Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callisto's Quest.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:04 pm

"Yes I will"I say to Freddie.I then go get his bags and start walking to the hotel entrance. Before I get to the door I pause and say"Tiffany You coming?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:28 pm

"Yeah," I said and smiled. I followed after her.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:35 pm

I walk in and over to the desk"Two Rooms Please"I say as I tap my fingers on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 11:27 pm

I walked off to a gas station and went into the bathroom. I cut open one of the pipes, making water start spraying everywhere. I sheated my dagger and ran out screaming. "DUDE, THE PIPE JUST BURST!" I screamed in the vashiers face. His eyes widened and he ran to the bathroom. During the distraction I took all the money from the register, and walked out of the building, perfectly dry, pockets stuffed with money. I had perfected that process so long ago. I walked along until I found a car dealership. They had a display with a Baja 1000 souped up Hummer. It was white, had huge lights, and one of those big grid things on the front. Well, i picked its locked with my dagger, then moved the dagger into the keyhole, and started it up. I closed the door and buckled up. I drove off in it, and hid it in some trees near the hotel. I locked it up and started walking to the hotel.

OOC: Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Baja1000_09
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 11:42 pm

ooc: that is an awesome car.

I stood next to Calisto and smiled at the lady, innocently.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 11:47 pm

OOC: I know right? I'm gonna have to wait a few posts since that all would have taken Freddie a while. .
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:01 am

OOC:Cool car

bic:I take the keys"Rooms 100 and 102"I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:18 am

I nodded at Calisto. "Give me a key, and I'll unlock one room," I said as I shifted my sports bag.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:22 am

I walked into the hotel. Oh look, they hadn't gone up yet. I jogged over to Callisto and Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:40 am

I hand Tiffany the key to 100"Here"I say I then toss Freddie the other key"Room 102"I say to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:50 am

I nodded then pressed the elevator button. "Um.. what floor?" I asked as the doors of the elevator opened.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:53 am

I step in the elevator"Uhh the 1st floor"I say to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:54 am

i nodded and pressed the button and waited as it rode up. There was a ding wheen they were up on the first floor and the doors opened up.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 12:58 am

I step out of the elevator and look around. I then start of walking down the hall. When I get to room 100 I stop.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 1:03 am

I was so busy studying the key, when I looked up, Tiffany and Callisto were gone. I went to the other elevator and pushed the button, rode up to the floor, and sprinted to my room, 102.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 1:07 am

I sigh and take the key from Tiffany and open our door. I drag her in with our bags and shut the door behind me. I walk over to the far bed and place my stuff by it. I then change into my pj's and lay on the bed and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 2:34 am

I ran back and took my bags from by their door, and ran back to my room. i unlocked the door and threw my stuff on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 9:53 pm

I roll around in my sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/2/2011, 11:58 pm

I walked into the room that wasn't locked and saw Calisto sleeping. I wasn't really that tired yet so I set my stuff down on the other bed then walked over to the window. I opened it up and sat down on the ground with my knees up to my chest.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 12:07 am

*TIME SKIP*

I wake up a few hours later well I guess its a few hours later. I smile and get out of bed and change into a pair of jeans a tee shirt and my fleece jacket. I pull my hair into a ponytail. I then stash my stuff into my bag.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 12:10 am

I took a nap. (After time skip)I walked to my window and opened it. There was a little ledge beneath the window that ran around the building. I swung out of my window and got my feet onto it. I wondered how much I could freak Tiffany or Callisto out by appearing outside their window, and slid along the wall until I got to it.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 12:12 am

I open the curtains to view the weather outside and see Freddie out side our window. I blink and stare at him and mouth 'What the hell Freddie'.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 12:24 am

I laughed and winked. "What's up, Callisto?"
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 12:34 am

"Oh Nothing"I say to him. I then ask"How long have you been outside our window?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 12:35 am

I woke up outisde and blinked. I must of slept out here.. I turned around and saw Freddie.. what the..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Callisto's Quest.   Callisto's Quest. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Callisto's Quest.
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next