Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgin weapons

Go down 
+16
Ani
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
PeetaMellark
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Dexter
Dragonfire
Shade
Silly Lily
Damascus
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Kendall
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

Forgin weapons - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 10:55 pm

"I've been through a fire and had do drag myself out of the burning house that was falling a part on top of me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 10:59 pm

"still dont trust you with a hammer. But you know whack ahead." I slash at a dummie rigt next to squirrel and it is cut in half.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/24/2011, 11:35 pm

((you don't say squirrel you say her))
"If anything I'll hit you with it." I say swinging the hammer around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:16 am

"woah watch where you are swinging that thing." I start making a shealthe for my sword. I will probably give it to someone who needs it because i dont.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:17 am

I grt back to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:22 am

I decide to sit and rest but i keep my eyes open so i dont get hit with a hammer," So what do you do around here for fun i have only been here for a week."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:28 am

"Nothing really." I sa slamming the hammer down on the metal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:31 am

"probably going to the beach later wanna come" i say looking at my sword.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:01 am

sure I guesse I say taking a blow toarch to my 'weapon'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:02 am

"ok thats cool,so what you making" i say very curious at the wierd looking thing.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:12 am

I finnish my work "A sharp cb spork." I say showing it to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:14 am

"Um.....when would you use that?" i say wondering about the possibilities
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:14 am

"I have no clue but it's fun and sharp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:16 am

"hey do you want the sword because i was going to throw it away" I say very genorously noticing that she made a fork.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:18 am

((IT'S A SPORK NOT A FORK)))

"Naw I like my spork."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:26 am

Gets ready to leave for the beach and go swim,"You still coming to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:06 pm

"Yeah." I say putting the spork in my back pocket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:09 pm

I put the katana on my other side oppisite of my broadsword. I leave and head for the beach.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:20 pm

I follow
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/4/2012, 3:28 am

I grab some metal that looked like it could be used for two daggers, and heat it up. While waiting I go ahead and grab two scabbards that looked about the right size and leather grips. I hammer the metal and sharpen it until it looked like two daggers. Satisfied, I leave.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/27/2012, 8:11 pm

Jance walked in he quickly busied himself with the metal. Smithing wasn't one of his strong points, but hey practice makes perfect. He placed the metal in the fire with some patients and time it was cheery red with heat. Pulling it out of the pare he swung the hammer down to form the metal into a sword, Sparks spewed up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 1:22 am

Zahra walked through camp, stopping briefly at her cabin to grab a jacket, though it was significantly warmer in camp than it was outside. She had no real idea where Jance could be, but she figured she would find him eventually if she wandered aimlessly about. She stopped by his cabin, the mess, the arena; though she didn't think he'd be there either, pretty much everywhere she could think of.

She arrived at the entrance to the forges a while later, and pondered at the entrance. She wasn't sure why Jance'd be down there, but it was worth a try. It was awkward; though, as she had never entered the forges before. She took a tentative step forward and then just walked inside. None of the Hephaestus kids would gut her for coming down there, would they? She sighed and shrugged. She was being too apprehensive.

Sure enough, Jance was there, in the last place she would have thought to look for him. She didn't come too close, mostly because she didn't want to be set on fire. The forges had always interested her... she didn't understand how someone could construct such beautiful, lethal things out of a piece of scrap metal. Anyway, she stood for a moment before interrupting him.

"Hey," she stated, still unsure as to what she wanted to talk to him about.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:20 pm

Jance looked up and Smiled a crooked smile, "Hey."
He put what was soon going to be a sword like wepon back onto the coals.
"You got rid of mister Bighairyanduglie?"
Jance studdied her intently with his eyes.
Namien let out a bark like greeting and rubbed up against his legs like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 9:03 pm

Zahra grinned. "Yeah, I did, actually, though it took a while." She rolled her eyes. "But you're right in all three descriptions. You forgot to add thick, though," she stated, moving a bit closer but not much. The flames still bothered her, and she didn't need to be burned. Then, she decided to speak up before she lost her courage. She hoped he didn't take it the wrong way, and she was pretty sure he wouldn't.

"Jance, I just want to let you know you don't have to send your animals out to watch or protect me or anything. I can handle things on my own, and I don't need wolves watching me from the forest," she chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 8:49 pm

"Be that as it may," Jance said pounding away at the metal. "It made me feel better, But I will do as you ask."
Sparks flew up every time he struck the metal with the hammer upon the anvil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgin weapons
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next