Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Times Square

Go down 
+13
Hannah
Damascus
Dovah
Liz
Silly Lily
Shade
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Dena
Hammah
Kasi
Rachel
Princess Amy
Evimero
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Times Square - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 2:13 pm

I point my gun. "I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 2:14 pm

I get light headed as I throw another bolt at Caffeine.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 3:43 pm

I dodge but get my shirt sleeve burnt. Exterminator for sure. "Did Korse send you?"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime9/24/2011, 6:35 pm

Constance: "spar?" i asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/7/2011, 4:11 pm

A police officer walks up. "Put down the guns and put your hands behind your head." He says.

I smile at the thought and then throw a bolt of lightning at the officer. "Take that you Po-Po." I turn to Caffeine and slash with my sword. Odin Protect me please. Thor, father, give me strength.

"Yeah, uhm how's about we get out of here." I say as more officers come flying into the park at a couple of demi-gods.

The officer is struck by the bolt and thrown 6 feet backward. Two more policemen aim their guns at the kid who had attacked their own 'family' and the girl with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/7/2011, 7:14 pm

Constance: i giggle and grab his hand. I started to walk in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/7/2011, 8:36 pm

I dodge again and smile and whisper to him. "How do you plan to get out of this?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/9/2011, 5:34 am

The Officers aim and then fire at the kid.

I feel a bullet pierce my armor just under my elbow.I yell out and then take a chance and run to a sleek bodied ferari and hotwired it. I drove off towards camp.

I walk out with Constance.

The Officers watch as the kid jumps into a car. They aim at Caffeine and fire their sidearms. Two more officers fire slugs from a double-barrel 12 gauge shotgun at her. One grenade is thrown at her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime10/9/2011, 6:31 pm

"Why is everyone trying to kill me?!" I yell as I'm nearly killed by the grenade, and run off.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:43 pm

I poofed Aarron and I into times square. I looked around at all the people, it was mostly busy at this time of year and that's why it was my favorite time. I grinned looking at all the people. "Here we are!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:47 pm

Aarron shook his head then looked around. He was now standing in Times Square with tons of people all around them. He got an evil glint on his face and said,"Perfect choice of fun Kesi." He then looked around wondering how much torture he was about to put these people through. Oh the fun he was going to have here it was like being a 5 year old getting the best Christmas gift ever, if that 5 year old was a crazy kid and his best gift was a gun and a set of knives that he would use to kill a bunch of people with. He quickly trained his site on a woman that seemed to be staring back at him and Kesi. "Her," he whispered to Kesi while motioning to the girl
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:51 pm

I nodded, understanding what he meant perfectely. "Good choice." I whispered, grabbing Aarron's hand, as I crept closer towards her. Out of all the people, she seemed to be the only one stairing at us. Hmmm.. This will be quite intresting. I snickered at the though of cuttiing her open and looking at what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:57 pm

Aarron snickered as they moved closer to the girl. He was racing through all the ways that he could torture her. Suddenly he sighed at realizing that his CB weapons would do nothing to her and this made him sad for a brief moment. Then he thought about it and this just made things better. If they began to torture her then cops would show up, and cops carry weapons. Then he thought of the fact that Kesi would more then likely just make some weapons poof out of thin air for the two to use and he snickered at the thought of what he would do to this girl before putting an end to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:00 pm

We were about maybe 6 feet away. I turned towards the Aarron boy looking at him in the eyes then looking away. I dropped his hand, "We gotta act normal so she doesn't look quite so suspisious" I whisperd with an evil smile. "Then at the last moment, you can do whatever you like!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:06 pm

"Ok."Aarron said and then put on the best normal face he could. They were now about 4 feet away and the girl looked back at them. He was acting normal now, like he wasn't crazy at all. She gave him and Kesi a weired look like she was suspicous of us but then made a motion with her head like she had gotten rid of the thought. He watched as the girl turned her back on them and got ready to walk away. 2 feet now, Aarron quickly came up with a reason to stop her. Soon he made her feel like she had rabbies only it was more subtle and was just a hurting pain nothing serious. She cried out though and looked around her eyes getting bloodshot very quickly. Aarron smirked and then made the feeling go away like it had never happened. The girl shook her head and looked around wondering what had just happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:23 pm

