Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Empty
PostSubject: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:02 pm

Character Name:Alexandria Moonlight
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Her Hair is up to her waist, a pale silver that is straight hair. Her eyes are a deep blue. She is slim. She is pretty tall.
God and mortal parent:none, King Henry The Eighth
Flaws:quite, harsh on boys, disgusted by all boys
Pets:
Weapon:hair clip that turns into a bow and arrow
Talents/Skills:sings very well, she knowh how to get a good reputation
RP Example*:I looked at Daniel. He was such a weirdo, a male. He went to me, i tried to ignore him. "Hey Alexandria." he greeted nervously. "What do thou want!" i scolded. He looked down. "I like you." he said. I facepalmed. "Do thee not understand! I am a hunter Of Lady Artemis! I have pledeged to to the mighty goddess to forbid the company of men!" I explained. Phoebe came to me. "Be gone!" she said. Daniel was send tripping over his feet. "Thankthee." I said.
Biography*:Alexandria was the uwanted daughter of King Henry, she ran away and met Lady artemis, she pledged to her and became one of the hunters. She has a beauty that makes people always watch her. Alexandria is always expalining to males why she does not 'hang out' with them. Alexandria can never quite look upon men as even a person, she ven hated her sister Queen Elizabeth and her brother King Edward. Alexandria originaly had black hair and when she joined the hunters her hair after time turned pale silver.
Notes:

uh..a hunter of Artemis

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on 7/28/2010, 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:09 pm

Yes you can have a huntress. and add a few more sentences to bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:10 pm

thanks..lily can u approve forms or no?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:14 pm

Nope. but if you have charries on the other site you can transfer them to here too. and you can make 10charries on this site now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:16 pm

cool...damn.....i wish someone can approve them allready
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:31 pm

No cussing unless in posts btw ^^ the only people who cna approve are approvers (think evi) or admins (think kendall)
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 1:33 pm

Aden cant you approve forms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/25/2010, 6:04 pm

I'm waiting for someone to approve it......
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/26/2010, 8:22 pm

You need two more sentences in the Biography.

She can't have any powers with no Godly parent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 8:53 am

Fixed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:52 pm

i dont think hunters have strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:55 pm

They do cuz in the third book Bianca says she feels stronger
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 5:59 pm

Because she basically cant die Unless killed in battle or the other things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/27/2010, 6:55 pm

YEAH I KNOW...gODS I WISH SOMEONE CAN JUST STAY ONLINE AND LET ME FIX IT AND THEN APPROVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:08 am

They don't get stronger.

Even if they did, she'd just . .have the strength. It's not a power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 5:47 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 5:49 pm

The powers still has "Amazing strength"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 5:51 pm

What do u mean.. There's no power
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime7/28/2010, 6:17 pm

There was when I commented . .

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?   Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Form: Im on the other site aswell and a bit confused..can I make a Hunter Of Artemis?
Page 1 of 1