Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hospital

Go down 
+5
Rave Girl
Liz
Carrie Beary
Silly Lily
Shade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

The Hospital - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:45 am

I was pulled close to Keri, and I kept smiling. No matter how crappy I felt. When the driver stopped, I pulled out some money and shoved it in his hand. "Byeeee" I said to him
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:49 am

I opened the door and picked Kasi up, and carried her out and up the hill, not bothering to close the door of the taxi. He'd have to deal with that. To the cabin! Wait. "Which cabin?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:34 pm

"Which ever cabin you want" I answered quickly.

ooc: We should probably jump topics.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 5:37 pm

Meh. .my bunk was messy. "Athena cabin, here we cone!"I said, and walked that way with Kasi in my armssss.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:47 pm

Lee and I were in the Hummer, headed back towards Camp, when I spotted a hospital a few blocks ahead. A thought crossed my mind, from a conversation we'd had not so long ago. A hand drifted to my stomach as I thought. "Lee... I... I think we should stop here..."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:49 pm

My hands tensed and gripped the wheel really tightly, and I nodded as I turned towards the hospital. Just thinking about the implications of this made my stomach hurt. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 8:03 pm

Dear gods, this was nerve-wracking, and we weren't even inside yet. I saw a sign that said Free Clinic, so at least we wouldn't be completely screwed over for not having insurance. Insurance... another thing we'd have to worry about when we were older...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 8:14 pm

I almost turned the car around, I was just so. .scared. Being grown-up and mature was just so weird to me. i parked the car, and really didn't want to get out. Sitting here would be nice. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 8:25 pm

I turned to Lee, who looked like he'd seen a ghost or something. I'd never seen him so... so scared, so worried before. I reached over to him and lightly touched his arm, managing a small, comforting smile. "We don't have to go in if you don't want to."

OOC: Obviously they do have to go in or I'll drop a hydra on their faces so lololol ANSWER CORRECTLY, LEE.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 8:28 pm

I shook my head. "We need to check." I whispered, biting my lip a little. I smiled thinly at Cynder. I didn't really want to do this, but I knew it was necessary. I kissed Cynder's hand and opened my door, getting out of the car and opening her door for her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 8:44 pm

Since it was a free clinic, I decided to leave the envelope in the car. I took a deep breath and stepped out, and reached for Lee's hand once my feet touched the ground. I had a feeling I was going to need an awful lot of emotional support here...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 8:51 pm

I let go of Cynder's hand and gave her a big hug. I was glad I was here, too. If Cynder tried to do this herself, the Hospital would end up turning into a cemetery. As it was, if we got bad news, I might end up at least punching someone. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 9:30 pm

I held myself close to Lee, resting my head on his shoulder. I had a feeling we were just going to get bad news here, but... I had to know. We had to know.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 9:32 pm

I slid one hand between us, onto Cynder's lower stomach area. "I'm sure you'll be fine." I whispered, more voicing my hopes than my opinions.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 9:45 pm

I lifted my head, and looked at Lee with a sad smile. I wanted to believe him, I wanted everything to be alright. But I just knew that things wouldn't turn out well this time, somehow. I kissed him on the cheek, took a small step back, and reached for his hand again. We might as well get this over with as quickly as we could.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 9:53 pm

I let out a shaky breath and intertwined my fingers with Cynder's. I walked into the hospital, and by that point, I was breathing abnormally. Gods. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 10:07 pm

I gave Lee's hand a comforting squeeze, which I seemed to be doing more and more often lately. "It's okay," I muttered as we walked. There was a lot of air conditioning in here. Ahead of us, there was a desk where we were supposed to get paperwork. To the left, a waiting section that was quite full with a sign that said 'By Ointment'. What? No, wait, it said 'By Appointment'. Damn dyslexia. To the right, there was a similar, but nearly empty section that read 'Free Clinic'. I took it that we were supposed to go over there, after visiting the front desk. I took a deep breath, and walked over there with Lee.

