Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls Bathroom.

Go down 
+15
Kirby
PeetaMellark
Rave Girl
Liz
Swishalicious
Hammah
Silly Lily
darkblue248
ML
Dena
Rachel
Evimero
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Jenny
Princess Amy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:39 pm

Jenna walked into the bathroom, exhausted. She had just come back from the Arena, and was way tired. Jenna took a shower, and when she was done she put on a new change of clothes. It was her normal, camp half-blood t-shirt and caprees. She looked in the mirror and combed her soft blonde hair, which had grown down to her shoulders since she'd arrived. Jenna looked down at her clothes and nodded. Seems acceptable Jenna thought. Jenna never puts on make-up, so she was pretty much finished. She put bands on her arm. One said 'Go green!' and the other said 'Owl City'. She finally put on her Los Angeles Clippers hat and walked out.

Last edited by Doctor J on 4/20/2011, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spelled Angeles wrong *facepalm*)
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/22/2011, 8:51 pm

I walk in, feelings great, I take a hot show, put on rock star clothes, curl my hair and put on make-up. I look in the mirror and smile to myself. "Todays gonna be a great day." I say proudly and walk out.

Last edited by CRAZY COOKIE on 5/21/2011, 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/7/2011, 3:04 pm

I walk in, and take a shower. I then change in the stalls. I walk out, looking cool in my awesome new clothes. Even though I didn't know anything about England, I wore this shirt. I look in the mirror. "Oldukça iyi benim yeni kıyafetler arıyorum." I mutter in Turkish. Then, I walk out.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/8/2011, 12:21 pm

Czarina: i walk in,change into my swimsuit and put clothes over it, then put my hair in a ponytail and leave.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/18/2011, 6:01 pm

I walk in, shoot an arrow, and die
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/29/2011, 6:45 pm

I walk in and take off my make-up. I put on black pants and black leather boots. I put on my black shirt with a dimand neck line. I walk out.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/1/2011, 9:40 pm

I walk in, adjust my celtics hat, rinse out my red hair, dry it, and head to the mess hall
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/5/2011, 8:48 pm

I walk into the bathroom and shower. I get dressed and dry my hair. I style it, not taking too much time, until it falls in loose ringlets around my face. I walk back to my cabin, satisfied.
Outfit (posted at her bunk as well):
Spoiler:

" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 2:01 am

I walk in and take a warm, soothing shower. I come out and change into my clothes, brush my hair and put on some mascara. I put my hair up in a bun and leave again for my cabin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 7:01 pm

I walk in and walk into a stall. I shut the door and change into my new clothes. I walk out and take the white stripe in my hair. I die it blood-red. Then I leave.

Her clothes which she shall wear during war.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 7:04 pm

I walk in, clean, and leave
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime6/26/2011, 7:13 pm

I walk in a take a quick shower. I get dressed and I come out, bruhs my hair and teeth, and leave again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 10:14 pm

I walk in and take a shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, and braid my hair. I look in the mirror and decide to put on some makeup. I leave.

I pass Evie as she's leaving. I take a shower, change, brush my teeth, dry my hair, and put on mascara. I look in the mirror. Satisfied, I head back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/1/2011, 10:06 pm

Zahra walked in with her change of clothes. She took a shower quickly and dried off, feeling much cleaner than she had before. She towel dried her hair and braided it into a fishtail so it hung over her shoulder. She brushed her teeth and did whatever else she had to do in the bathroom to make herself presentable, and changed into her new jeans and tank top. Then she left after 15 minutes, as she had planned, hoping that Jance didn't manage to hurt himself more than he already had.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime10/1/2011, 10:16 pm

jack walks in and takes a shower letting the water hit her face, then she put her clothes back on and brushed through her hair and left
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 3:00 pm

I walked in, showered, changed, dried my hair, brushed my teeth, put some mascara on, then left. La dee doo da dii.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/14/2012, 6:49 pm

OOC; i ain't even mad.

BIC; I walked in, showered, changed, and dried my hair. I teased it a little. Then put some makeup on and left.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/24/2012, 12:39 pm

Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Girl12

//Bethany\\//Chandler\\

Bethany walked into the bathroom, her gym bag slung over her shoulder. She found an vacant shower and turned the knob to hot. Water sputtered out in an arch. Bethany smiled and took her Vanilla & Shea Butter scented body wash out of her gym bag along with her Aussie shampoo & conditioner. She set them on a ledge in the shower, removed her clothing and got into the shower. When she finished showering she put on a pink tank top with a black heart-shaped smiley face and some stone-washed shorts. She slipped on her black wedge sneakers and slid her long pendant necklaces, one by one over her head. She pack all her stuff back into her gym bag and now proceeded to the mirror. She took a face cloth out of her bag and wet it with warm water. She washed her face. After washing her face she put on some moisturizing face wash and then put on her make-up. She packed everything into her bag again and walked out of the bathroom, ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 11:37 pm

OOC; I always post so much in the bathroom. Whaterr.

