Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Empty
PostSubject: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 12:55 pm

Character Name: Kesi Anders
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): red eyes black hair with purple streaks, average height
God and mortal parent: Set Egyptian god of chaos, evil, war, storms, deserts, and foreign lands and Chione
Powers: Make it rain randomnes items to cause chaos, Can change peoples clothing, can cause sand storms. Can use them when ever she wants.
Flaws: The bigger the item she makes it rain the more tired she gets. Shes afraid of anything with teh number 6!, Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words, Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope, Cyberphobia: Fear of computers or working on a computer,Kesi is bi-polar, •Cacophobia - Fear of ugliness. ,•Ecclesiophobia - Fear of church. Lachanophobia - Fear of vegetables. CRAZY!!!! •Macrophobia - Fear of long waits., •Methyphobia - Fear of alcohol. Aichmophobia- Fear of needles, her fears dont bother her that much. AND IF u SAY HER FULL NAME SHE STARTS TO CRY HER EYES OUT!!! AND NO ONE KNOWS IT BUT THE HINT IS THAT IT IS A VEGGIE BUT THE NAME IS IN EGYPTIAN!!
Pets: a HUGE snake somewhere hidden in camp
Weapon: a light bronze sword.
Talents/Skills: not taletned.
RP Example*: I giggled as i followed a couple around camp. I made jello chuncks fall on them and they screamed. One of the peoples were s child of Aphrodite. I made my self rain out of the sky to the mess hall. I got some pop and giggled as I shook it up and sprayed it all over some campers. I then looked around and screamed "I WANT CHOCLATE PUDDING!!!!" I then growled angerily. I picked up a orange and through it at the wall and then giggled "it made a hole.."
Biography*: Kesi grew up in a mental hospital since she was 4 in a straight jacket. One day after she made jello and pink toilets fall from the sky they pushed her into a cage. They poked her with needles and then she fell asleep. She woke up again back in the wait room but she didnt have the straight jacket. She then went to the door and screamed " Im Dieinggggggggg HELP ME! Im dieingggggggggggggg please!!!" she cried liek that for 4 hourse straight. Then a guy came in and then a huge pink toilet fell on his head and she giggled. "TAKE THAT!" she ran out and was blown to camp by sand storms which was oblivisly was her dad. But ever since leaving the hospital she kept adding to her list of random fears.
Notes:

Last edited by Evil Angel on 8/10/2010, 11:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 12:56 pm

I hope you have her limits.

Please state them.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 1:00 pm

What do u mean by limitssssssssssss?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 1:01 pm

Like, how big the sandstorms are, what kinds of clothing she can change other people's clothes into, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 1:03 pm

The clothes like anything Lady Gaga style =D and the sandare really wide but not so high like maybe 7-8 feets.and...yeah..
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime4/24/2010, 1:10 pm

Mhm.

Approved. Just don't go overboard.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime8/11/2010, 12:04 am

Character Name: Kesi (some veggie said in egyptian) Anders
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Kesi_b10

God and mortal parent: Set and Chione
Powers**: Can make it rain anything!!!! can change peoples clothes, can mess witht eh weather
Flaws***: is a weird person, likes to eat people. Lieks to kill, thinks everythign is funny, is afraid of the number 6, the bigger the item the tiredder she gets. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words, Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope, Cyberphobia: Fear of computers or working on a computer,Kesi is bi-polar,,•Ecclesiophobia - Fear of church. Lachanophobia - Fear of vegetables. CRAZY!!!! •Macrophobia - Fear of long waits., •Methyphobia - Fear of alcohol. Aichmophobia- Fear of needles, her fears dont bother her that much. AND IF u SAY HER FULL NAME SHE STARTS TO CRY HER EYES OUT!!! AND NO ONE KNOWS IT BUT THE HINT IS THAT IT IS A VEGGIE BUT THE NAME IS IN EGYPTIAN!!

Pets: Apep a set animal
Weapon: a bronze sword tha tis a clip in her hair, its blade is purple!
Talents/Skills: not taletned
RP Example*:
Biography*:
Notes:
Just editing her info! also she has a dolly named gregory
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime8/11/2010, 12:29 am

Remember, limits. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.   Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesi, Daughter of Set. Yesh Shes back, and shes crazyier than ever.
Page 1 of 1