Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:05 am

I walk in and write our names on the waiting list and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:07 am

"Soooooo why are we getting makeovers? Is this some like girls' night out? I've never done one of those before!"
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:18 am

"I suppose it's one of those. I've never done one either. But we're doing this cause you look like you could have... potential. But it sounds funner as a girl's night out"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:23 am

"Yeah! Woohoo!" Rowane says, fist pumping the air.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:26 am

The lady calls us back and I sit in one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:29 am

Rowane skips over to one of the chairs and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:31 am

Hair guy: "Alright well, what would you like to with your hair today ladies?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:39 am

"Hmmmm sure!" Rowane says.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:41 am

"I wanna get my streaks brighter, and my hair thinned please."

Hair guy: "Okay, and you hun?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:49 am

Rowane thought for a second, then said, "Just something different. Something awesome looking and different."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 1:52 am

The hair guy starts putting some color on Rowane's hair cause idk.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 8:34 pm

Rowane somehow manages to resist the urge to start kicking her legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 9:12 pm

The hair guy puts lots of colors all over on Rowane's hair then layers it.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 9:46 pm

'When will my hair be readyyyyy?' Rowane thinks. 'It better be soon.'
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 9:47 pm

The guy blow dries her hair and finishes.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 9:52 pm

Rowane, not being able to take it anymore, says in a very whiny voice, "Is it done yet?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 9:57 pm

hairguy: "Yes it's done, honey."

I jump down from my chair, shake my head so my hair gets ruffled, pay the guy and leave. "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:02 pm

"Yayz!" Rowane said, as she hopped out of the chair and followed Caffeine. "I'm thinking I might start going by my Killjoy name," she said. "Soundtrack Cyanide. And stuff. Y'know? It just seems cool."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:06 pm

"Awesome. Just what I needed you to do. Now, I don't think your outfit needs much work, but I really wanna freak someone out and get their wallet, so." I walk in front of a store waiting for a rich person to come out. "I'll freak them out and make them throw their purse/wallet to the side, and you'll grab the money while everyone's distracted, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:12 pm

"I can do that! But do you think with the money I could get like something different to wear instead of the skirt? And a jacket, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:15 pm

"Of course you could. We should go somewhere cheap, but still really cute, cause I wanna see if I can get some music later." Someone walks out of the store and I grab them by the shoulders and stare into their eyes and they start screaming and throwing everything they had in their pockets everywhere, and I grab their gold watch, before letting them go.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:22 pm

Soundtrack grabs the woman's (let's just say it was a woman, 'kay?') purse, which she had dropped. She started running, even though she knew that she'd get tired easily and she wasn't that good at running. She stopped running and stood somewhere that she hoped Caffeine would be able to find easily.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:26 pm

I stuff the gold watch into my pocket along with her pearls and gold and silver chain and pat the lady's head before running off before anyone sees her, and finds Soundtrack and start laughing
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:30 pm

"Score!" Soundtrack said, laughing. She had been looking through the woman's purse, mainly her wallet, but there was aslo a lot of jewelry in there. It looked like she was going to a jewelers to get a lot of jewelry fixed, and, although it looked broken, it could get them a lot of money. The wallet was filled with cash, and there was a credit card, too. "We're rich! Let's just hope the cops don't find us."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime7/17/2011, 10:34 pm

"Yeah let's hope. We'll just say our mom sent us to trade this in for money."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3   AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWESOME MAKEOVER TIME. So basically, a salon :3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next