Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgin weapons

Go down 
+16
Ani
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
PeetaMellark
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Dexter
Dragonfire
Shade
Silly Lily
Damascus
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Kendall
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Forgin weapons - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 8:56 pm

Zahra nodded, looking away for a minute and biting her lip. She felt a little sorry, bothering him like that, but it was worth it. She needed space, she needed to feel like she was doing something for herself, even if she couldn't do much.

"Thanks," she said, after a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:06 pm

"Your Welcome," He said and dumped the finished sword into a bucket of water.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:40 pm

Zahra frowned. "I'm sorry if I offended you or something, it's just..." she sighed. "Nevermind," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 6:42 pm

"Zahra, you didn't offened me. I did something without thinking about asking your opinion and that was rude of me." I picked the sword up.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:32 pm

Zahra shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry. I overreacted a bit," she chuckled slightly. "Gods, though, Anundr is so annoying," she murmured. "I should have never gotten involved with that buffoon."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:39 pm

"He is a little behind on the evolution chain isn't he." I comment testing the sword on a nearby box.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:46 pm

Zahra grinned. "Precisely. You couldn't have put it better. He used to prey on little girls, dumping blood on them while they slept," she rolled her eyes. "Disgusting. Though that girl did get her revenge..."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:53 pm

"What did the girl do?" I asked inspite of myself.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 8:01 pm

Zahra blushed, embarrassed. "Gods, you're going to laugh at me if I tell you, though I'm not sure if you already know. You might as well know the whole story, though. I'm going to sound like an idiot," Zahra sighed, chuckling at how ridiculous it was.

"Well, I happened to be... uh... dating Anundr. I don't know WHY or what possessed me to do that, but I guessed he seemed nice... ew. Anyway, he started doing these disgusting things and I was about ready to dump him on the floor when the girl, a daughter of Eros, decided to make him cheat on me. I think it was around Valentine's Day too, about this time last year." She admitted, exaggerating a bit and she shrugged. This was all quite embarrassing. She hated admitting that she'd been stupid enough to date that scoundrel.

She chose to leave out the fact that she'd gone off and kissed some other random (but cute) guy in front of him on purpose afterwards, because it made her look like a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 8:07 pm

"Ahuh," Jance desided to keep his inner thoughts to himself and made a mental note not to cheat on a girl.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 8:10 pm

"You know, I'm really surprised you're not on the floor laughing at me right now," she said, chuckling. "Because it's really absurd and ridiculous..." she trailed off for a moment. "ANYWAY, that's the story. Anundr's an idiot and he freaks out at anything that remotely bothers him in some way."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 9:35 pm

"why is it funny? That point is lost on me." I ask.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 10:00 pm

Zahra sighed. "Well, as we've already established he's a bit... odd. I don't why I ever wanted to date him. The idea's a bit ridiculous to me now."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 10:03 pm

"I wouldn't wanna date him." I say with a shudder sliding the sword into the scabord at my waist.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 11:48 pm

"Then you're smart," said Zahra, looking away, still embarrassed. How to drop the subject... "So I see you made a sword?" she raised an eyebrow, gesturing towards his scabbard.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 6:35 pm

Zahra took a step forward, scrutinizing the weapon. "Wow," she murmured, taking notice of the great detail. "You're talented," she stated, flashing a grin his way. "I mean, I love art and I'm great at it, but this..." she gestures about the forges, "...is totally not my strength."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:26 pm

"Surprising from a son of Aphrodite isn't it. " He commented. "Speaking of which today is Valentines day and I got you something." He held out a box. Inside was a delicate silver chain with the silver symbol of Ptah hanging from it.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:51 pm

Zahra shrugged. "Aphrodite isn't the least artistic goddess," she stated, before he continued. Her eyes widened subtly in her surprise. Right... it was Valentine's Day. She hadn't remembered, her mind was on other things.

"You didn't have to get me anything," she scolded him but watched as he held out the box. She gaped at it. "It's- it's beautiful," she stated, looking at him. And it was. Her godly heritage was really all she had, and it was so much a part of her. "Thank you," she said after a moment, her face turning up into a smile. Something struck her.

"I got.. made you something too. It's nothing big, though, and I don't have it on me."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:54 pm

"It okay, i'll settle for the look on your face and a kiss." I say.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:00 pm

Zahra chuckled and kissed him, pulling away quickly. "I'm still giving you your gift," she stated. "I just have to go get it." She hoped that he would like it, but one could never be sure.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:05 pm

"good to know," I smile crookedly.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:09 pm

Zahra blushed. "Do you want me to go get it now? You can come, if you want, or I could run and get it and bring it back here," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:14 pm

"I'll come with you." I say and take her hand.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 9:30 pm

"Okay," stated Zahra, grinning. "It's just in my cabin, not too far away," she said, lacing her fingers through Jance's. "Let's goooooooooo." She moved towards the exit to the forges, suddenly antsy and wanting to see daylight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgin weapons   Forgin weapons - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgin weapons
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next