Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Empty
PostSubject: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 4:46 pm

well, i have no idea where to put my chars so i guess i'll just make a new one till the opportunity arises. i just realized that i'll have the quad Ms (mechanic, medic, meat shield, marksman)

Character Name: James (The Sharpshooter) Merkanov

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): about 5.8, thin slightly fragile build but still strong as an ox. dark (almost black hair with the tips of some of them frosted to give a snowy look to them. horribly pale. all of his cloths are camouflaged, even his camp halfblood shirt is tie dyed a mottled dark green and brown with no visible out line.

God and mortal parent: Dan Grene (godfather), Apollo, Lirya Merkanov (deceased)

Powers**: he is able to store up to store light inside his body and change the frequency before emitting it in whatever direction he wants it. the maximum brightness he can make it is 600 lumen (about the equivalent of a large floodlight).

Flaws***: gets tunnel vision easily, poor balance, severe lack of adrenaline even in combat (may or may not be a good thing)

Pets: none, too much work

Weapon****:

dirk, CB, 1 and a half foot long blade, spike on the pommel, what more do you need?

small throwing knife, 6 inch blade, cb

a bow that is custom made for him

Talents/Skills: he is an excellent marksman, he'll put three arrows through the bulls eye in 9 seconds at 50 paces if he wanted to. he plays the violin because he deems the music beautiful (he plays exceptionally well). he also seems to have the ability to make himself almost invisible although this is achieved by two means: by his camouflage and blending into the background, or by changing his demeanor to make himself uninteresting and people just walk away.

RP Example*: he crept up to a bush behind the monsters camp, five of them (possibly the sentries), sitting around the fire. they had not seen him yet and he intended to keep it that way, these guys were bad stuff and if they decided to fight then that would not be good. he pulled out a small fog maker and turned it on, the Hephaestus cabin had set the drops to be bigger. he dropped a coin into the resulting mist and set it where no one would notice it. those monsters were stupid enough not to notice it, the mist machine would provide a direct link to a fountain in camp halfblood so the monsters could be surveyed. "time to get out of here" he thought as he crept backwards "if i can make it to that stand of trees right there then i might make it".

Biography*: he never knew his parents but he grew up in the desolate countryside, the places were they still had problems with bobcats and wolves sneaking onto the property. because of this, he had to be a good shot in order to stop the wild animals and he became a good shot under the instruction of his godfather. his godfather was suddenly struck down by an unknown disease where he had to move to a nursing home under permanent watch, never without a couple thousand bottles of medicine. he went to camp halfblood and constructed a small hiding area in the woods where he goes when the rest of the campers are dismissed for the holidays.

Notes: he keeps everything neat and clean so no one can determine if he was anywhere or not, even his bunk is unlabeled so he can pack up and move at the slightest notice.

Last edited by Rambo'neil on 2/22/2011, 2:22 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 5:14 pm

you need RP example.
who's the God parent? if there is none and he is unknown then no powers for him.
and if their is any form of gun (not including bows and arrows) get rid of it please. i cant really read the weapons cuz i dont know what most of them are..
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 5:26 pm

it is a Work In Progress, that is what wip stands for
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 5:28 pm

i didnt see that! gosh! still no guns...
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 5:53 pm

its not a gun!! modern crossbows are intricate pieces of machinery, im sure that changing the sights that already exist aren't against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 5:55 pm

Uh, I have an idea. Rambo, how's 'bout you use stuff that WE CAN ALL UNDERSTAND. That sound goo?
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 5:59 pm

thanks fishy but a little harsh.
NO guns. ask Kenny about Crossbows cuz i have no idea but other than that and Bows NO guns or long-distance-firing-weapon-of-any-sort.
And is he unclaimed then?
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 7:46 pm

unless i can determine what god has archery or marksmanship then yes he is unclaimed. i also got rid of the crossbow, he is still a marksman though.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 7:49 pm

whats a Marksman?
and Apollo has archery..
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 7:50 pm

marksman = sharpshooter = very good shot, apollo it is then
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 8:34 pm

so basically that means if he got a hold of a gun he has very good aim?
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 9:24 pm

he would have very good aim with any ranged weapon, sharpshooter applies to bows, crossbows, guns, even large siege engines if you could aim it
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 9:26 pm

Okay. Remember no guns.
Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 3:26 pm

I fail to see how these powers relate to Apollo.

*temporary unapproval, you can still role-play with him while we're discussing this*
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 8:18 pm

is the power okay now or still no good?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/21/2011, 5:51 pm

The maximum brightness is a little too high.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 2:23 am

is it good now?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 2:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)   well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well, the more the merrier (James Merkanov) (done)
Page 1 of 1