Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Roleplay With Me Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

The Official Roleplay With Me Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Roleplay With Me Thread   The Official Roleplay With Me Thread Icon_minitime8/9/2014, 1:48 pm

Hey all! This is a thread which you can use to ask others to roleplay with me. Whether you want to suggest a plot or make it up as you go along, you can submit a request here for all other users to see! Of course, you can also use the chatbox or private messaging thread to ask your friends to roleplay too. Smile

i feel like we had one of these but i don't know where it went so here you go
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
BlueWind

BlueWind

The Official Roleplay With Me Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Roleplay With Me Thread   The Official Roleplay With Me Thread Icon_minitime8/31/2014, 7:59 pm

Okay so I am posting here because I am looking for people to rp with, I do not have a plot and am willing to come up with one with other people. I am also looking to make a Demi-god trio team once my character arrives at camp half blood along with in character finding a best friend and getting a girlfriend  (they do not have to be in the same team as him). If you want to look at my character before you decide click the name in my signature and if you are interested please send a pm my way.
Back to top Go down

The Official Roleplay With Me Thread
Page 1 of 1