Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dummies

Go down 
+17
Vikus
Falcon3100
Gravity
Wednesday
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Dexter
Bob
Dragonfire
Dena
Kasi
Evimero
ML
Silly Lily
Damascus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Dummies - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 7:33 pm

Evangeline was dragged through the dirt a little, which probably horribly messed up her nice, proper clothes. She resisted the heavy urge to yell 'I'm not a fatty', but that would mean she was awake. So she mustered all her willpower, and forced herself to stay limp as a wet noodle. No moving. None.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 7:38 pm

Letting out an angry 'hmph!' she tugged as hard as she could and promptly fell backwards, landing on her bottom. "Ah, dammit." Drake muttered, making a face before shooting Eva's still body a dirty look. She crawled over to her and then, after a moment of quiet consideration, promptly sat on her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 7:40 pm

Ahhh, shit. Evangeline let out a heavy "OOF" when Drake plopped down on her back. She could hardly breathe now. And she dreaded what Drake would come up with next if this didn't 'wake her up'. "O... okay, I'm awake, you caught me. I- can't breathe-- very well!"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 7:43 pm

"Ha!" Drake crowed, crossing her arms and wiggling slightly, just because she could, before she scooted off and stood up, wiping her hands on her shorts. "Now geddup! You've got a lap to finish!" She announced smugly, crossing her arms and smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 7:45 pm

"I'd rather die," Eva insisted, still refusing to get up. Drake could not make her do this, because she simply couldn't do it. She was too tired to stand, let alone run.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 7:49 pm

"I can and I will if you don't get up right now!" Drake insisted, stomping her foot for emphasis. Eva was screwing up her entire regimen! And she'd spent a lot of time on it! Ugh, she was going to shadow travel her into a boys bathroom or something, that'd teach her!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 8:53 pm

"No." That was the best she could come up with. Her mind seemed to be slowing down, not keeping up with the speed the gears usually turned at. Maybe it was because she had no gods-damned energy left in her tiny body.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 10:18 pm

Okay, now she was officially frustrated. "All you did was run ten feet and pick up a sword!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 10:22 pm

"I picked up a metal pole, too," she corrected. "And it was tiring. Drake, all I do is sit around all day, maybe walk around a little bit. Not everyone can run ten miles and then climb a tree and jump back down and do a backflip and then take down a hydra or some shit like you can! Bluh!"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 10:25 pm

"You are going to get yourself killed if you don't train!" Drake snapped, crossing her arms and tightening her jaw. "And I'm not gonna watch it happen!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 10:29 pm

Evangeline waved her hand in the air dismissively. "Then kill the monster before it eats me, for gods' sake. Simple." She just didn't get why it was so important that she do this now. She could do some more stuff tomorrow, or the next day, or maybe next week. Preferably next month or year.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 10:32 pm

Drake made a frustrated noise, clenching her fists and stamping her foot again. "I'm not always gonna be there! What happens if there's a dragon or hydra or- or a Kindly One or something and I'm not there to protect you!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 10:43 pm

"Then I... hmm... I don't go to dangerous places alone in the first place?" Yeah, that sounded perfectly reasonable. Just don't go places where there are monsters, like the forest or the city, and then she'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 11:21 pm

The small brunette threw her hands up. "You're impossible!" She announced, rubbing her face. "So impossible its not funny. Fine, get eaten. See if I care." She muttered. Drake would care though - she'd care a lot, and the reason she'd wanted to teach Eva was because she was scar- no, she didn't want anything to happen to her best (and only) friend.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 11:26 pm

"Wait, no, don't be angry!" Evangeline rolled over and pushed herself, with great effort, into a sitting position. "I really, really have done all I can manage for today. But we can try again tomorrow?" Noooo, what are you doing? ESCAPE THE EXERCISE AT ALL COSTS!!!
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/9/2013, 11:57 pm

Drake peeked between her fingers. Had Eva really just agreed to work again tomorrow? Well, that was unexpected. She felt her tummy tingle as she grinned, surly attitude gone. "Alright, we'll do more tomorrow!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 12:02 am

"... hooray," she said halfheartedly. No, not even halfheartedly. More like quarterheartedly. Evangeline was not looking forward to tomorrow. But for now, she needed to go lie down in a soft bed. She groaned and got to her feet, feeling so, so sore already.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 12:09 am

Drake sighed, a fond expression on her face as she watched Evangeline stand. "We can go get icecream or something, if you wanna. I'll even shadow travel us so you don't have to walk." She offered, bouncing in place.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 12:13 am

"Yeah, sure, that works. You got any money?" her grammar was slipping up, shit. That usually only happened when she stayed up 'til the wee hours of the morning. It was a sign that her brain had pretty much stopped working completely.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 12:51 am

Drake rolled her eyes, playfully sighing. "Eva, not even a dumb old Hermes kid can out pick pocket me." She boasted, chin jutting up. It was true, too! A year on the streets makes stealing something you gotta do, and shed gotten really good at it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 12:57 am

"'Kay, cool. Let's," yawn, "... let's get on with the shadowy travely scary shit, then. Preferably to a place with benches. Or chairs. Or something." Ahhh, she was tired... so, so tired, it was unbelievable. Maybe the ice cream would offer her some more energy, though.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 5:24 pm

Drake hummed slightly, grabbing Evangeline's hand as she did so. "I think there's a icecream stand in Central Park with some chairs or somethin. That should work." Drake loved icecream - especially chocolate. Chocolate was the bomb. Mmm... chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 5:49 pm

"'Kay, lessgo then." Maybe she could nap in a chair. No, the city wasn't like her hometown (which happened to be the sixth safest town in America). If you napped in Central Park, you'd get killed, kidnapped, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 6:04 pm

Drake smiled slightly before closing her eyes and tightening her grip on Eva, stepping into the shadow-world and disappearing from the arena.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime9/10/2013, 6:14 pm

Evangeline braced herself for shadow-travel. It wasn't a method of transportation that she liked very much, even though it was highly convenient. The lingering voices, the cold, the darkness, the sensation of rapid movement, it was all very frightening. Poof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dummies
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next