Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alana Lander daughter of apollo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alana Lander daughter of apollo Empty
PostSubject: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 11:04 pm

Demigod form:

Name:Alana Lander

Godly and mortal parent:Apollo,Samantha Lander

talents:Plays piano,is a natrel leader,Can heal any ordanary wond.

flaws:over confident,shy,not good with a sword.

weapon:Bow with bronze arows and a dagger

description:Dirty Blond hair,Blue eyes,tan skin.5'4 skinny

Pets:none

Powers:unknown

life before camp:Lived with her mother in a house in indiana.Was never popluer and only had one good friend.Has 2 step sisters whos main goal in life is to annoy Alana.She has always asked here mother about her dad but her mother would start crying and went to her room.On Alanas 11th Birthday she started having nightmars.She never told anyone about them untel she was brought to camp.

RP example:it was my birthday and me and my best friend went to the movies.My mom was fine with us going alone.But she told us to be carfull (like all moms do).We bought our tickets and went to take a seat.The movie didnt start for another 20 minutes so every one was texting or talking.We sat there for about 5 minuts when a woman came up to me.She gave me a big smile but it didnt seem friendly.It was more like 'I hate you so much but i dont want you to know that smile' It was starting to freak me out before she finaly said "Can i talk to you for a minute?" I wanted to say no becuase i thought she was going to hit me to death with here perse.But for some weird reson i said "um.....sure" she grabed my arm and started derecting me donw the hall when my best friend ran up and grabbed my other arm."shes not going any where with out me" he said."I need to talk to her in PRIVAT sir." HE looked like he didnt like the idea.I didnt eather.But she just kept tuging me.She pulled me into some room.There where a hole bunch of TVs and buttens. "i dont think we should be in here" i said.But she didnt lesson.She pulled me further through the room.It seemed like hours but it was only minuts.The next thing i knew she through me on the ground. "i hate hafe bloods" she said grinding here teeth.She took out a dagger.It was hidden in here soke."WOHO!" i said in desbalefe.I tryed to get up but it was like i was stuck.Things where rushing through my head.Was this the end?was i going to die?But before i knew it the door opened and a foot.Yes a FOOT.Flew through the air and hit her in the head.My best friend came running tord me.Why he was running he was alos taking off his pants.Before i could find out why somthing hard hit me and i was nocked out.when i woke up i tasted choclite and a kid about 14 was feeding me somthing.He left the room and then my best friend enterd the room.All i had was one queston."WHERE AM I!"

Last edited by MagicLOLgirl on 1/5/2011, 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 11:51 pm

You don't have the Biography in there. Most demigods have ADHD, so that can't count as one of the flaws.
It might just be me, but it seems like the form isn't exactly the way its supposed to be. .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 5:42 pm

the biography?and i changed the ADHD thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 7:48 pm

the life before CHB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 10:35 pm

ok i added a biography.Did i make it wrong or is it to short?or is it ok?
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/8/2011, 4:29 pm

Evi she has everything, its just out of the demigod form order. and its fine. Is the dager CB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 7:18 pm

ya its creastle bronze.I just put bronze for short.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 7:22 pm

Okay Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alana Lander daughter of apollo   Alana Lander daughter of apollo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alana Lander daughter of apollo
Page 1 of 1