Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forest

Go down 
+16
Yukikaze
Rachel
Shade
Dovah
Dexter
Gir
Ani
Carrie Beary
Kasi
Liz
Rave Girl
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Swishalicious
Evimero
Dragonfire
Silly Lily
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Forest - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 6:28 pm

So, son of Zeus, huh? How is the big man these days, still castrating people and taking power from them? Brock was being hateful but he didn't exactly hold fond memories or thoughts of the gods and especially not his relative Zeus. The son of Chaos cut all of the meat into managable hunks and then grabbed a sled he had fashioned for this particular situation. He started piling the meat up and then hung the skins up to dry in the back.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 9:00 pm

I simply got up and walked away when he started insulting my father. I thought about attacking him, but I had no idea what kind of powers he might have. I noticed that it was still raining, and was glad for that. I let my feelings pour out with the rain, letting my anger and sadness melt out and flow away. Why was there sadness? I didn't know. I'd forgotten. I left the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 9:08 pm

Brock stood up and dusted his knees off before cleaning his hands in a pool of water and grabbing the sled. He hadn't exactly known this child of Zeus but he knew that most kids either hated or loved their parents and apparently Caspar had loved Zeus. Brock shrugged and walked out with the sled of meat, killing any predators who tried to steal it, and took the meat to Camp for the next few meals.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 9:56 pm

It was a gorgeous day in the forests of Camp Half-Blood. The tall trees were rustling gently as a breeze flew by carelessly, causing the seemingly quiet area to be filled with the sound of leaves rustling and branches creaking. The occasional bird chirping would sway through the air gently, filling the area with a beautiful tone. Sunlight filtered through the trees and made a beautiful scene below, a scene Judas Toiracsi had a perfect view of. And what was he doing right now you might ask? Well...he's uhm...he's hanging upside down from a tree ten or so feet above the ground. He was up there with his girlfriend Kessa Anders, and he looked up at her as he snapped out of the awe he was in. Remembering that he was upside-down, he was slightly panicked due to the natural fear of biffing up and falling. With a quiet whimpered, his soft-spoken voice broke the silence once more, "How is it you always convince me to come up these trees with you..?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 10:14 pm

A laugh broke through the calm of the afternoon, startling a crow and echoing around the forest. A gentle breeze blew, and with it came the earthy smell of dirt and flowers. The slightest hint of strawberries from the fields across the camp. From twenty feet up in the air, Kessa giggled, her knees hooked over a thick Elm branch as she looked down at her Judas. Her boyfriend. Kessa's black hair, highlighted with a bright shade of pink, tickled her face and hung in front of her crimson eyes.

"It's cause you like it~!" She chirped, a smile lighting up her features and causing her nose to wrinkle slightly. "You just have to get passed the scary part, first!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 11:30 pm

Judas laughed as he swung himself back in an upright position, the feeling of blood rushing to his head wasn't helping with the fear of falling. "Well it's not my fault I'm a little scared!" he exclaimed as he began to shimmy up the main part of the tree, slowly making his way over to Kessa. "Being afraid of falling is a legitimate thing to worry about you know.." he added in as he continued to climb up the tree, making sure to be cautious with where he stepped.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/6/2013, 11:34 pm

Kessa giggled, scrunching her face up slightly as she began to swing back and forth. When she was moving fast enough, she used her momentum to swing over and return to an upright sitting position on the elm's thick branch. Her face was flushed a light red from the blood that had rushed to her head, clashing horribly with her pink streaks, but complimenting her eyes fairly well.

"I wouldn't let you fall, silly~!" She chirped, glancing down at her boyfriend (she loved the word, loved saying it a million times a day), with a smile quirking her lips. "I'd appearify a trampoline for you!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 12:48 am

Judas looked up and smiled at his cheerful, little girlfriend. "Well I know you wouldn't let me fall, silly." he responded, a little grin on his face, he made his way up to branch Kessa was on and slowly made his way over to her. "But I mean, if I landed on a trampoline from here, wouldn't it break?" he asked as he sat down next to Kessa, taking her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 12:51 am

Kessa let out a contented sigh as she laced his fingers with her, eyelids fluttering closed for a moment. The demigod loved moments like these - holding hands or hugging or cuddling. Physical contact and affection. Her ruby eyes opened after only a moment and she was giving him a contemplative look. "I dunno. I bet Krysie would," She mused, head tilting slightly as her gaze became unfocused. A moment later, Kessa grinned impishly as her boyfriend. "We could test it and find out~!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 1:12 am

Judas tilted his head a little at the idea of testing it out. Obviously it was a bad idea to go through with, neither of them were sure of the safety of it. Judas looked over to Kessa and replied, "Well we could, but I mean it seems pretty dangerous." He gently squeezed her hand as he continued, "And I don't wanna see you get hurt, plus I'd probably die from shock before I even hit the ground." He chuckled lightly as he made the latter remark. He looked over at Kessa once more and a light smile formed, 'Gosh she is so gorgeous...' he thought, making the smile grow a little wider.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 1:14 am

Kessa giggled, absently moving her hair out of her face, eyes shining as she looked at her Judas. She scooched over to where he sat, clambering beside him and cuddling up as if it was completely normal to do so ten feet in the air. "I think it'd be fun. And experiment~!" She chirped, nuzzling Judas's chin, lips quirked into a delighted smile. He smelt like sunshine and happiness and home.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 3:45 pm

Judas tilted his head slightly as he glanced down at the ground. It was pretty high up, perhaps it could work.. He sighed quietly as he turned to Kessa, "Well I guess I could try it out for you.." he stated with a little hesitation in his voice. He noted Kessa's cute red eyes that were filling with excitement and he couldn't help but grin, he thought she looked so adorable.

