Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 2:58 am

'Note to self, she's a heavy sleeper.' Felix sighed as he pulled his hand back and tried to think of something that would probably wake her up, short of the obvious things that would make her yell at him. Nothing came to mind unfortunately so he just decided to take a little nap until she woke up. He turned back around and rested against the bed once more, his head slightly drooping back as he closed his eyes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 3:15 am

Sucks to be Felix because [SNORING ACTUALLY INTENSIFIES THIS TIME].
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 3:18 am

OOC: Just do a time-skip than yah nerd.
It seemed that snoring was occurring on both sides now...heheh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 3:46 am

Ah, yes. Much successful and cute napping was had. It was afternoon by the time Krystine woke up on her own, with a worse bedhead than ever from being totally under the sheets. She covered her mouth as she yawned and sat up, and groggily looked around. She was surprised to see that Felix was still there, albeit asleep himself. She reached to her bedside table for her glasses and put them on, and then looked back at her dumb boyfriend. He, frankly, looked sort of adorable. What qualities caused others to observe one as 'adorable'? This needed to be researched. Krystine leaned over towards Felix, and poked him in the belly... for science, of course. She needed to know if being asleep was a contributing factor, and thus had to wake him up. This was not revenge of any sort.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 4:00 am

As Felix mumbled to himself quietly in his sleep, he was starting to get the feeling that a dream was turning on in his head. Those weren't exactly the most enthralling things for him and for most demi-gods in general. Most of Felix's dreams involved images of his older brother and also little bits of actual movement. It wasn't anything special, just his idiot brother living by himself somewhere in a city. The images always taunted him to know end and it's usually what made him wake up with a sense of frustration. Thankfully though the dreams didn't start just yet because he was startled awake by a poke to the stomach. His head lurched forward as he let out a brief snort that made him sound spooked.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 4:11 am

Startled noises attributed to cuteness. Krystine made a mental note to sneak up on Felix and spook him sometime. Perhaps on multiple occasions. She smirked to herself and ran her fingers through her messed-up hair in an attempt to make it a tad more presentable. She was, after all, in the presence of a person she made an effort to look nice for. Not that she'd admit that without a fair amount of coercion.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 4:27 am

Felix rolled over to face Krystine, clearly the one who had done the poking. "Looks like someone is finally awake...took you long enough." he said to her, a small grin breaking across his face.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 5:01 am

"I would like to make the observation that I just woke you up, Felix," she replied with another, repressed, smile. "Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment, I need to change." Unless you plan on staying in bed all day bow chicka bow wow. What? No. No. Don't even joke about that. You actually don't need to excuse me, I might need some help with these clothes. This isn't amusing. Stop that. It was a good thing that Krystine's face never did reflect her internal dialogue, because some difficult to explain blushing would be occurring if it did.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 5:05 am

"Well I only fell asleep waiting for you...sooo there you go." he replied rolling his eyes, sticking his tongue out playfully. "Oh don't worry," he continued as he moved a hand up to his eyes, completely covering them, "I won't peek." As he said this he opened the space between his ring finger and middle finger and showed off a teasing wink to Krystine before closing the gap again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 5:35 am

"You definitely won't," Krystine said as she swung her feet over the side of her bunk and stood up. Once she was free of the sheets, she grabbed the blankets and tossed them over Felix, effectively turning him into some sort of blanket tent thing. There had to be a better word than blanket tent thing. Teepee, maybe? Whatever, it hardly mattered. The point was that he couldn't see now even if he did move his hand. Feeling smug, Krystine walked over to her trunk, opened and sifted through the half-organized contents.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 5:42 am

Felix let the blanket flutter down on top of him before adjusting himself so that he was sitting in a criss-cross formation. "Smart as ever I see." he commented, referring to the blanket. He let a brief laugh that was filled with a sense of genuine amusement and a bit of a mischievous soul. "Turn me into a ghost so I can't doing anything PG-13, thwarted again!" he joked, as he looked at the blanket. A little bit of light filtered through it so it wasn't completely dark, but he still wasn't able to see anything.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 6:04 am

"Mhm, things need to stay relatively child-friendly..." or else... what? Well, they'd have camp counselors, Chiron, and Mr. D on their asses. It was after lunch, though, and anyone reasonable was outdoors, or at the very least, out of their cabins. Cabin #23 wasn't overly populated to begin with, so it was highly unlikely that anyone would enter until evening. In theory, things could surpass even the aforementioned PG-13 rating quite easily. What are the pros and cons of the implied course of action? Such activities are supposedly highly enjoyable, and, in theory, could promote a stronger relationship. On the other hand, certain unsavory diseases could be exchanged (she would need to inquire to make sure those were not in the equation here), and pregnancy was, of course, to be avoided at all costs. 'No, don't phrase things like that. It begins to make a vague semblance of sense when you use proper vernacular.' As opposed to what? 'Bow-chicka-bow-wow.' Ah, come on, girl, you two have been in a relationship for AGES. You gonna get that D or what?
It had been several seconds -- well, more than several, but the word for more than several is hard to remember. So many? -- since Krystine had moved at all, and the fact that she was frozen in place was painfully apparent. She snapped out of her internal dialogue long enough to quickly select a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, then shut her trunk. Now was the moment to decide. She felt uncomfortable admitting such things to herself, but in all honesty, she wasn't horribly opposed to the idea of totally rated R action, so long as negative side effects were avoided. But she wasn't sure how to tell if Felix had any inclination towards that sort of thing, and it felt weird to just ask. It would be logical to just ask, though, wouldn't it? Unless it bothered him and caused him to avoid her. That was a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 6:12 am

