Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May I buy the slot?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

May I buy the slot? Empty
PostSubject: May I buy the slot?   May I buy the slot? Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 4:08 pm

Character Name:Tristan Laila Carol
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Long straight blond hair, Shappire Blue Eyes that change color between shades of blue depending on her mood, Skinny build but she is fit/athletic and has musuclar legs, A slight tan and around 5'6''.
God and mortal parent:Thor and Amanda Carol
Powers**:She can make it rain 10 times a day for up to 10 minuets(She can control how heavy the rain is) also it covers a area of 5 feet by 5 feet, She can make lightning bolts(I guess thats how you would say it) lets say 25 times a day it takes 5 to knock out and ten to kill(She can only knock people out twice though and only kill once and after she uses 2 lightning bolts she needs to rest a bit before using her powers again), She can fly 20 times a day the highest she can reach is a 50 feet and she can fly up to 20 minuets(After a full use she passes out, but if she doesnt use it for a full 20 minuets she only needs to take a short nap or else she wont be able to do it again for a hour), She can create breezes 15 times a day(They are strong enough to knock someone over).
Flaws***:She is sensitive about certain things, She can also be over protective of the ones she cares for, She Often trusts people to much.
Pets:None
Weapon****:A Celstial Bronze Sword that turns into a Tide To Go Pen.
Talents/Skills:Skate Boarding/ Rip Sticking?, Violin, Drawing, Basketball, Running, Singing, Baseball and acting.
RP Example*:I zip my light blue North Face Jacket and pull my hair into a ponytail. I then open the car door and look at my mom,"Bye Mom"I say softly and sadly. I then get out of the car and grab my backpack which I put on my back, I then take my athletic bag and pull it over my shoulder, I then grab my rip stick and tuck it under my arm. I shut the car door, and start to trudge up the hill. When I get to the top I pause to shift my bags and to wave goodbye to my mom. I then start off down the hill oncemore. I make my way to the cabins and look at all of them. I see the norse gods cabin and walk into it. I smile as I toss my stuff on the bed and take my ipod out of my bag. I put the earbuds in and turn it on. I then walk out the cabin and smile on my face as I sing along to Justin Biebers One Time.
Biography*:Tristan was born in a small town in Massachusetts Where she lived with her mom and her older brother Brendan. Tristan's mom was always working to support their family, So Tristan spent most of her time with her brother with whom she was very close. When Tristan was 8 her mom had another child a little boy named Laken. When Tristan turned 10 she had her first monster attack which somehow she manged to kill the monster. After that her mom was always very protective of Tristan. For the next few years Nothing else happened until Tristan turned 13. When Tristan turned 13 she was claimed which lead to a monster attack, But sadly this one didnt have a happy ending. Durning the attack Brendan was killed which made Tristan very sad and sensitive. After this her mom sent her to camp so she would be safe.
Notes:She likes music well these types:Pop, Rock, R&b, Country, Rap, Alternative, Dance,Hip Hop and soundtrack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May I buy the slot?   May I buy the slot? Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 7:05 pm

How big of a person can the wind knock over?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: May I buy the slot?   May I buy the slot? Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 7:06 pm

Stop posting on character forms. You're not an approver.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: May I buy the slot?   May I buy the slot? Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 7:44 pm

its good. did you pay yet?
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: May I buy the slot?   May I buy the slot? Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 9:10 pm

Nope I need to buy zee slot still.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: May I buy the slot?   May I buy the slot? Icon_minitime2/21/2011, 5:49 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I buy the slot?   May I buy the slot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May I buy the slot?
Page 1 of 1