Last edited by Beatmaster Karkizzle on 9/7/2013, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:00 pm

OOC: Her eyes are ~*ReD*~

BIC: "Yay~!" She squealed, hugging Judas tightly, pressing a chaste kiss to his jaw, before scooting back on the branch. She needed to think like a- hmm, like a scientist! Like Krysie! So the trampoline would need to be really bouncy, she thought, and maybe they should be rapped in bubble wrap just in case! Kessa let out a delighted noise, clapping her hands so that both her and Judas had a layer of bubble wrap around there legs and chest. "Ooh!" She gasped. "Helmets too!" Another clap.

A pink motorcycle helmet was on her head, a Hello Kitty! sticker adorning the side. The tinted visor darkened her vision, and the added weight felt odd, but it was fun! Judas had one too now, but his was black with a squirrel on the side. She loved squirrels, because it was because of one that her Judas was her Judas.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 4:14 pm

((Well hey, the whole pink scheme throws me off sometimes |D))

Judas watched as bubble wrap appeared on his legs and chest. His eyebrows furrowed a little as the bubble wrap felt a little awkwardly positioned on his chest. After a little adjusting he felt a sudden weight appear on his head and moved his hands up to figure out what it was. After glancing over at Kessa however, he then realized that he was wearing a helmet. He adjusted the helmet so it would fit him properly, without the possibility of it sliding off.

Kessa's helmet was a bright pink, a Hello Kitty sticker labeled right across the side. He laughed a little as he waited for her to make a trampoline now appear. He wondered what his helmet looked like, hopefully not pink he thought. Kessa had the tendency to create pink things for him to wear, and while that wasn't a bad thing, he just appreciated colors that weren't pink more.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 5:30 pm

Kessa beamed at him, clambering over once more to position herself on his lap, ignoring that fact that not only were they on a thin branch but they were ten feet up in the air and that it was in no way safe to do so. She cuddled into him for a moment, before glancing down, twisting her lips in concentration as she decided where to place it. Below them was a moderately large are without trees, so that would work! She clapped, barely feeling the drain as a large, bouncy and most notably fluorescent pink trampoline appeared beneath them
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 6:13 pm

Judas grinned as Kessa climbed over onto his lap. As she went to work with creating the trampoline, he subtly moved his arms so that he wrapped them around her stomach area. He looked down at the space below them and watched the trampoline pop into existence.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 6:17 pm

Kessa nearly purred, feeling Judas wrap his arms around her. Her mind flooded with thoughts and feelings, a mantra of home safe Judas love safe home, and she relaxed into it, a soft expression flickering across her face for a moment, before she scrunched her nose in excitement. "I wanna go first~!" She announced, wiggling slightly in anticipation. It was gonna be so much fun~!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 6:33 pm

Judas laughed at the sound of Kessa's excitement, it always made him a little happier every time her excitement burst out. "Okay," He responded, "Just be careful." He slowly let go of his hold around her stomach, giving her the chance to jump off. He lifted his hands up and twisted the helmet a little more to make it comfortable. He gave it a brief tap on the side and then he awaited patiently for Kessa to jump.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 6:50 pm

Kessa wiggled again, her eyes narrowing in concentration as she rolled her shoulders back, peering over the edge. This was either gonna be really fun or go really, really badly. Which is why she had to go first - couldn't let her Judas get hurt~! "Here I gooooo!" Kessa announced, swinging her legs back, before hopping off, legs first. The wind hissed in her ears as she fell down, down, down-
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 9:23 pm

Judas watched Kessa descend from the tree branch with a slight form of grace. He looked down to see if she would actually land on the trampoline, sure enough she was going to. Thankfully they weren't too high up, so she probably wasn't going to be injured. If some complication occurred, he could easily snatch her and shadow-travel to safety. Judas wasn't too fond of his powers, they always gave him headaches, but he was able to control them pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 10:29 pm

BOING! Kessa hit the trampoline, letting out a slight yelp because falling from ten feet, whether or not the surface was bouncy, hurt. She was aggressively flung back into the air, higher then the height she'd jumped from, and despite the bruising of her knees and feet, she couldn't help but laugh as she went. She felt free, like she was flying~!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/7/2013, 11:57 pm

Judas watched Kessa hit the trampoline and bounced right back up into the air. He got a little worried as she yelped, but he reassured himself she wasn't badly injured. He decided to jump off the branch and begin his drop down to the trampoline. He adjusted himself mid-air so that he would land on his butt. The impact hurt, and Judas let out a little cry of irritation, but as soon as he was launched back up in the air a majority of the pain went away. He flew through the air and did a little flip as he went up. He was laughing to, so the sound burst through the air, giving the area a very lively atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 4:01 pm

Kessa laughed gleefully, spreading her arms out into the superman position. Her hair tickled her face again as she fell down. She opened her eyes which were tearing up from the air, and reached out, fingers meeting her Judas's for a moment before she hit the trampoline again.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 4:27 pm

Judas laughed as he started to fall back down, doing a few more flips before turning himself straight for the next jump. He felt his feet hit the surface for moments before being catapulted back into the air. He loved the feeling of the air rushing past him, violently rustling his hair. He spun around and watched Kessa fly through the air, she looked like she was having a lot of fun. By this point, the speed at which Judas was going made the bubble wrap on his body fly off, viciously being ripped off before calmly fluttering through the air.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime9/8/2013, 11:04 pm

Kessa waved her arms slightly, unknowingly changing her course as she fell. Her breathless laughter was cut off as she touched back down once more - only not in the middle, but on the metal rim. She let out a keening noise, rolling off onto the ground, a dazed expression on her face. Ow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next