Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!!   Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!! Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 5:06 pm

Character Name: Kepi Korentine
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Black hair that seems to suck in light and a white streak in the back, black-blue eyes, 5'3", and fit
God and mortal parent:Boreas and Kelly Corentine
Powers**:
Kepi has two powers. The first is that she can push the wind in a wave around her. A powerful one makes her stumble, about 71-80 mph. A medium one makes her dizzy, about 61-70mph. A small one makes her a little tired, 50-60mph.
Kepi's other power is when she jumps and makes the wind push her forward. 1-5 feet makes her breath a little heavier, but it soon passes. 6-10 feet makes her dizzy. 11-15 feet makes her have to rest. Finally, 16-20 feet makes her breath really heavily for the next 30 minutes.

Flaws***: Power hungrey, greedy, ALWAYS angrey.
Pets: A viper that she stole from a pet store.
Weapon****: A celestial bronze dagger that she found in a forest.
Talents/Skills: Making things explode.
RP Example*:
I have had it. The other kids hate me, I might as well run away. Wait, what is that flashing in the forest? Wait again, is that, no. I-it couldn't be. "MARK!!" NO!! "MARK, WAKE UP. ACK!!" Something just grazed my shoulder. I stand and turn, coming face to face with, I do a double take, a sphinx. I thought that they weren't real. Just a myth... but it killed my only friend. I heard a grunt and I turned to Mark. He handed me a map leading to something called Camp Half-Blood. "Go..."
Biography*: Kepi knew that something about her was different from the other kids. She could leap like a frog, although she noted that something was pushing her. Eventually, she decided to run away from the horrible people and criminal mom. As she did, she had witnessed the death of her friend Mark, who was on his way to take her to Camp Half-Blood. Just before he passed, Mark handed her the map and a Celestial Bronze dagger. She defeated the sphinx and went on her way.
Once she was almost there, something clicked in her mind. This camp made him go there, it's their falt he died. They need to pay for what they did. After that, she vowed to make waste to this camp she came to, and make them suffer for her. They will be sorry... they will pay...
Notes:Dun Dun Duuuuuuunnnn!!!!! She was born on December 21....

Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!!   Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!! Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 1:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Evil Person.... DESTRUTION!!
Page 1 of 1