The woman behind the desk asked if we were here for the clinic or by appointment. I told her it was for the clinic, and she handed over a clipboard with a pen and some paperwork to fill out. It looked slightly intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 10:24 pm

I walked with Cynder, glad we weren't going to the Ointment section. I walked over to two adjacent chairs that were near a table, for us to do the stupid paperwork. Dyslexia made the page look like hyrogliphs to me. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 10:52 pm

I took the terrifying piece of paper and the pen, and followed Lee to a small table. I sat next to him, and put the paperwork down. This thing appeared to be made specifically for a couple to fill out. There were two small sections for names and birth dates, and then a section for things pertaining to the both of us as a unit. I sighed, and started to fill the damn thing out. I misread some things a couple of times, but caught my mistakes. Luckily, I didn't screw anything up too badly.
Cynder Kelly, Leander Kelly. 12/31/1995, 2/14/1996.

Then there was the part about both of us. The first question, 'Are you, as a couple, sexually active?' made me turn a bit pink. I checked the Yes box, of course.

'What is the nature of your relationship? I.e., civil union, marriage, dating, etc.?' I put marriage on the blank.

'Are either of you taking medications? If yes, specify.' None.

'Are the both of you fully human?' That struck me as a strange question, but then I realized that this might be meant to identify half-bloods. Should we answer truthfully? I looked at Lee with a slightly confused, questioning expression.

Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 11:26 pm

I watched Cynder fillin gout the paperword, occasionally helping her past dyslexia problems. When she got to the question about whether we were human, I raised an eyebrow. "I don't know why they'd ask that unless they either had monster employees or demigod employees." I muttered. I wasn't sure whether or not we should be truthful.

Doctor Charles Pamphilonnius Whatford the Third, or 'Doctor What,' sighed as he checked his pager his wife had made for him. It beeped whenever it detected Celestial bronze. Obviously, there must be half-bloods in the hospital. He started to walk towards the waiting room, and when he did, saw a couple with swords strapped to their belts. Typicaly demigod behavior. He walked over to them, smiling. "Hello, My name is Doctor What. " He then added in an undertone, "Son of Apollo." He looked over their form quickly." That question is for my benefit, so do answer it correctly, please." He said, pointing to the question they were on. "I'll see you when you're ready." He finished, and walked away again.

Well, that was almost terrifyingly convenient. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 11:33 pm

"That was... strange," I muttered. I still wasn't sure we should trust these people by checking the little No box, but it seemed like at least one person/maybe demigod/maybe monster knew that we were half-bloods already. "So... should we answer 'no', then?"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 11:43 pm

I shrugged. "I think so. If he's a monster, we can probably take him, and he obviously saw our swords anyway." I reasoned. Ugh, using logic. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 11:51 pm

I nodded, and marked No. That was all that was on there, as it was a free clinic and didn't have dozens of pages for insurance crap or payment methods. I got up and took the form back to the lady at the desk, then went back and sat next to Lee. It shouldn't be too long before we were called in, since there were so few people on this side.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 11:55 pm

A few minutes later, Doctor What got paiged from the intercom. He walked back to the waiting room, smiling at . .Cider and Reese? Something like that. He pointed at them and waved them over.

I stood up and reached for Cynder's hand, to walk back into one of the rooms. I'd never liked Doctor when I was little, and the idea of talking to one of them about this kind of thing, and then having them check Cynder. .it just didn't sit right in my head.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime8/21/2012, 12:06 am

I took Lee's hand in mine, got up, and walked with him to one of the little rooms. I hadn't been in a doctors office for ages, and felt rather apprehensive about this now. Everything looked so unnaturally clean and white. Even the trash can was sanitary. I remembered I was supposed to sit on the padded bench-type thing with a sheet of thin crinkled paper over it, so I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital   The Hospital - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Special Places :: Special Places :: New York-
Jump to: