Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALBINO PERSON!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ALBINO PERSON!!!!!   ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 6:21 pm

Character Name: Ivory (Vory) Daisy
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): white hair, pink eyes, 4'0", skinny
God and mortal parent: Chion and Sam Daisy
Powers: she can make it snow for about 20 mins. a day as long as it's light snow. If she's making a mini blizzard, she can only do it for 10 mins.
Flaws: she's insecure, feels like she never fits in, she isn't good at making friends.
Pets: white ferret named Snow
Weapon: bow and arrows named χιόνι.
Talents/Skills: dancing, singing, drawing, gymnastics, hiding, running.
RP Example*: I sat in the back seat of the car, staring out the window. "Daddy, where are we going?" I asked Daddy quietly. "To New York City," Daddy said. "Why?" I asked. "I mean, I've always wanted to go there, but why are we going there?" I asked. Daddy sighed. "Vory, there's something I need to tell you." "What, Daddy?" Daddy kept his eyes looking straight forward while talking to me. "Vory, you're special. Not because of your skin color or your eye color, but because of your mother." 'Mommy?' I thought, instantly perking up. "What about Mommy?" I asked. My Daddy sighed. "Vory, your mommy was special. She wasn't human, like me or the kids at school. Your mommy was a goddess. A Greek goddess." "Wha-?" I asked. I was confused. That didn't make any sense!
Biography*: Ivory grew up in Alaska with her dad. She loved Alaska in every single way, especially the snow. When she was running through her snowy backyard, she felt like she belonged there. She always got picked on at school for being white and having pink eyes. She didn't understand why she was born this way. Sometimes at night she would cry because she was so frustrated. Eventually her dad found out about how everybody was teasing her, so she dropped out of school and her dad started home schooling her. A few months later she got attacked by a monster and her dad took her to camp.
Notes: She knows my charrie Mary-Jo, and PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALBINO PERSON!!!!! BOi9Dh

Last edited by The Pie Goddess on 8/7/2010, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBINO PERSON!!!!!   ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 9:17 pm

Hating warm weather isn't a flaw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBINO PERSON!!!!!   ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 9:23 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBINO PERSON!!!!!   ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Icon_minitime8/7/2010, 9:25 pm

Approve-ed
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ALBINO PERSON!!!!!   ALBINO PERSON!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALBINO PERSON!!!!!
Page 1 of 1