Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Of Artemis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 7:15 pm

Character Name: Luna Lawliet

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Hair- Red, Eye- green, Height- 5' 5", BT- Muscular, olive skin

God and mortal parent: No God Parent, Hunter of Artemis

Powers**: None

Flaws: Perfectionist, hot-headed, thinks she's perfect

Pets: none

Weapon: magic silver bow, arrows, and two hunting knives (? That's what they usually have)

Talents/Skills: hunting, fighting

RP Example*: "Why are there still spots?" I asked myself. I now vigorously rubbed the knife with a wet cloth. The spots still weren't coming off. Another hunter walked in. "Hey." She said. "Oh, hi." I replied. I was still focused on cleaning the knife. "Watcha doing?" She asked. "Cleaning." I replied simply. She was annoying me. "Ok..sorry..." Little did I know...she would be the one to save my life. (This RP example stinks, sorry Neutral)

Biography*: Luna lived a pretty bad life. She was abused, bullied, and un-accepted throughout most of her life. She wanted a way out of it all. Everyday she prayed for a way out. One day Artemis came to her rescue and adopted her. (This bio is rubbish too)

Notes: No...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 12:36 am

A hunter of artemis still has a god parent. They just swear not to have relationships wirh men. Please redo rp example, bio, and description. Be specific, it helps people know who your character is. Look at other forms if needed.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 12:41 am

I know I'm not an approver anymore, but it says in the form that they don't need a god parent.

Kendall wrote:
-If your character is a Hunter of Artemis (must be female) you can put "No god parent" and next to that put "Hunter of Artemis."
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 12:46 am

Thank you Fishy, I didn't see that. Still, please redo said parts of form besides the god parent.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 10:14 am

Hmm. I know Dragon asked for you to redo these but as far as I see you hit the marks for what we ask in the guidelines. Unless you want to redo these then I would say this form is approved.
Back to top Go down

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 11:05 am

Thank you. Very Happy I think it's ok.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 11:06 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter Of Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Of Artemis   Hunter Of Artemis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter Of Artemis
Page 1 of 1