Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A very romantic restaurant

Go down 
+2
Liz
Ani
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 4:18 pm

I pulled Cynder tight up against me and kissed her again. I didn't really care if people were around, because I just wanted. .well, I couldn't do what I really wanted her in a restaurant. So I settled with kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 4:35 pm

After several seconds, I realized that my hand had drifted down to the base of Lee's neck, and was trying to undo his tie all on its own. Dammit, this wasn't the place for that. I pulled out of the kiss, slightly flushed, and fixed his tie. Somehow, I'd managed to get it half undone.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 4:41 pm

When Cynder stopped, it made me realize that I'd had my hand on the zipper to her dress. Gods, that would have been bad in a few seconds. I let go of Cynder and watched her fix my tie, smiling.

Clara peeked her head up and checked on Cynder and Lee, and backed away again, crying.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 4:55 pm

I patted Lee's tie into place, and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "I suppose she'll be back soon," I muttered, and looked at the rest of the restaurant. I didn't see Clara, just some waiters and waitresses hanging around.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 4:59 pm

Clara heard her name, so she wiped her cheeks, sniffled strongly, and walked out controlling herself as much as possible. She went and sat down across from the . .happy. .couple. .No, don't think about. .

I raised an eyebrow. Clara looked like she'd been crying, and was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. Not that good for a new Godfather, if you asked me. ."We might join, but we're not saying for certain or not."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:04 pm

Well, she looked rather upset, for some reason. I felt curious as to why, but decided that pointing it out and asking what was going on would be both nosy and unnecessary. Didn't want to piss off a potential future boss too much, after all. I simply nodded in agreement with Lee.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:11 pm

Clara nodded, looking forward to seeing Lee again. She reached down to Valentino's pocket and pulled a calling card out of it. "The number on here changes, but it also gives a location for Iris-messaging." She said, and put it on the table. "Call me when you're ready, and we'll set you up with an apartment and money supply." She finished, and left.

Brent's ghost invisibly trailed behind her, trying to tell her how much he'd secretly loved her.

I picked up the card and put it in my pocket. I saw that Clara had left the shotgun, so I picked it up, too. I wanted to have a mortal weapon in the car for any time we'd need it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:23 pm

I got out of the seat first, since I was on the outside end. I noticed a speck of semi-dry satyr blood on my dress, and as I wiped it off, I also noticed a little tree growing where the remains of the old goat were before. I'd forgotten that satyrs turned into plants when they died.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:28 pm

I broke off all of the limbs of the little trees after I got up out of the seat. I stepped around the blood as I walked towards the entrance/exit. No one even questioned the gun in my hand. What a weird world.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:31 pm

I followed along behind Lee, still holding the envelope of money. The satyr had said something about moving our car, hadn't he? I assumed it'd be somewhere around here. How else were we supposed to leave? Unless he hadn't planned on actually letting us leave... hmm.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:40 pm

I opened the door for Cynder, and luckily could still see the Hummer parked not too far away. "We should probably check for bombs really quick." I decided.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:51 pm

I smiled at Lee as I walked past him and out the door. Oh... the car we'd arrived in had parked right behind the Hummer. How did I not notice that before? Must've been distracted by Lee. Speaking of Lee, he mentioned that we should check for bombs. The idea that they'd explode the car hadn't even occurred to me - the Hummer was like a little safe haven from all the random sh#t that always happened in the city. It was a good idea, though, so I nodded. "One of us will need to check the underside of the car."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:55 pm

"Let's just assume there aren't any there." I decided, not wanting to ruin my fancy clothes. I looked all around the outside of the car, and then checked inside the trunk. Nothing. I threw the shotgun into the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:09 pm

While Lee inspected the outside of the car, I checked the inside. There didn't seem to be any dangerous things in here that weren't ours. Just a couple of guns and a wonderfully soft but slightly bloodstained blanket. I clambered back to the passenger seat once I had finished my inspection.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:10 pm

Oh, my. It seemed as though I'd 'accidentally' gone into the passenger door and ended up comfortably close to Cynder when I tried to get in. I decided to make the best of this mistake and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:26 pm

Oh, Lee seemed to be confused about which side of the car he was supposed to be on. How unfortunate. Oh, well, might as well take advantage of this 'accident'. I kissed him back, and had to restrain myself from messing with his tie again. Despite the fact that no one else was in the car, we shouldn't get too carried away... windows existed, after all...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:40 pm

Well, if only the back windows were tinted. I kissed Cynder again before pulling away, slowly. "I love you, Cynder." I whispered, and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:21 pm

I smiled and replied with an "I love you, too," taking the moment to revel in the feeling of Lee's lips on my skin. Gods, I wished that we'd rented the hotel room for longer. Another day... a couple of days... a week... there hadn't been enough money for that, though, even before we started spending it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:25 pm

I kissed er cheek one mroe time before pulling myself away from her and closing the door. I ran around to my side of the car and opened the door. I started the car and started to drive back towards Camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very romantic restaurant   A very romantic restaurant - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very romantic restaurant
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8