Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cato Hirami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

Cato Hirami Empty
PostSubject: Cato Hirami   Cato Hirami Icon_minitime2/14/2014, 3:13 pm

Full name: Cato Hirami
Any nicknames?: None
Years at Camp: 5
God and mortal parent: Hecate and Jason Hirami
Date of birth: 1/21/1999
Place of birth: New York City, New York
Appearance(a picture, if you don't have one you could give a description or just leave it blank):
Eye color: Blue
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Black
Height: 6’1”
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.):  Lean
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): None
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?):He is nice, yet angry and violent at times if you provoke him.
Powers**: Kamehameha (he was obsessed with dragon bal z at the time) It is a ball of magical energy (Hm, I wonder why he named it that -_-) that is sent out of his hands after he puts them in a dragon position. Well, it just shoots out of his hands, but he chooses to put his hands in a dragon position. It hits with the force of a 75 pound basset hound running at you at 5 miles per hour and then jumping into you. It also knocks the opponent back 5 feet. It can be used 10 times a day with a cool down of 1 hour. It weakens Cato 25%
Fatal Flaw: He is obnoxious
Flaws(2 other random flaws, like sucks at volleyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Impatient and is bad at choosing the right friends (look at George Pumpernickel (future character) he is a psychopath who tames monsters and lets them kill others. Or even Georgia Tigerclaw (another future character) who uses here celestial bronze finger nails to scratch anyone…)
Weapon(s): A stygian iron sword named Darkheart
Pets: A pet hellhound named Sabariam, or Sab for short. The hellhound is about the size of a Rottweiler
Talents/Skills: He is fast and strong
RP Example*: I walk along the beach and smile. It was my favorite place to be. The beach had everything I enjoyed. It had the ocean for surfing and um… more surfing? I don’t know, 95% of my time involved surfing. But I still enjoyed the beach.
Biography*: Cato was born in New York City. He spent all of his life there with his father and his friends. He had a total of 8 friends before Haulani joined their group. These friends were George
Pumpernickel, Amanda Wright, Jezebel Wright, Icyono Matiyuni, Charles Kimaro, One Zerorez, Zero Zerorez, and Georgia Tigerclaw. They all were demigods who knew what they were when a hellhound attacked them. You see, they all read Greek Mythology and knew about the Greek gods and monsters. But they never believed in any of them until the hellhound attacked them. A satyr had happened by when Cato did the only thing he thought would work. He was obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and wanted to one day use the Kamehameha move. So he put his hands into the dragon position and let it out and to his surprise, it worked. So the satyr finished it off, calmed the other 8 down, and took them all to camp. Where each of them were given weapons.
Other Notes: He likes surfing
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Cato Hirami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cato Hirami   Cato Hirami Icon_minitime2/17/2014, 1:10 am

only children of underworld gods can have stygian iron swords, sorry
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

Cato Hirami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cato Hirami   Cato Hirami Icon_minitime2/17/2014, 1:15 am

Why is it I always explain his XD Hecate is an Underworld goddess... Below taken from the wiki page on Hecate
[th]Abode[/th]
Underworld
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Cato Hirami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cato Hirami   Cato Hirami Icon_minitime2/17/2014, 1:20 am

oops.

approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content