Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sarah Moncion, 2nd character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sarah Moncion, 2nd character Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Moncion, 2nd character   Sarah Moncion, 2nd character Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 7:48 pm

Character Name: Sarah Moncion
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Brown hair, Blue eyes, 5'4, Skinny and strong.
God and mortal parent: No god parent, John and Emily Moncion (Both deceased)
Powers**: None
Flaws***: Anger, fear, pride.
Pets: None
Weapon****: A bow.
Talents/Skills: Archery, Gymnastics.
RP Example*: I ran into the flip. Jumping into the air and tucking I flipped backwards. Once, twice. I threw my feet out and landed. I threw my arms into the air like someone at the Olympics and took a bow. I stood straight, and wiped the sweat off my forehead. I looked over at the clock. crap, I'll be late for dinner! I thought grabbing my stuff and running back to my house.
Biography*: I lived with my parents until I was 15, when there was a fire and my parents got killed. I lived like an outcast for a year, always seeing strange and scary things. I thought I was going crazy. when I turned 16 I met this band of girls. when they found out I could see their bows, they said I could see through the "Mist." They explained everything to me, and for some reason I felt it was the truth. They asked me to join them and I did.
Notes: Is a Hunter of Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Sarah Moncion, 2nd character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sarah Moncion, 2nd character   Sarah Moncion, 2nd character Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 7:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Sarah Moncion, 2nd character
Page 1 of 1