Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Empty
PostSubject: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 5:31 pm

Julien walked into the warehouse, curious. "Peculiar..." He said to no one. "It's probably some crack house or something."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 5:39 pm

I was just walking around thwe city when I noticed something. It was a warehouse but all the lights were off and itr looked like the place hadn't been used in years. I scratched my chin. So tempted to go in but who knows what could be in there.

"Too much temptation," I told my self before walking in.

I slowly opened the doors to the warehouse and looked around it was empty except for a person. Oh my as person this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 5:48 pm

Julien heard someone and jumped back. "Don't worry, Mana, I'll protect you." He wispered to the air beside him.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 5:50 pm

I walk in and see Julien "Julien my love!!!" I run over and glomp him then let go "Eww don't touch me."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 5:55 pm

"Hi Amanda! Meet Mana." Julien gestured to the air. "Mana, meet Amanda."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 5:58 pm

"Who's Mana? ARE YOU cheating on me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:00 pm

"Oh, no, dear, I didn't know we were dating..." Julien said with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:01 pm

I notice the boy jump back then some girl came to hug him. Well that wasn't wierd. I shook my head people these days. There were better places for romantics but not an abondened warehouse.

I waved at the two until I noticed the girl let go of the boy. What's up with these people who knows. First you love then you feel disgust. That is acually quite human. Then the boy introduces someone. Well whatever.

Now the girl complains about cheating. They must be a couple of some sort. Oh as I said before whatever. I didn't even know if I should approach them. they seemed quite socially awkward but hey so was I. I mean any demi-god was awkward in a way.

I wondered if they were demi-gods or mortal though. Perhaps they are some form of dating monsters. Oh that would be bad and I would need to be ready if they are. So I just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:04 pm

"Fine then we're through!" I say then walk away and overto the other person "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:09 pm

"How are we through if we never were? I'm so confused HAI PERSON!"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:10 pm

"WE WERE DATEING AND THEN YOU ACT LIKE WE'RE STRANGERS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:14 pm

"Mana, do you have any clue about what she's talking about?... No? Okay then. Mana doesn't remember anything either, Amanda."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:19 pm

"Your a fool to give up me!!"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:22 pm

Ooc: guys... im pretty sure there's an Abandoned Warehouse topic in the Outside of Camp...
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:24 pm

OOC:We know but Cal didn't at the time
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:25 pm

OOC: Yeah.. I kinda forgot, so... :3

BIC: "I don't understand..."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:28 pm

"I was the best thing to ever happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:30 pm

"What," I say in my Hawaiian accent.

Really who are these kids. They seemed like simpltins to me but who knows. They may be demi-god but the way they are acting they are acting like mortals. UI mean really blah blah love blah blah. I literally facepalmed hinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/19/2011, 6:40 pm

Julien shrugs. "I don't know. This girl's saying we dated, and we didn't."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 12:36 am

"You meany."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 12:45 am

"Mana likes me at least."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/20/2011, 8:03 pm

'What am I doing?' I think facepalming to myself I then stomp out
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/22/2011, 10:18 pm

I facepalm again. Why did people argue. Perhaps they just had nothing better to do but argue oh well. I watch as the one girl stomps out. Hm at least one is gone she had to have been mortal with that tantrem.

I then turned to wards the boy. I point out the door moving my mouth not quite sure what to say.

"Wha.. who...wha... who was that?" I finally ask.

These people are so confusing. Oh well not everyone can make sence in the world. In fact most people didn't make sence in the world.

Last edited by Bob on 8/22/2011, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/22/2011, 10:21 pm

OOC: Julien's a boy by the way...

BIC: "Oh that was a girl from camp, she thinks we're dating, but I'm dating Mana."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime8/23/2011, 6:07 pm

OOC: well duh I definatly knew that

BIC: "Uh huh," is all I could mutter.

What camp is this boy talking about perhaps it's Camp Half Blood. I still couldn't be to sure though. I looked at the boy. He could possibly be a Demi-god he looks Demi-godish.

"So uh this camp you go too does it have a name?" I asked the boy.

I was still skeptical about but I would see what his answer would be. Hopefully he isn't a monster and is just a mortal or friendly Demi-god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!   It's a creepy abandoned warehouse! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a creepy abandoned warehouse!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next