Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Save Me?

A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul) Empty
PostSubject: A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul)   A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul) Icon_minitime12/20/2013, 7:18 pm

Scott Spoke very highly of this site. I hope all of you who had the plessure to know him give greif with me. Let me introduce myself. My names Katie, and my heart is about to break out of my chest. Im also about to wipe the tears going down my face, for one reason. I am not in a good place right now, but hopefully scott is in a better place. Scott was murdered by a very evil young person.He died just a few days befor he turned 15. No even able to feel the love of a young girl to the fullest. I hop eany of you knew him post here.. The good and bad times....I dont know how long Im staying so dont grow attatched to me plese

!2-8-13
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul)   A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul) Icon_minitime12/21/2013, 10:33 am

[23:17:35 20/12/13] No One : I have to make something clear
[23:17:45 20/12/13] No One : You know that newcomer, Save Me
[23:17:51 20/12/13] No One : that's scott
[23:18:11 20/12/13] No One : he just wants all of you to feel bad about something that never happened
[23:18:22 20/12/13] No One : trust me, I saw him typing
[23:18:35 20/12/13] No One : he wonders why I hate him so much
[23:19:08 20/12/13] No One : there!
[23:19:13 20/12/13] No One : now it's been said!
[23:19:19 20/12/13] No One : deal with the truth
[23:19:27 20/12/13] No One : jazzy out

posted from the account of scott's sister. i also did some research after seeing this. it was difficult, as there was some murderer named scott, but i couldn't find anything for a fifteen year old boy named scott being killed. if this is true, i'm horribly sorry for being insensitive. but i seem to have evidence to it not being true.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Save Me?

PostSubject: Re: A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul)   A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul) Icon_minitime12/21/2013, 11:17 am

I love how people belive people who have been on this site longer. if thats how its run.. i might as well just be out. i came to deliver a trumatic message on behalf of him and the people he loved, jazzy being one. If she wants to start this with this site then im gone. i might be back
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul)   A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul) Icon_minitime12/21/2013, 11:53 am

actually, i believe jazzy because scott has a history of lying and double accounting.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul)   A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A topic for people on this site to rember Scott(Or Speed however you wana call the soul)
Page 1 of 1