Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random song drabble things.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Random song drabble things. Empty
PostSubject: Random song drabble things.   Random song drabble things. Icon_minitime6/18/2011, 8:30 pm

Now, I know, you're probably wondering "What the heck is a song drabble?" Well, before I put my random song drabbles here, I'll explain. A song drabble is basically where you put your MP3 player on shuffle and have to write a story that's inspired by the song, I guess. You can only work on them until the song's over, and once it's over, there's no changing anything. They can be about someone from a book, movie, TV show, or your own imagination, it doesn't really matter. So, I'm gonna be posting a few that I've done, due to my goofy boredom (the whole reason why I did them in the first place). So, enjoy! Or something.

Song: S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W
Artist: My Chemical Romance
Album: Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
Character: Bella Muerte

Bella wiped the sweat off of her forehead and looked around. It was just desert for miles and miles, yet she had a feeling that it was going to end soon, like she would get out of this gods damned desert soon. She hoped she did. She had never been a fan of being in an area where there was only land surrounding her, nothing to look forward to. She pushed herself to keep going, as much as she wanted to stop. Her legs were aching from walking all day, and there was an empty gnawing feeling in her stomach that just wouldn’t go away. ‘I’ll get out of here soon,’ she thinks to herself. Then she repeats that aloud to herself, as if it would make things better. It gave her a little bit of reassurance, but not much. Only enough to keep going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song: Heroes
Artist: All Time Low
Album: Dirty Work
Character: Leto Saya

Leto stared down at the golden drachma in her hand, then up at the rainbow. She knew she had to do this, she knew she had to tell Savvy that she was back at camp and okay, but she just didn’t know what to tell her. The last time they had spoken, they had gotten into a huge argument. Now that she thought about it, it was pretty stupid, but still, an argument is an argument. “Well, here goes nothing,” she said, then tossed the drachma into the rainbow. She said the thingy she had to say, which was written down on a sheet of paper, because she always forgot. “Savvy Leto at…wherever she is.” Nothing happened, and Leto was starting to think that it wasn’t going to work, but then an image of a girl with long, pink hair appeared. She was laying on her bed, listening to her iPod. Leto couldn’t tell which song it was, but Savvy seemed to like it. “Sav?” Leto asked, but Savvy didn’t appear to hear her.
The last one is kind of unfinished because I didn't have enough time to really finish it. So, there you have it! Song drabbles...yeah...I'm probably going to be posting more of these, because I just have a lot of free time these days.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

Random song drabble things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random song drabble things.   Random song drabble things. Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 10:11 pm

Now i have something worth while (sort of) to do when i'm bored!

Those were cool! Random song drabble things. 603371
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com

Random song drabble things.
Page 1 of 1