BIC; I walked in and showered, taking my time. When the water started to turn cold, I shut it off and put my pj's on. Then I walked out.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 1:27 pm

I walked in, humming Down by Jay Sean under my breathe. After setting my clothes down ont he counter, I undressed and slid into the shower. Minutes passed before I grabbed my clothes, got dressed and slid back out, strawberry blonde hair damp and my skin squeaky clean.

I then made my way over to the counter, using one of the plug-in hair dryers to dry my hair, straightening it once it wasn't soaking. I smiled into the mirror once, shaking the strawberry-tinted locks round before exiting the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Mortal
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/15/2012, 11:43 pm

Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Opal_m12
Opal Moses

Opal walked into the steamy bathroom. She could smell all the different shampoo's and body washes. Walking towards the showers, she nearly slipped in a puddle. "Whooa..." She smirked and continued walking until she reaches her regular shower. It was the only shower with a green fabric curtain. She herself has put that curtain up after getting tired of the creamy colored ones. Opal took her backpack off her shoulder and emptied its contents onto the bench in the shower stall. Opal picked out her towel, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, clothing for the day and her make-up pouch. She striped down, entered the hot, steam filled shower and was soon engulfed in her favorite thing. Water. Opal finished up her shower and dried off in the stall. Pulling on a pair of black yoga pants and a Love Pink shirt that happened to be baby blue. Her shoes were grey TOMS. She made her way to the mirror on the wall and put on her regular mascara and shimmer gloss. She soon exited the bathroom and was on her way to half-blood hill.
Back to top Go down
http://ewkenzie.tumblr.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/20/2012, 11:53 pm

I walked in found an empy shower stall, put my clothes in the bench, took a shower, dried off, changed into my clean clothes and left.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime8/5/2012, 11:42 pm

OOC: Yeah, it was longer... but I deleted a ton of useless sucky writing |D

I stumbled into the girls’ bathroom after fetching a change of clothes from the cabin. Damned steps, tripping me like that. I kicked the wall in frustration, only because I didn’t want to break my good hand by punching it. I just felt so… I didn’t even know.
I tried not to think about how angry I was right now. So irrationally angry. I tossed the clean clothes on the floor in a pile outside of a shower stall. That probably just got them dirty, but I honestly didn’t give a flying f#ck about that right now. Despite my efforts to distract myself with other thoughts, my mind kept wandering back to Suephrom. And how much of a bipolar b#tch I was to him all the time.

I went into the stall and changed out of my torn and bloodstained clothes and tossed them on the ground, then kicked them out next to the clean-ish outfit through the gap under the door. Damn, it was cold in here. Too much air conditioning. I shivered and reached for the water control, but winced, as I’d stupidly raised my injured arm. Showering like this was f#cking hard. How was I even supposed to wash my hair? I reached with my other hand to turn the water on, and yelped when a stream of goddamn sh#t f#cking ice water shot out. FFFF. This would have been a hell of a lot easier if S-

No, don’t even f#cking think about thinking about that.

Eventually, I got myself all washed and clean, and changed into my clean clothes without injuring myself too much. Just a plain gray T-shirt and jeans. I looked in the mirror and tried to tie my hair back with just one hand. It was f#cking hard and took several tries, but I managed to put it in a decent ponytail. At least my wet hair wouldn’t be in my face constantly, now. Once I’d done that, I examined how I looked in that stupid mirror. My clothes looked fine, but my expression… bothered me. I looked upset. Guilty. Had I expected that I’d magically feel all better about myself after I’d showered? Ugh.
I shook my head, and went over to toss my old clothes in the trash. They were pretty much ruined, anyways. Might as well.

As against the grain as it felt, I knew I was going to have to find Suephrom and apologize, if only to get rid of the sinking feeling in my gut. I mean, I liked him and all that sh#t… but I was a self-centered b#tch above all else. Ugh. I actually facepalmed at myself when I realized that.

So I left, and went looking for my estranged… friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Bathroom.   Girls Bathroom. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Bathroom.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4