Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tony Son of Hermes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Tony Son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Tony Son of Hermes   Tony Son of Hermes Icon_minitime1/31/2011, 12:10 am

Character Name:Tony McRitmare
Age:59 (He was trapped in Lotus since 1965 but escaped so he looks like he's 15
Description:Elvis-like brown hair-Green eyes-5ft 6-skinnyish with a slight tan
God and mortal parent:Hermes-Veronica McRitmare
Powers:None
Flaws:Short temper-Stubborn-Clings to the past.
Pets:None
Weapon:Celestial bronze switchblade with enlarged 12 inch blade
Talents/Skills:
RP Example:I was walking down the New York alleys when 3 shady 'fellas apear out of nowhere and quickly turned into cyclopses.I whipped my switchblade out and stabbed one of the 'bozoos in the chest. I turn to get smacked in the chest and knocked over. I stabbed 'em in the neck and slit the final ones throat. I put my 'blade away and continued my walk.
Biography:Tony was a kid born in the "Old" Las Vegas in 1952.On his 13th birthday he decided to skip out of his birthday party and wander the streets.He ended up in the entrance to the Lotus Hotel and went in.A Few hours later he walks out and learns a horrible truth; it wasn't '65 anymore it was 2009.A voice soon afterwards told him to go somewhere.That somewhere was Camp Half-Blood where he was claimed a child of Hermes.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

Tony Son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Son of Hermes   Tony Son of Hermes Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 12:54 am

um, twelve inches is about the length of my literature textbook. just a bit confused how that would be a switchblade knife
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Tony Son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Son of Hermes   Tony Son of Hermes Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 4:38 pm

well its normal size when it comes out but it grows to 12 inches once its out kind of like percys pen i guess but a switchblade
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

Tony Son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Son of Hermes   Tony Son of Hermes Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 9:11 pm

Okay then, that makes much more sense. But why hide it as anoter weapon? Why not turn it into a flashlight? It would serve a dual purpose, a light source and a weapon, besides, unless the blade is really flimsy then a switchblades handle would disintegrate under the weight of the blade.

Sorry if I'm being utilitarian, you don't have to if you don't want to

I have a flash light where you twist the top and it turns on but if you twist it all the way then the top comes off with the mirror to give a candle efect si don't have to pan around. In his case, he could have the flashlight as itself but when he twists off the mirror than the top with mirror turns into like a shield or something and the "candle" becomes the dirk.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Tony Son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Son of Hermes   Tony Son of Hermes Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 1:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Tony Son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Son of Hermes   Tony Son of Hermes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tony Son of Hermes
Page 1 of 1