Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emily Roxanne's Chares

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emily Roxanne's Chares Empty
PostSubject: Emily Roxanne's Chares   Emily Roxanne's Chares Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 10:42 pm

Character Name:
Emily Urch

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
“Since I’m working most of the time in a shop or somethin’, I try not to wear anything that could get caught in or on the machines. To be honest, I’ve always wanted to wear pretty things and stuff but I’m too afraid of looking weird. Generally I wear long boot-cut jeans and worker’s boots. Cowboy boots. I usually wear t-shirts from some swap-meet I attended. I got long red hair. I know, I know, red hair. I’m a ginger. And I’m darned proud! I have big green eyes. I look Irish but I’m not. I’m Welsh. Yeesh. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. I used to play track and so I guess I look like this runner. But I never ran in track. I was a thrower. My body is normal. I guess.” –rubs back of neck- “I don’t really like talking about my body. It’s weird. Not my body, just talking about stuff like that. Oh well, I have a fire-burn mark on my left arm from the time I burned myself. Not fun. Lemme tell you that. This one time, I was poking the fire in the fireplace with a metal stick when the stick grew hot, so I dropped it. Fire appeared in my hand and ran up my arm. It created this long-butt fire mark. Now my entire right arm has this swirl mark on it. My mom thinks I’m a fire-user. I’m never touching fire again.”

God Parent:
Hephaestus

Mortal Parent:
Mary Urch

Powers: Emily believes herself to be a fire-user. However she doesn't use it. Ever.

Flaws***: Her lack of trusting people. She also thinks she's always right, which leads her to her downfall. Her pride gets in the way alot.

Pets: A long-haired Irish setter named Blade

Weapon: A regular celestial bronze sword.

Talents/Skills: Building. She can fix any car. And hot wire it, in less than a second.

RP Example*:
Emily set the machine down on the table. She slowly turned around. Emily cocked her head the monster who was staring her down. She smiled. The monster cocked it's own head. "You want a piece a me? Yeah? Well I'm gonna give you the whole thing!" She shouted as she flung her body over the table. The monster moved fast, but Emily was more nimble and quicker.
She quickly picked up a set of screwdrivers and flung them at the monster with careful precision. Only a few found their mark as she growled. The monster matched the growl with a snarl. "Come and get me."

Biography*:
Emily Marizek was a different child. Growing up in Manhattan had it’s perks.
Emily:
“Hiyah. I’m Emily. I grew up in big-city Manhattan. Always fixing things and figuring things out. Constantly working Math problems and helping my mom fix cars for a living. See when I was nine, my teachers predicted I was some math prodigy because I was amazing at Geometry for a little kid. Pfft. I’m a daughter of Hephaestus. We’re supposed to be good at math. Anyway, by the time I was eighteen months, I could completely take apart and reassemble any clock in the house.
“When I was five I started working in my mother’s mechanic’s shop as a mechanic’s assistant. I loved it there. Even though I couldn’t and wasn’t aloud to do much, I still loved the feel and the smells and the environment. Most girls my age where playing with dolls. Pfft. I cut the heads off dolls and strapped them army tanks and attached a small battery and hooked up some wires and PRESTO! You had a demonic tank-dollie. I raced that thing around the neighborhood. I drove my brothers nuts. I got hired as a body shop worker when I was thirteen.”

Notes:
None.

Last edited by Roxanne on 12/7/2010, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emily Roxanne's Chares   Emily Roxanne's Chares Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 5:11 pm

Anyone wanna take a look at my character?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Emily Roxanne's Chares   Emily Roxanne's Chares Icon_minitime12/10/2010, 6:12 pm

Don't bump a topic.

If she "believes" she's a fire user, then that means she doesn't have those powers.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Emily Roxanne's Chares   Emily Roxanne's Chares Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 2:26 am

Well, technically she is. She just doesn't have any expirence and she doesn't know any other fire users so she can't be sure. But she is almost positive, unless she's some kind of wierd mutant freak who got bit by a spider or fell into a toxic waste vat. (run-on sentence)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Emily Roxanne's Chares   Emily Roxanne's Chares Icon_minitime12/12/2010, 3:03 pm

Well, have fun finding out.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily Roxanne's Chares   Emily Roxanne's Chares Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emily Roxanne's Chares
Page 1 of 1