Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callisto's Quest.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 8:31 pm

"Probably, like, at least half a day. But we should stop at night time. And hopefully we don't run into many monsters."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 8:35 pm

"Yeah that would be good and half a day not to bad"I say softly
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 8:45 pm

My eyes widened. "DETOUR TIME!" I said loudly, swerving off the road and turning around, keeping my eyes on the rear-view mirror as I watched a drakon chase us. I floored it, trying to get us to get away from it.

OOC: Freeze time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 1:03 am

I glanced back and my eyes widened a bit. "Faster," I said to Freddie. Though, He probably can't acclerate much more.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 1:09 am

I curse as I see the drakon.I use my powers to make a giant earth hand attempt to keep it busy
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 2:00 am

The drakon dodged out of the way of the earth hand the first time it popped up.

I looked rapidly at all of the controls. "I knew I should have taken a sports car." I said, grunting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 2:08 am

I concentrated my energy and had lighting try to strike the drakon. I leaned against the back of the seat.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 2:11 am

The drakon fell to the ground, shook its head, and struggled to its feet.

I swerved the Hummer around and ran into the drakon full-on while it was dazed, and it finally went down for the count. I backed the car away from it. The front was dented insanely.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 10:25 am

"Is everyone ok?"I ask them as I look out the window
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 7:47 pm

I nodded, stopping the car for now. I looked back at Tiffany. "That was cool."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 9:28 pm

"We should stop and maybe get some sleep"I say slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 1:22 am

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, feeling a bit tired. "Thanks," I said to Freddie and opened my eyes slightly. I forced a small smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 1:35 am

I look at Tiffany"That was pretty cool"I say.I then sigh softly and try to get a since of direction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:27 am

I kept that dazed smile on my face. I closed my eyes though feeling a bit tired. I haven't tried my powers all that much. "Thanks," I murmured softly. I started to doze off for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 3:21 am

I turned to Callisto. "So. To a hotel. " i said,softly, since Tiffany seemed to be dozing off. I started the hummer again, driving the way we were before, on the actual road again.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:53 am

"Yes to a hotel"I say softly.I then sigh softly
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:55 am

I nodded and kept driving, looking for one of those signs for hotels and stuff.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 12:53 pm

I look out the window and spot a Holiday Inn Express sign"Theres one on the left"I say pointing to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 3:54 pm

I turned slightly in my sleep. The music on my Ipod was still playing.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 8:22 pm

I nodded and got off at the exit, driving to the Hotel. I parked near the hotel. I turned to Callisto. "We should get a new car here. Havig a damaged car will draw attention." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 8:57 pm

"Ok Why dont you go get a car while I go get us food and our rooms"I say softly. I then reach back and shake Tiffany.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 9:02 pm

Someone shakes me awake. Dang it, I was having a nice dream. I opened my eyes slightly and looked at Callisto and Freddy. I rubbed the back of my arm. "Sorry, fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 9:11 pm

I smile"Its Ok"I say as I unbuckle my seat belt and grab my bag. I then open the door and hope out. I shut it and wait.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 9:14 pm

I turned off the car and put my dagger back in its sheath. I got out of the car and looked at Callisto. "Will you take my bags up to my room when you get it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 9:29 pm

I unbuckled and opened the door. I walked out after her. I stood next to Calisto with a dazed look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callisto's Quest.
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next