Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE Empty
PostSubject: HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE   HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 7:24 pm

Sup people? I'm Emily Roxanne. Call me Zan, or Em. Whichever you prefer. What shall I say next. I'm a country girl. I wear black and flannel. I'm a princess in my own way...uh, DON'T MAKE ME MAD OR I'LL GIVE YOUR NUMBER TO THE KIDS AND TELL THEM IT'S SANTA'S HOTLINE. xD I have no expirence. Not really. My friend, Zan is helping me out. She's expirenced. She's an admin on another site. (just elected) Er...I like people who are nice and long walks on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE   HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 7:43 pm

hahahahah! Hi! Whats the other site? Jw? haha. Uhm Im kasi.. and all that chizz! Pm for questions? Idk! Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE   HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE   HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE Icon_minitime12/7/2010, 10:47 pm

Hi, I'm Kendall, the creator of this site and the person you *should* go to for questions. Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to hit the "PM" or "Email" button to message me.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE   HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAYY IT'S EMILY ROXANNE
Page 1 of 1