Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest

Go down 
+16
Yukikaze
Rachel
Shade
Dovah
Dexter
Gir
Ani
Carrie Beary
Kasi
Liz
Rave Girl
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Swishalicious
Evimero
Dragonfire
Silly Lily
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

The Forest - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 1:53 am

"You don't have to be an *ss just because I actual have somebody in my life unlike you"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 1:56 am

Lucas was angered by this comment. He bit his lip, and muttered, "Everybody I cared about was killed." He glared at her, the voices bubbling up again.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 1:59 am

"What getting angry?" I say

"Onicka! Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 2:05 am

"My dad was killed by a bomb, my good friend who was also a psychologist was killed by my godd*mn step-mother, and that b*tch tortured me for at least a year. You wouldn't know anything about it, losing everything that was precious to you." Lucas hissed, staring her straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 2:18 am

"What ever you don't have to be a little b*tch about it."

"Onicka let's go."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 2:23 am

"Since when did I become a little b*tch in your eyes, hypocrit. It's not my fault that my life is messed up. I would've loved to have stayed in Germany, and have my dad alive. I can't change anything about it. Besides, look who's talking, Ms. Safety loving." Lucas said bitterly, backing up a couple steps.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/23/2012, 10:21 am

"What ever we're leaveing now." I say then grab Density's arm and start to walk off

Onicka starts to pretty much drag me along with her
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/25/2012, 11:38 pm

Lucas sighs, and sits down. "Well whatever, Princess." He says sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 12:05 am

I turn and slap Lucas
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 12:07 am

Lucas gets slapped, and laughs as his face starts turning red where Onicka's hand hit his face. He keeps on laughing, cracking up, even tears start to run down his face from laughing. "Oh man, you should not have done that." Lucas says, smiling coldly.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 12:11 am

"WHy?" I say Peeved off

"I'M SO CONFUSED!"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:30 pm

Shadows seemed to move as if by their own intentions and the leaves above in the trees flickered and rustled, causing the teenage boy walking below to look like a green wraith hovering over the ground. It was a soft wind that made the eerily calm sound much like a windchime just before some beast crawled over the fence in a movie, which wasn't that far off in reality. Brock, the figure walking below, adjusted his four katanas and then slipped his hunting dagger back into its sheathe before grabbing the dead buck and dragging it to the cave where he would skin in and then take the meat back to Camp for everyone to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:42 pm

I trudged along through the forest, my mind throwing ideas everywhere. I'd just learned that my brother wasn't at camp anymore, and apparently I'd forgotten a decent amount of time since I'd arrived here. There were important memories there; I could tell. But my brain couldn't reach them. Something had told me to go to the forest, so I had. My saddened mood had made it start raining everywhere in the forest, completely by accident. I walked a little swifter now, and soon started to jog. I moved my sword from my belt and into my hand so that it wouldn't hit up against my leg, and simply jogged through the forest, switching my sword from arm to arm so that neither took too much exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:53 pm

Brock looked up as he heard the snap of a twig under someone's foot and saw that there was indeed a person walking forward through the trees with their head down in thought. He continued dragging the deer carcass until he saw the cave with tanned and furred deer skin hanging over the entrance that was tied and fastened down while being hidden by creeping vines placed perfectly to conceal the cave. Brock put the deer inside the cave and then walked back to the person until he could see who it was. Hey are you alright? I have a spot we can go to get out of this rain if you want. Brock smirked slightly as he wiped a few drops of rain out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:08 pm

I skidded to a stop, sliding sideways and drawing my sword when someone appeared. He seemed polite, so I lowered my sword, but didn't sheath it. I loosened my stance, and smiled slightly. "I'm fine in the rain. In fact, I generally prefer it." I said, watching him wearily. It looked like he had some blood on his hands, but I didn't think it was his own. He either just killed a person or an animal.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:14 pm

Brock nodded but then saw the blade drawn and he put his hand on the hilt of his shortened katana on his left thigh while waiting to see if this person were a threat. He didn't really care much if they were in the rain or not but Brock had to skin that deer and get the meat to Camp soon or it would spoil. Well I have a deer I have to skin so do you want to go back to that cave and help me or something?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:32 pm

I flicked the water off my sword and sheathed it, but kept the sheath in my left hand, just in case. Something about hunting seemed to ring a bell in my head, and I figured it had something to do with why I was drawn to the forest. I shrugged, and said, "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:40 pm

Brock nodded slightly and then turned on his heel. The cave was only about a two minute walk from where they were and he still had quite a bit to do so he started walking quicker. Just as he saw the entrance, two wolves and another buck appeared in the way. One of the wolves was trying to get into the cave while the buck and other wolf were fighting. Brock unsheathed both short katanas and flipped up into the branches where he calculated the trajectory and sent both swords into the air like throwing knives where they pierced the wolf and buck fighting. Quickly he jumped and caught the other wolf in a choke hold and snapped its neck before standing and grabbing the three bodies and dragging them into the cave. Brock walked back outside and grabbed his swords just to turn to his companion. It looks like we have more work then planned.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:45 pm

I Simply watched the guy work, not bothering to interfere unless he needed help. I casually walked into the cave after him, and set my sword down at the foot of the cave, just out of reach of the deluge. It was a good thing I was wearing a short-sleeved camp shirt, because otherwise I might have gotten something ruined. If I had cleaned an animal's carcass before, I couldn't remember, so I simply awaited some kind of instruction.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:48 pm

Okay so what we do first is drain the carcasses of blood while we deal with this first deer. The best way to do that is to cut the throat and hang them upside down over there at the rear. Brock pointed to the back where he had set up racks for this specific purpose and then walked over with the two wolves and slit both throats before hanging them on the large rack. This deer though will have to be beheaded first so we can hang it. Brock cut the deer's head off and hung it up to drain before returning to the already drained buck from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 6:03 pm

I pulled out my knife and held it loosely, following the guy around and helping him lift the carcasses. It seemed like he had everything down. I realized we hadn't introduced ourselves, but couldn't find a good place to say anything, so I just remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 6:39 pm

By the way, I'm Brock. Now all we have to do is slice down from the middle of the carcass and remove the organs. After that we skin and cut the meat into chunks that are possible to carry. Brock started the cut on the underside of the buck and then removed the eight point rack to keep in the cave. He started removing the organs and listening for any conversation.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 5:14 pm

Having no experience in this, I simply watched. "My name's Caspar. Son of Zeus. " I replied, hoping to get who his parent was in return.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 5:19 pm

Brock looked up at the name of the lord and king of the gods and smirked slightly because anyone who claimed to be that bastard tyrant's child was deluded. If anything, all they were were mistakes because Zeus didn't approve of fathers from what he had gathered. Still the son of Chaos nodded and spoke again. I'm the son of Chaos, or more the life form of a Chaotic creature who was born from her. Brock finished with the buck and then went to work on the last three carcasses, quickly finishing them since he had gotten into the work and had warmed up to it.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 6:24 pm

This guy didn't seem too surprised that I was a "Big three" kid, and then he said he was an offspring of Chaos. Well, there wasn't anything higher than that, so I understood why he wasn't impressed wtih my lineage. I watched how quickly he worked, and could only imagine some kind of hungry beast tearing through the dead animals. Pretty soon the image shifted to a black hole, stretching out from his mouth and eradicating the carcasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next