Felix sighed as he began to stand up, the blanket still covering him. "Sooo..am I good to take this off now..or will I have to try and act sly and take a peek of whatever's pass this blanket?" he asked casually. There was an obvious tone of the second part of the question being a joke, it was obvious to him she was dressed at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 6:27 am

Krystine didn't answer her boyfriend. It was pretty obvious that he didn't need an actual answer anyways, seeing as she was kneeling on the floor in front of her trunk fully clothed. She'd made up her mind, against her better judgement, to allude to the subject she'd been arguing with herself over. Perhaps sharing an observation or two would hint heavily enough at what she was thinking of, and warrant some sort of response. "The cabin is empty except for us, and it is highly unlikely that anyone will return before nightfall."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 6:31 am

Felix took the blanket off of his head and tossed it to the left of him as he looked at Krystine. He was a little curious about the statement she had just made. "Yeah that's true, though then again no one really resides in this cabin besides you, seeing as your two sisters are always off doing some kind of psychotic shit."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 6:49 am

Not forward enough, apparently. Krystine stood up and sat the clean set of clothes on top of her trunk -- perhaps a sudden disinterest in previous activities would indicate that something was up. "We've been together for nearly two years." Hint hint.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 6:51 am

Felix's eyebrows raised slightly at this next statement. Jeez time sure did fly didn't it. But he was still a little confused about what she was getting at. 'Okay so she's going about how long we've been together and how we're alone, but I don't really see what's sh-OH'. As soon as he put two and two together he could feel his face burn red. "Are you saying you want to ahh uhhmm...."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 6:59 am

"'Ahh uhm'?" Your boyfriend is quite eloquent. 'Go away.' Felix was visibly flustered to an extreme by whatever conclusions he drew, which indicated that he likely arrived at the correct one. "Yes, I am inquiring about your feelings on 'ahh uhm'."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 7:03 am

Felix glanced around briefly before he decided being a wordless fool was a bad idea. "Well uhmm..I hadn't thought too much about it. I kind of just assumed that you weren't interested in...those kind of activities...but uhmmm I mean if you want to go ahead and do that with me, then I would love to as well." 'Oh look at me, Felix Richarrn, master of words..' he thought to himself immediately after saying all of that.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 7:13 am

Krystine took a couple of steps around the edge of the bunk and towards Felix. Some sort of illogical emotion was building, a curious mixture of nerves, anticipation, and something unidentifiable. Wait, was this happening now? That seemed to be the way things were heading. "And... why would you assume I was disinterested?" Oh man, she was totally close enough to him for smooches or stuff now. Grab the popcorn. [Crowd oohing]
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 7:16 am

"Oh well you just seemed preoccupied doing all your science experiments and stuff I figured the thought of...sex didn't come to mind." He answered directly, he took a step forward as he glanced around the room once more. "I wouldn't say that I assume you're disinterested, just that you didn't think about it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 7:23 am

Well, that was true enough. Always busy, always thinking, always another experiment on the line. It was a bit stressful, and sometimes a bit much. Being Krystine was so, so difficult -- especially when Felix was off doing who knew what, and Krystine had to resort to her own guile to acquire subjects. Perhaps it would be an interesting experience to put collecting data second on her list of priorities for a bit, and have a bit of... fun. For science. Of course. "I suppose you're right." She took her glasses off, and set them on a table full of experiments in progress off to the side. A clear sign that smooching time was to commence.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 7:28 am

Felix watched her put her glass away and he made a small step along the edge of the bed. "Well..." he said quietly, "The cabin is empty like you said..." A smirk formed across his lips as he looked at Krystine with a weird mix of emotions he couldn't figure out. He could detect happiness and also feeling anxious, but there was a lot of other feelings he could figure out.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 7:47 am

"Good observation," Krystine replied, and attempted to keep a straight face for her next phrase. "And I seem to have misplaced the ability to see things near to me, so I'm afraid I'll be needing to navigate through touch." Smooth, Krystine. Smooth. 'Shut it.' Her sight wasn't abysmal, but it was... bad. Bad enough that that hadn't been entirely an excuse to feel around. She definitely knew that that half-blurry thing directly in front of her was Felix, and that now was a great time to get all touchy-feely with the aforementioned blurry shape. Well, maybe a kiss was in order first. She found his shoulders easily, a hand on each side, and from there moved her hands to either side of his head and gently pulled down. She was a little short, and already had to be on her tiptoes to do this, so Felix needed to cooperate when she desired some smooching. Which was now.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 7:51 am

Felix made another step forward as Krystine made her way over to him. The feeling of her hands going from his shoulders to his face was soothing feeling, the way he fingers moved gently. He felt her hands tug forward and could assume what she wanted to do next. Felix lowered himself down a little and leaned forward towards her to give her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...   Krystine's Science Lab... er,  Bunk... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krystine's Science Lab... er, Bunk...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next