Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A character. (FINALLY!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A character. (FINALLY!!) Empty
PostSubject: A character. (FINALLY!!)   A character. (FINALLY!!) Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 2:01 am

Character Name: Shane Dawson
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'3 inches, thin/muscular
God and mortal parent: Thanatos, Mary Johnson
Powers**: HE CAN SUMMON SKELETON PEOPLE FROM THE UNDERWORLD!!!! (10 per day, it does drain him)
Flaws***: Negative, stubborn, never takes advice from anyone
Pets: German Shepard named MCcloud
Weapon****: Celestial bronze sword
Talents/Skills: swimming, poetry, fencing.
RP Example*: I was walking through a park when a random kid walked up to me and asked if I was a creeper or a stalker. I told him no and pushed him aside even though he was only like, 5 or something. you might think that i'm cold blooded for pushing a 5 year old away, but i'm not. You could call me immature for it and I wouldn't care. So as I was walking through the park the same kid came over with his mom. He was crying, and his mom looked pissed. I sighed and stuck my hands in my pockets. She came over and started barking at me about how rude I was and demanded to speak to my mother. I told her that I wasn't with her, so she decided to start yelling. I pushed her down as well as the other kid and walked away. Well now I was the jerk of the park.
Biography*: Shane Dawson is a messed up little 14 year old boy who lived with his drunk mother. She always wore a bathrobe EVERYWHERE. including when she drove him to school and all that. On top of that, when ever she left him alone somewhere she would yell, "SEE YA LATER FA**ET!!!" And drove off. Shane HATED that, so he decided to run away in the woods. He met a random person there and pushed him. The person gave him a card that said something about camp half blood. Shane was pretty into camps, so when he got the card, he just told the random person to take him there. And when they got there, Shane began his new life.
Notes:PICTURE!!! A character. (FINALLY!!) Z
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

PostSubject: Re: A character. (FINALLY!!)   A character. (FINALLY!!) Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 8:23 am

what happens if he tries summoning an 11th skeleton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A character. (FINALLY!!)   A character. (FINALLY!!) Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 1:09 pm

If he tries, he fails, then he faints.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A character. (FINALLY!!)   A character. (FINALLY!!) Icon_minitime10/22/2010, 3:59 pm

Do they rebuild if they're chopped/exploded?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A character. (FINALLY!!)   A character. (FINALLY!!) Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 12:12 am

Only 4 out of 10 can. And they can only reform once. Two of them can reform twice.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: A character. (FINALLY!!)   A character. (FINALLY!!) Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 1:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A character. (FINALLY!!)   A character. (FINALLY!!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A character. (FINALLY!!)
Page 1 of 1