Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abandon Warehouse

Go down 
+2
Little Miss Laugh
Silly Lily
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 5:10 pm

I Appear holding the guy, i stagger around, and fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 6:26 pm

Lily & autumn: (poof) we appear in
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 6:27 pm

"Ah, Chyort." my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 6:33 pm

Lily: i take my bow out and shoot 3 arrows at shadows head the 2 at his legs.......autumn: i look at zana and isis look around "mind as well fight" i kick my heels off and make my silly bands form into a sword
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 6:38 pm

I Block four arrows but the fifth one hits my calf, i yelp a little, "B*tch!" i disappear, and appear holding one of my swords to the guys neck. "hurt me again, and i'll kill your little boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 6:48 pm

Lily: i frown but wasnt gona give up like i usually do. i make a wall of thick vines shoot up from the ground between them hoping to seperate them. i make another vine go to rip shadows sword out of his hand.......autumn: i walk around to the other side of them quietly 'good thing i didnt wear a skirt today' i thought
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 8:25 pm

I Stab his foot, "Your pushing your luck."

Last edited by Edward Richtofen on 8/25/2010, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 8:32 pm

Lily: i wince and felt like crying. "okay fine i give up f*cking again" i fall to my knees and look at the floor. i drop my bow and put my hands in the air. isis looks at me dissappointed again.i wanted to wink at her to make her know i will get out but i was unsure. isis started hissing and growling at shadow.......autumn: i hide in the shadows
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 8:12 pm

"Shut up you damn cat."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 8:37 pm

Lily: that just made her growl louder and turn into her jaguar form. i grab my bow and stand up......autumn: i made eye contact with zana and he started hissing too
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 10:22 pm

"Fine take him" he disappears, and appears in the air falling. "I Didn't know i could do that."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 10:33 pm

Lily: i make a vine shoot out and grab him by the collar of his shirt. "fww" i say and look at shadow. "i didnt think you had it in you to kiss your half-sisters" i say teasing him knowing he would get ticked......autumn: i walked into the light.......ooc: there isa new charrie form on kc
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:35 pm

"Who said she was my HALF-sister?"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:40 pm

Lily: it took me a few secondsto figure out what he meant "uh oh" i studder. i make the vine lay chad gently On the ground next to me. isis turns back into her small cat form and runs over to me
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:43 pm

I Laugh, "yeah." i disappear.

"Somehow im ashamed im related to him, at least i took the other side." did that make sense? eh oh well.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:47 pm

Lily: "hmm can you telaport or what ever you did to get us to the imfirmary" i asked.......autumn: i walk over to them,zana follows, "i still need to tell you something" she said
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:49 pm

"Maybe, and tell who, what?"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:53 pm

Lily: "what?" i say getting confused
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:55 pm

"Nothing, besides, im tired, its hard to teleport that many people." i say getting up, "Chyort." i curse again, "My head hurts also."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/26/2010, 11:59 pm

Lily: i nod "okay. we can just hang here untill he wakes up" i say colapsing to the ground......autumn: "o yeah sorry what i needed to tell you was that shadow is gona kill you and him" i say pointing to lily and chad. biting me lip
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/27/2010, 12:01 am

I Mutter something in russian, and sit down, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/27/2010, 12:07 am

Lily: "god damn shadow. i would take it seriously right now if i wasnt tired" i say falling asleep.....autumn: "well this is kinda akward weird and gross at the same time" i lay down really not wanting to and try to fall asleep
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/27/2010, 12:08 am

Dark energy forms around me.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/27/2010, 12:12 am

Autumn: i couldnt fall asleep so i sat up. something didnt feel right... but i couldnt put my finger on it
Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime8/27/2010, 1:11 am

Sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandon Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandon Warehouse   Abandon Warehouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandon Warehouse
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next