Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ivy and Olivia.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ivy and Olivia. Empty
PostSubject: Ivy and Olivia.   Ivy and Olivia. Icon_minitime5/26/2010, 9:42 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name:Olivia Abbott
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Long Dark Brown Hair, Blue eyes, skinny, and tan, about 5'5''.
God and mortal parent:Hecate. Adoptive Parents: Audrey Abbott and Steve Abbott. Real Parent: Charles Vega
Powers:Making things nicer with a wave of her hand. She can only do it 3-4 times a day before fainting
Flaws:Perkiness, too optimistic, Random
Pets:A white Cat named Laila
Weapon:A sword, exact as Ivy's
Talents/Skills:Singing, Gymnastics, Fighting, Running.
RP Example*:I climbed through the window of my cabin, and hit the ground with a bang. I look up and see my sister staring at me. I smile weakly, and get up. "Um, Oops?" I ask. Ivy breaks into a grin. "That's deadly." She says. I smile, knowing thats another goth term. "Did you get everything?" She asks. I hold up a bag, and grin.
Biography*:She lived with her adoptive parents all of her life. Until this year, she never even knew about her twin sister, or the fact she was a halfblood. It was a little too much when she took this all in. Then Ivy begged her to go. She accepted. Soon after, she found her real father, and got taken here.
Notes:They communicate telepathically.

Demigod form:

Character Name:Ivy Vega
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Long Dark Brown hair, purple eyes, skinny, and pale. She's about 5'5''.
God and mortal parent:Hecate... Charles Vega
Powers:She reverse certain things, like a backspace button. She can only do it 3-4 times a day before fainting
Flaws:Gloomy, Pessimistic, Zones out a lot.
Pets:A black cat, Lucky.
Weapon:A sword, exactly like her sisters
Talents/Skills:Playing the guitar, Fighting, Writing, Hunting
RP Example*:I ran through the courtyard. Dodging every person in my way. "Hey, Olivia, are you there?" I call out, frantically searching for my twin. I keep running, and trip. I plummet to the ground, and look around to see what I tripped on. A pair of feet come into view. I look up.
Biography*:She lived with her dad who claimed most of her life was her adoptive father . It turns out he was her real father. This year she recently found her twin sister, Olivia. She found out she was a halfblood soon after. After talking to her sister, a satyr came and took her to Camp Halfblood. She refused to leave without her sister though. Finally after negotiating she comes reluctantly.
Notes:They're identical except for skin tone and eye color.

Last edited by xorawrdinosox on 5/27/2010, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Ivy and Olivia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy and Olivia.   Ivy and Olivia. Icon_minitime5/27/2010, 3:45 pm

how exactly does bringing up peoples moods relate to magic and necromancy?

ivy's form looks good
Back to top Go down

Ivy and Olivia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy and Olivia.   Ivy and Olivia. Icon_minitime5/27/2010, 3:50 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Ivy and Olivia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy and Olivia.   Ivy and Olivia. Icon_minitime5/27/2010, 3:50 pm

okay then...approved i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ivy and Olivia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivy and Olivia.   Ivy and Olivia. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ivy and Olivia.
Page 1 of 1