I stood and watched as Aarron did his work. I felt like my sister... studying him and all. It felt creepy too. I started giggling as the girl was crying out in pain, in my eye it was really funny. Then I waited until the girl seemed confused and made knives rained down around her. In a circle, not really trapping her, she could step over them. But I did want to freak her out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:30 pm

Aarron giggles as he sees the girl freak out at the rainning knives trick. "Now sweety don't be afraid, Everything will be all over soon."He said to the girl then summoned some rabbied wolves to keep her from running away. He walked up to the circle of knives and pulled two out of the ground. He then ran forward and stab the knives into her legs. He then grabbed two more and stabbed them into her shoulders, laughing throught the whol experience. Aarron grabbed fourmore knives and cut her gut open with two of them. As she fell to the ground he licked the blood from the blades. He then started laughing uncontrolably as he walked forward towards the girl. He finished her pathetic life with the decapitation of the girls head. He then went to her body and cut the gut open some more. He then pulled out a cup and dipped it into the girls blood. "A toast to a fun future."Aarron said to Kesi then drank the blood as if it were a regular old cup of water. He then started giggling and motioned to the girl wondering if Kesi wanted to eat her or not.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:38 pm

I watched in amazement. It's official, I love this kid. I giggled in delight, it was just so... so.. WOAH! I smiled walking forward towards the dead girl, I reached my hand down into her body and pulled up. You could hear the ripping and sloshing of all the blood and ligiments. I giggled as the heart of the girl was pulled out completely. Blood flooded all over my hand, I ignored it and then ate the heart like an apple. Blood was all over my face, and I just grinned, knowing my teeth were a gross blood liquidy color.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:43 pm

Aarron finished his cup of blood and then smiled as he watched Kesi eat the heart of the girl. Aarron decided not to let the rabbied wolves go hungry so motioned for them to eat the head and arms and legs of the girl. Since there were only five of them it was a pretty good deal for them. Aarron started giggle like a crazy person upon seeing the carnage he had just caused. Oh it was so good to see the blood and gore. The last time he had saw such great chaos was when he killed his b*tch of a father. He continued to giggle as he made the wolves go away after they finished their meal. Aarron finally decided that he was in love with Kesi and that this was the start of a beautifully chaotic relationship
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:50 pm

I smiled, dropping a tiny bit of the heart. I wiped my face with my sleeve, knowing I didn't get all the blood off my face but whatever. I picked up the girls purse and then started going through it. I sat on the ground, and kept on looking. Money, mine. I put that in my pocket. Pills, obviosuly she was a druggy, hair brush, pepper spray, and a.. I pulled out a red lacy underwear type thing. It was a thong. "Well, this girl sure had a... crazy night I'm guessing" I winked at Aarron, still giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 6:57 pm

Aarron smirked at what Kesi had said. "Yeah bet she had a wilder afternoon though." He says referring to the fact that the woman should of saw the death of herself coming. "So what you want to do now that we have added insult to death."Aarron said giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:02 pm

I raised my eyebrows, "Hm." I thought, what would be a fun idea now? That when I saw a policemen ride by on his bike. He saw us, then the blood and few left over pieces of the girl on the ground. He hit a tree with a large boom. Then got up and just stared, "Aarron, I think we better.. go." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:12 pm

"Yes lets." Aarron said as he saw the policeman ride into Times Square. Suddenly it struck Aarron as odd how noe one seemed to take notice of what had just happened. He laughed at the thought then grabbed Kesi's hand and began to walk off fadeing in with the nearby crowd, who seemed oblivious to everything that had occured.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:19 pm

"We got's to do this.. " I muttered annoyed that the bloody clothes had to go away. I snapped my fingers and new clothes were put on us, same clothes just clean. I looked around, then looked back ."He's still coming after us!" D=
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:26 pm

"Not for long"Aarron said and then used his powers to make the dude wreck from feeling that pain of rabbies. Aarron was pretty upset that he had to get a clean set of his clothes but knew it was necessary. He then pulled her along a little and started running. He continued running till he was to far out of range for his powers to keep hold. "Well that was pretty fun."Aarron says and then starts laughing as he begins to slow down and eventually stop. "So you want to go back to the camp or cause some more pain around here." He then asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Square   Times Square - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Square
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next