Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking at stars

Go down 
+10
ML
Ani
Dexter
Stormageddeon
Rave Girl
Dovah
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Liz
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

Looking at stars - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 10:16 am

Bree had been following Quinton. Damn it she felt guilty. Messing with him and his brother... She had to break it off before it turned into something horrible. She came up behind him. "I can't do this. Not anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 10:19 am

Quinton turned around when he heard Bree's voice and then frowned. "What..Why? What's wrong, Bree?" He asked her. Not understanding why she wanted to end it.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 10:26 am

"I... I can't... It's... I can't describe it. I feel... wrong inside. I love you, don't get me wrong there. I just... I can't do this anymore. I can't keep sneaking around because my heart's broken every time I see that face," she said, gesturing to him. Would that hint that she also loved Adrian? She hoped it didn't. "I'm sorry. I really am... We've done things... We've shared things... You're honestly the best kisser I've ever had the pleasure of kissing. But I can't..."

OOC: Kiss her and Adrian walks in?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 10:37 am

Quinton scooted closer to her. He brushed some hair back behind her ear and then held her cheek in his hand. "Bree I...I don't want it to end, I don't want to lose you. I love you, more than anything." He told her. Then in an internal fit he leaned in and kissed her.

Adrian walked in right about then and then his eyes widened in shock to see Quinton and Bree kiss. "What the hell is going on here?" He shouted. Quinton pulling away from Bree in shock.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:02 am

Bree didn't react to the kiss. She didn't do anyhting but look down. "I'm sorry... Both of you. I'm stupid and reckless. Neither of you deserve me. Neither..." she said and turned on her heel to leave. "It's amazing. I kiss one and the other kisses me too. I love Quinton because he's kind, caring... I love Adrian because he's everything bad for me. That led to all this. It hurts me, you guys. I'm done before any of us get anymore hurt."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 4:00 pm

Quinton and Adrian watched Bree try to leave and then they looked between one another.

"We aren't honestly going to let her go like that are we?" Quinton asked

"Hey, I just slept with her once. We just agreed it was to get rid of any tension between us, she's all yours, Quinton. I promised her I'd try to meet new people." Adrian said and backed off

Quinton raised an eyebrow but he just accepted his brother's understand and then turned to Bree. "Bree, please wait. Please, don't end us...not like this." He begged her..but didn't really believe that she would listen.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 9:37 pm

Bree sighed. "I can't... I..." she said, her voice wavering until she finally broke down in tears. She felt bad. Really, really bad. Like she was being shredded from the inside out. Like her stomach was being emptied of everything. She felt sick. She sank down to the ground and hugged her knees.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 10:14 pm

Quinton slunk down next to Bree and Adrian ran over as well. The brothers hugged her and tried to calm her crying. "Shh..Please, Bree. We don't want you to cry..I hate seeing you like this..Adrian does too..especially when we are the cause without meaning to be..Please.." Quinton cooed to her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 10:45 pm

"I don't know what to do..." she sniffled. "I... I don't..."

She looked up between the boys and, heart beating wildly, she kissed Quinton. She made it last, deepening it. Kissing passionately.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 10:52 pm

Adrian just scooted back when Bree kissed Quinton. He felt slightly hurt inside..but he had already gotten over his feelings for Bree...they had made a pact and that was where it ended between them. As far as Adrian saw it at least.

Quinton kissed Bree back when she pressed her lips against his. He deepened it with her, putting every truely passionate feeling for her he had in it. He pulled her closer to him as he kissed her and he hugged her close, not wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:02 pm

Bree pulled back. "I'm sorry I slept with him. I guess even with you, I can't resist a bad boy. And Addie, I'm sorry i led you along like I did."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:06 pm

Quinton smiled at her and brushed her hair back behind her head. "I'm not mad, Bree...I just want you to be happy, ok." He told her with a smile before she turned to Adrian.

Adrian listened to what she said. "Hey. I'm not feeling bad about it..in fact, leading me on helped me, Bree. Otherwise I'd probably be having a lot worse of a reaction to you two dating." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:12 pm

"I guess..." she said and lay her head on Quinton's shoulder. "I think I trained too much today. I'm tired."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:16 pm

Quinton wrapped his arms around Bree and held her close, resting his head on top of hers. "Want me to take you back to your cabin, Bree?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:27 pm

"No... I want to be with you and Addie here for a while," she said, taking a firm grip on Adrian and pulling him over.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:38 pm

Quinton just smiled and watched as Adrian wrapped an arm around them. "Love you, Bree." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:40 pm

"Love... you... tooo," she said quietly and fell asleep between them.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime9/23/2012, 11:44 pm

Quinton smiled and hugged Bree close to him.

"You know...every fiber of my being is screaming to be angry at the two of you for dating..but Bree is so happy....I just can't ruin this.." Adrian said to Quinton as he got up.

"Where are you going?" Quinton asked.

"Back to our bunks..I need sleep." Adrian said and then disappeared.

Quinton just smiled and held Bree close to him. He looked over to one of the benches and then picked her up and carried her over to it, lying down so the she was resting on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at stars
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Observatory-
Jump to: