Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new Athena kid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

My new Athena kid Empty
PostSubject: My new Athena kid   My new Athena kid Icon_minitime9/5/2011, 11:42 pm

Character Name:Renee Piper
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Long blue hair, grey eyes, 6'5, pale and skinny
God and mortal parent:Athena and George Piper
Powers**:none
Flaws:Very protective, gets annoyed easily, worrys a lot, and has Altophobia

Pets:none
Weapon:cb dagger
Talents/Skills:cooking, cleaning, and takeing care of others
RP Example*:I was walking home from the store with a smile on my face not worrying about anything at the moment. I then relize Alice was home all by her self 'She could end up burning down the house or something terrible might happen!' I thought then ran home as fast as I could. I reached the house exausted a stood at the door catching my breathe I looked around and nothing seemed to be wronge. I tryed to open the door and seen it was still locked 'That's strange Ally always comes outside she would never keep the door locked.' I thought then unlocked the door and went inside I looked around and Alice was sound asleep on the couch with the t.v on. I smiled seeing she was fine then turn off the t.v and leave her alone so she could sleep in piece.
Biography*:Renee lived with her father, aunt, and cousin. She lived in Arizona her whole life with her father, aunt, and cousin. She always took care of her cousin ever since her cousin was born. Renee always got teased because she had blue hair and grey eyes. She had always been a really goodie goodie and was always hated for that. Renee was always the apple of her fathers eye he loved her ever since she arrived on his door step. It took hours for the sayter to convince her to go with him because she was worring about her cousin so much.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

My new Athena kid Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Athena kid   My new Athena kid Icon_minitime9/6/2011, 12:22 pm

Approved.
Woah. 6'5"? xDDD.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

My new Athena kid
Page 1 of 1