did you mean to put a picture under appearance? i just wanted to be sure, as there was just a bit of the code there.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragon of the West
Mortal

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime11/24/2013, 10:23 am

Edited, and yes there is supposed to be a picture, but it wont let me post images until I have been part of the site for 7 days. So you have to typw the link in to get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime11/24/2013, 2:47 pm

approved!
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

My first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first character   My first character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first character
Page 1 of 1