Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new charrie, friends!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

new charrie, friends! Empty
PostSubject: new charrie, friends!   new charrie, friends! Icon_minitime6/14/2011, 11:42 pm

Character Name: Alexandria, called Alex

Description: new charrie, friends! Alex_c10

God and mortal parent: Hermes and Mary, step-dad was Sean

Powers**: none!

Flaws***: is self-conscience about herself, is kind of socially awkward, has night terror (where you wake up and is filled with fear for no apparent reason),

Pets: none

Weapon****: a 3 and a half foot CB sword that has a white hilt with black polka spots

Talents/Skills: gets away with stuff easily, can persuade people easily, fast runner

RP Example*: I walked into my cabin from the bathroom and layed down on my bed. I yawned. I was so darn tired.. but I didn't want to go to sleep. Sleeping was the part of the day I dreaded the most. But soon enough, my eyes got droopy and I fell asleep. I didn't dream of anything. It seemed only like twenty minutes, when I woke up gasping and sweating. I looked around, the cabin filled with sunlight. I couldn't even explain my reasons for being afraid, only the fact that I had night terror. I sighed and and yawned, slowly realizing nothing was wrong. I got up and went off to the bathroom to get ready for the day..

Biography*: Alex was born into a very rich family. They lived in Hawaii for as long as she could remember. They had the biggest house there was. It seems like Alex would be the popular girl in school, right? Well she wasn't. She wasn't a total loner, but she didn't have millions of friends. She spent her spare time reading and studying. She got all A's in school. Her parents were extremely proud of her. But when she neared the age of ten, strange things started happening. There would be random attacks on her and her family from strange creatures. Alex's mother knew what was going on... at that point she told Alex and her step-father the truth. They then drove and flew all the way across the country to get Alex to camp where she is now.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

new charrie, friends! Empty
PostSubject: Re: new charrie, friends!   new charrie, friends! Icon_minitime6/14/2011, 11:49 pm

oh Hawaiian. Looks good. Approved
Back to top Go down

new charrie, friends!
Page 1 of 1