Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The streets of the empire state

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2011, 8:36 pm

Zen looks up with mild interest, "Anything I can help with?"
She had a debt to pay and Sage and his friend saved her butt.
Sounds like a fight. "I owe you something and don't forget who your talking to because I've had my fare share in cursed creatures."
Her eyes were like pieces of flint and looked like they could read just about anyone's secrets and read a person without any flaw.
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 5:13 am

Sage looked at Zen and shrugged. "Sure, actually that's why I was headed to my destination. It's a secure drop box for my group, that's where I was gonna drop this." He pointed to the laptop in it's case slung across his back. "It's also where I was gonna pick some equipment. A group of five cyclopes ambushed our Doc, callsign Sampi."

He pulled out a PDA and pulled up the map, the drop box was actually pretty close, within walking distance. Perfect. He replaced the PDA and began walking but looked over his shoulder. "The boss doesn't care what i do as long as those things end up dead, you wanna make some money?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/22/2011, 10:00 pm

"I don't care about money." Zen glaired at Sage, her long hair snapping in the picking up wind, "But I'll help. i need more weapons though apart from my two daggers." She started her bike again and yelled for dog to follow, "You comming or what?"
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 1:16 am

OOC: Wait, did she talk to Sage or the dog?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/31/2011, 9:10 pm

((sage))
Back to top Go down
Yukikaze
Demigod
Yukikaze

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 4:41 pm

Sage sighed holding up his hands. "Well, the drop box is within walking distance of here. I think walking is a bit stealthier then riding a bike, so there's less chance of being seen by the police again." He pulled out the PDA and showed her the map. The drop box location was only a couple hundred meters away and the mission destination was only a few hundred meters from that.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 11:13 pm

Zen was unable retain herself. She rolled her eyes, "what are dealing with apart from trolls?"
Dog growled softly and Zen shooshed dog and turned back to sage her eyes fixed on his face."theres more than one way to travle unseen also."
Suddenly she freezes hearing a noise and sees hound with two people on her back
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 4:36 pm

Eli rode on the back of Hound as she took him and Salone through the streets of empire of state looking for Zen.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 5:41 pm

A girl in a battered tank top stood on the side walk and you could see a tattoo of a wing curling over her bare shoulder. Her long black hair billowed in a gust of wind and a motorcycle sitting next to her, a nice one at that. Hound slowed to a halt and a massive dog raised it's head.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 5:47 pm

Eli slid off Hounds back and looked over at the girl standing next to the massive Dog. "I take it you must be Zen."Eli said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 5:56 pm

Dog growled and the thief stepped back, "Depends who's asking." I looked at her really did, she had changed from that night. From a terrified 12 year old.
"I am," I stepped forward. Her eyes widened,
"Salone," Then she ran at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 6:00 pm

"We need your help. The names Eli by the way."Eli said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 6:21 pm

I peeled myself of Salone and shot the dude Eli a nasty look and was very tempted to break his nose but resisted the temptation.
"Good to know." I say crossing my arms. "Whats up?"
"Ian."
My face darkened. "That snot rag? "
She smiled, "He's supposed to be dead."
"Aw, but isn't that your area?"
"Yes."
I look at Eli," how do you play into this Toe rag?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 6:29 pm

"He saw me and Salone talking and thought we were together. Now he wants my head as much as he wants hers."Eli said ignoring the Toe Rag comment even though his sand rose anyway. He forced it back into the gord but it wouldn't stay there long.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 6:41 pm

Zen rolled her eyes, "were is he then?"
"You see about that hesatcamphalfbloodwhichtruelyisrealyandimnotcrazy." Salone said all this very fast.

"This again?" Zen rolled her eyes. "No can do."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/3/2012, 6:43 pm

"We aren't lying to you."Eli said to her. He prepared to have to use his powers but held them back for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 11:33 pm

Zen drew up her lip in a snarl. "Every thing is a lie. Life is a lie. Why we living is a lie."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2012, 11:41 pm

"Then how is this a lie?"Eli asked her and then his made a ball of sand appear in his hand, the easily seen coming from the gord on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 12:01 am

"There are several unexplained things here in this world and your one of their many freaks." Zen said. Dog growled a warning.
"Zen," Salone said warning her.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 12:10 am

"Freak? Maybe. Able to understand the truth of things. Definetly."Eli meerely answered and then statred to walk away and let Salone try.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 12:35 am

"Zen listen to me then," Salone pleaded. "I need your help I have few people I can trust in this situation."

"I told you I only steal not spy."

"then steal his heart."
Zen's eyes narrowed. "There is a price."
"I'll pay it."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 12:44 am

Eli stood next to Hound and petted her as Salone and Zen talked to one another.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:00 am

A cold smile spread over her face, "I need a new weapon when you have one then I'll help but until then adios." She jumped onto her bike and kicked it to life. Then rode off leaving Dog to follow behind of foot.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:35 am

"How did it go?"He asked walking back over to Salone.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:39 am

"Not good," I bit my lip. "She wants a sword as payment. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The streets of the empire state
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next