Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 2:16 am

Jerry flopped down onto his back, which made his towel fluff up, and sent some sand flying. "Oops." He says half-heartedly. His mind wasn't on the sand flying around, his mind simply wanted to focus on Rain. He didn't know why, but he wasn't opposed to it. "I'm glad you enjoy talking to me. I'm not anything special, considering we're all part god here, so it means a lot to me." He says not even attempting to hide his face.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 2:28 am

Rainer let out a short, loud laugh. Brushing some sand off of her towel, she laid on her side, facing Jerry. "Of course you're special! We all have abilities nobody else does." She looked at his face. "And maybe yours is being super cute." Yes, flirting. This was her special ability. Being bad at flirting.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 2:35 am

"Sure we've all got special powers, but I've got nothing. Percy's got control of water, that Nico fella I've heard about can control skeletons, the Ares kids are naturals at war games and fighting, most except me, that is. Even the Athena cabin's got their intellect. Compared to that, all I've got is my practice at drawing on pants. Hardly all that special." Jerry says, mentally waving it off, and not catching the last thing Rain'd said.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 6:12 pm

"I think you're plenty special. You're nice and calm, which is a good thing for a child of Ares to be. I know you have lots of intellect just like they do, because if we can talk so easily, it's because of something." Rainer shrugged. "You've definitely have something. I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 6:45 pm

"Thank you for thinking me special." Jerry says rather solemnly. " Any inkling on what you think makes me special to you?" He asks as he sits back up. He didn't know some sand had flown around the towel and into his hair, so he didn't bother with shaking or wiping it off.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Carriage

Rosalie Carriage

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/12/2014, 7:34 pm

Rosalie made her way to the beach.  "Hey" she said quietly to the other people there.  The sand felt nice and warm on her bare feet.  She watched the waves lap at the shores, leaving shells and clams, which buried themselves back into the sand.  Rosalie smiled and walked to the shore.  She put her feet in the cool ocean water.   The smell of salt filled the air and Rosalie sighed with a smile as she splashed the water with her feet, watching the beads of water fly through the air.  
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 1:50 am

Rainer was about to answer Jerry, because of course he was special to her, she likes him a lot. But then another girl entered the beach near them and greeted them. "Erm. Hi," she said putting a smile on her face and a hand up in greeting. Her splashes sprayed a little bit of sea water towards her, but she didn't mind. It was really hot anyway, with the sun and the blushing.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 2:01 am

Jerry saw someone walk out to the water after saying a greeting. He waved somewhat un-enthusiastically. After waving he put his hand on his head and felt sand. "Oh that's gonna be fun to get out." He says as he starts ruffling his hair to get the sand out. To say the least, it doesn't do much but tousle his hair. He sighs and stops trying for the moment. "Could you pass me a lemonade?" He asks Rain, momentarily forgetting that there was another person on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 5:49 am

Rainer reached into her bright pink cooler once again for Jerry's lemonade. The ice had melted a lot, causing water to drip off her hand and wrist. The towels had sand, so she laughed as it dripped on top of her. She handed it to Jerry. "If she comes over, i'll give her one," she said. "Anyways." Rainer crossed her legs and fully faced Jerry. "You are special, really. Never think that you aren't."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 7:36 am

"Not a problem," Jerry says as he grabs the lemonade. Opening the can, he takes a quick gulp before bodily turning to look at Rain. "I know everyone's got their own thing that makes them special. But what have I got?" He says with a rather down-trodden look. Jerry brings a knee up to his chest and sets his can of lemonade on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 1:06 pm

"I'll be honest, Jerry," Rainer said, setting her hand on his arm. "I don't think I've known you long enough to find out. And you know what, I don't know what mine is either." She gave him a small smile. "Give me time, kay? I already know you're wonderful and sweet."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 2:11 pm

Jerry sat there a moment with Rain's hand on his arm. Her hand felt so soft. He put his own hand on top of her's as he says, "Alright, Rain. I guess there's no harm in that." He smiles and grabs his lemonade with his free hand, taking a quick drink from it and setting it down onto his towel. "Maybe we can find each other's special thing, then." He says looking up into Rains eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 7:46 pm

Rainer smiled. She nodded slowly, looking at the sand between them. "I'd like that," she said, a little absently. "I'd love to know you better, really."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/13/2014, 7:55 pm

Jerry smiled and took Rain's hand off his arm, holding it in his own. After Rain looked down at the sand, her looked down to her hand, slowly running his thumb across the knuckles of her hand. He liked the feel of her skin, just as he liked the sparkle in her eyes and the sound of her voice.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2014, 9:05 pm

Rainer blushed furiously when Jerry held her hand in his. If she didn't believe in love at first sight (which she did) this whole thing would definitely make her believe. She looked away from him, trying to hide her blush, but didnt take her hand out of his.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/15/2014, 11:51 pm

Jerry let go of Rainer's hand, but instead of letting it slip out he just let it sit in his hands. He thought to himself I wonder if she likes me? He wasn't the brightest tool in the shed, that was for sure. He knew nothing about people. When they flirt, when they want to be left alone, when they want someone to just be there, he knew none of the signs.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2014, 6:00 pm

Rainer looked down at their hands with a strange reverence. She turned her hand and put her fingers in the gaps of his. Her face went from a bright pink to a dark red, but she didn't take her hand away. She looked down towards the sand and set their hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2014, 6:20 pm

Jerry was a little startled when Rain twined her fingers with his. And even more startled when she pulled both their hands into her lap. He was very thankful at that moment that his hands didn't sweat horrible when he was startled or nervous. As he looked down, he mouthed out 'okay then.' He'd never had a girl take his hand before.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2014, 6:50 pm

Rainer began laughing, a high pitched, twinkling laugh she didn't know she was capable of. She let go of Jerry's hand and covered her mouth with it. "Sorry," she said between giggles. "I don't know what got into me."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/18/2014, 6:56 pm

"It's fine" Jerry said with a blush, not looking back up. He picked up his lemonade and finished the rest of it, hoping to not have to be the one to start talking. He did, however, smile wide at her laugh, loving the way it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2014, 12:04 am

Rainer smiled wide. "I really like you, Jerry. I think we could be something, cool. I mean, if you want.." Her voice trailed off at the end, her burst of courage fading fast. She felt stupid now, and impulsive. But it was true, she kinda wanted to be in a relationship with him.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2014, 12:11 am

Jerry jolted to attention, surprised that Rain had said what he thought she said. Although he was surprised, he probably should not have. But he just wasn't very perceptive of other people and their thoughts. " I think that'd be nice.." He said looking at her, hoping that she wasn't playing a joke on him. He really didn't like jokes like that.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2014, 12:47 am

Rainer buried her head in her hands, blushing very hard. She kind of wanted to kiss him, but that probably wasn't okay yet. She giggled, bringing her hands back downt o her lap. "I'm glad you think so. That's kind of a relief."
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/20/2014, 12:51 am

Jerry settled down from his momentary shock, relieved that it seemed Rain wasn't playing a joke or prank on him. He smiled and looked at her. Then he brought his other knee up to his chest and buried his head in his knees, attempting, and probably failing horribly, to hide his own blushing and very wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/25/2014, 6:06 pm

Rainer giggled a little bit more, before taking a moment to control her breathing and hopefully reduce her blush. She put her hands in her lap and shrugged, smiling. "So that's that!" She said, standing. She held out her hand for Jerry to hold on to. "Let's go swim. I didn't buy this monstrosity to get sunburned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach   beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beaaaaaaaaaaaaaach
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: The Beach-
Jump to: