Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Empty
PostSubject: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 4:25 pm

Character Name: Aron Sheffield
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): black hair, blue eyes, 5 foot 8 inches, a bit muscular.
God and mortal parent: Hypnos, Sara Sheffield
Powers: Can make anyone fall asleep instantly (he can use this power 10 times a day. They wake up in half an hour)
Flaws: is feared easily, paranoid, is tormented by superior people
Pets: Phoenix
Weapon: Celestial bronze knife
Talents/Skills: Is a hypnotist
RP Example*: I was just teaching someone hypnotism. My mother grabbed my arm and pulled me away. I was trying to pull myself way when she turned into a monster. I struck her in the heart with my knife and she turned into dust. I dropped my knife when a Satyr ran over to me. He told me that my mother had been killed several hours earlier before the monster showed up. He took me to camp half blood. All the way I was pinching myself trying to wake up, but it it wasnt a dream.
Biography*: Aron Sheffield, born on August 9th, was the son of a famous actress who left him alone at home to take care of his 4 siblings. Leon, Mark, Denice, and Riley. He always hated his mother. She spent her time only on movies. Never Aron or his sibblings. His stepfather was named Maxwell Shefield. He always spent time with the kids, but Aron never talked to him. He was always made fun of at his school. He was a big loser at hos school, but mysterious. Most people feared him.
Notes:

Last edited by explodingcats on 5/2/2010, 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 4:29 pm

lol sorry I just read the rules to it. SO ICHANGEDIT. by the way, is it gooooooood? (if not, I JUMP OUT OF 2 FOOT WINDOW! BAREFOOT! ONTO GRASS!)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 4:30 pm

18 hours is too long.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 11:23 pm

is that good?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 5:16 pm

Half an hour is the maximum we accept.

People also must be allowed to fight it, or it's powerplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 8:46 pm

Please look at this quickly. Im very impatient
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime5/2/2010, 8:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA   MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY SECOND CHARACTER! BWA HA HA HA HA
Page 1 of 1