Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls Bathroom.

Go down 
+15
Kirby
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Liz
Swishalicious
Hammah
Silly Lily
darkblue248
ML
Dena
Rachel
Evimero
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Jenny
Princess Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 11:47 pm

I WALK IN AND START CRYING IN THE MIRRIOR.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 8:22 pm

I walk in, and take a shower, washing all remnants of blood, syrup and makeup off my body and hair. "WHY ARE PEOPLE SO CRUEL?!" I screech, and blow dry my hair. I change into a pretty outfit and leave, satisfied.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/4/2011, 12:54 am

I took a quick glance around, making sure no one was here.
Thank goodness.
I hurriedly rushed in and washed out all the sweat out of my hair and my body. I changed into my regular Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and loose jeans. I tied my wet hair into a ponytail and ringed it out in the sink. I took a last sigh and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 10:49 pm

Path to the mirror and examine my face. My amber-colored eyes are dimmed, as always, then I pull the pencil from the small kit of makeup and retouching. No effect. I sigh and take a bath.

After the bath, I wear my shirt and my camp battered old jeans. Dry my hair, but still feel my shirt getting wet. Sigh again and leave the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 10:50 pm

OOC: Did you read the rules? No posting until your character is approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 10:52 pm

OOC: Sorry, you know it will take too long to activate my character?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 10:54 pm

OOC: No it doesn't. Kendall actually does a good job on it. Just wait a day or two please. Just be patient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 10:58 pm

OOC:Right , I'll wait .
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 11:01 pm

OOC: Have you made your character form yet? 'Cuz if you haven't, you should. Then you'll get a character. If you don't make a character form, no character. Ever. Also, when you aren't posting as your character, put OOC before your post.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 11:03 pm

OOC:How can I do this? I just signed up and have invented a character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 11:08 pm

OOC: Wait for Kendall to approve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 11:09 pm

OOC: When he approves I will receive a message , right ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 11:16 pm

OOC: Yeah, Kendall will reply to the character form and you'll know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 2:16 pm

OOC:Nice, already filled out the form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 4:06 pm

OOC: Now please stop posting!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 7:14 pm

OOC: I was stopping anyway, the matter ended.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/17/2011, 6:04 pm

I walk in and look around to see if theres anyone here. Seeing no one I walk over to a shower and start the water. I then procede to take off my clothing, and Get in the shower. After Im done I turn off the water and grab my towel and dry off. I then pull on a clean pair of jeans and a navyblue tee shirt and my hoodie. I then step out of the shower and pull on my navy blue beat-up Converse. I then walk over to the miror and brush my hair. When Im done I walk out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/4/2011, 10:51 pm

Sofia : I enter the bathroom and I face the mirror. Caught my eye pencil and touched up my makeup. Exaggeration for wanting and smile. "Well, a Huntress can't be beautiful?"- I think, I certify that I am alone and I take a bath. After the bath, I wear a plain shirt, a silver jacket, jeans and sneakers and leave.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/5/2011, 6:36 pm

I walk in take a shower, get dressed, do my hair and make-up then leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 10:18 pm

i look at my self in the mirror and brush through my black/multicolored hair and apply eyeliner.
i apply lip stick and blush. i go through my makeup bag looking for my maskara. when i find it i put some on and almost start crying. i miss my mom so much.
i quickly suc it up and walk out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2011, 1:54 am

I walk into the bathroom, not suprised to see my fellow cabin mates and put on make-up
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 5:43 pm

i walk in, take a shower, then get out, and dry myself off. I put my black tank on then my blue one over it, then my black shirt with my tanks tucked in, then my tights then put on my flats. I put my necklace on then my glasses, then dry my hair and walk out.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/24/2011, 11:50 pm

I walk in and shower get rdressed in the girly stuff and put the make-up on then leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 1:56 pm

Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Redheads-4760f4abfeb6c9a2a88e0c4d5bf14a86_m
E M I L Y A N N E U R C H
"so...so you think you can tell...heaven from hell..."

- x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x -

A redheaded girl walked into the bathroom carrying a shower caddy. She held a fluffy, purple towel in the other arm, and dragged a small white laundry basket with her. It was the only towel of hers that wasn't stained with grease or blood. In the shower caddy was a little, blue bottle of Noxema, a bottle of None of Your Frizziness Conditioner and Shampoo, a bar of dove soap, her toothbrush, toothpaste, some floss, mouthwash and few other items. Under her other arm she carried a red and black flannel and a pair of boyfriend-cut jeans with her boots and some underthings. She set the caddy down outside of the shower and stripped down, throwing her dirty, stained, greasey clothes into the white laundry basket. She turned on the shower, but it came out cold. She sighed. The last girl must've used all the hot water. "Dammit..." she grumbled, stepping into the freezing water. She gasped and nearly began to hyperventilate. Quickly she poured some shampoo into her red mane and some conditioner and scrubbed it out in four minutes. She usually only took four minute showers. She lathered some soap into washclothe and washed herself off. The water wasn't so bad if you got used to it. It was just really, really hard water. Soon she jumped out and wrapped a towel around her body. She dried off quickly, being embarassed in front of the other girls. As soon as her pants and shirt were on, she wrapped the towel around her head and grabbed her crap. Emily walked up to the sinks and did her teeth brushing and face-washing. She was out of the disgusting bathrooms in about six minutes. A new, personal record for her.

- x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x -

"blue skys from pain..."
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 6:01 pm

I walk in, and wash my hands. They were all full of oil and stuff from being in the forges and stuff. I dry my hands off when I'm done, then look at my reflection in the mirror. I frown, then walk out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next