Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLORA!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

FLORA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FLORA!!!!!!!   FLORA!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/12/2010, 11:42 pm

Name: Flora Mainz
Eyes: hazel
Hair: dark dark brown
Height: 5'4
Body Type: thin
Skin Color: tan
God Parent: Persophone
Mortal Parent: Gordon Mainz
Pets: none
Talents: gardening, singing
Skills: running
Weapon: bow and arow
Flaws: gets distracted to easily, to eager to think some one likes her, hates talking about her life before camp.
Powers: Growing plants. She can use her powers four times a day, and it REALLY draines her. Ahe uses her mind to use her powers.
Life Before CHB: Lived in Washington state. Her father didn't care about her at all and made her do all the chores and she even had to get money for her father who went to the bar all day. Her dad was almost always drunk, and she has scars from her father. When she was ten she got so fed up with her father that she sterangled her dad with flower vines, discoverin she was a daughter of Persephone. She spent the past six years searching for camp half-blood.
RP Example: "Your mother never cared for you," my dad said. "She left when you were born. They never got her identity checked." 'SHUT UP!" I yell as loudly as posible at my dad, who was drunk as always. "M mom actually loves me! Sheonly left because she can't stand you..." My voice trales off at the end, as if I'm not so sure about that, because I'm not. I never met my mom. My dad grabed a knife off the counter and walked slowly towards me. I prepared myself to scream for help, because I knew what my dad was planning. But then I thought, 'Why should I just stand here and take it? Honestly, why do I just let my crazy dad try to kill me?' And that's when I got mad. Now I was compleatlty aware of the plants in the window box. I know this is stupid, but I put all my concentration on them growing. Then, I heard my dad scream. "Get them, get them off me!" My dad screamed like a girl, and to my suprise, I laughed. Then, the plants unraveled from my dad, and I saw he was dead. A cold fealing washed over me. Sure, my dad hates me, but still. He's my dad. 'This is what you want. You can escape now. Run away.' I stumble out of my house, not having a care in the world. A nap couldn't hurt. But if I fell asleep, people would find me, see my dad on the floor dead, and I would go to juvie. I saw something above my head, but I didn't pay it any attention. My mother was Persephone, I'm sure of it. And then, I woke up, remembering that day as if it was yesterday. "Happy birthday Flora," I whisper to myself, tremling all over as tears fall off my eye lashes.
Any notes about your characters: N/A

Last edited by epic cow on 6/13/2010, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

FLORA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLORA!!!!!!!   FLORA!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/13/2010, 12:56 pm

What's the largest plant she can grow?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

FLORA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLORA!!!!!!!   FLORA!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 3:59 pm

Baby tree.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

FLORA!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLORA!!!!!!!   FLORA!!!!!!! Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 4:04 pm

Approved.