Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The streets of the empire state

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:54 pm

I swore again, "Ian."
I broke out of his grasp. "Go."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:59 pm

"Don't make me leave you, Salone. Please let me deal with him." Eli said to her as the sand leaked of of his gord. The sand filled the chamber and enclosed the space around them. "The sand will let you threw but no one else. Please let me handle this." He begged her as Ian got closer and closer. How that killer found this place, Eli definitely wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/25/2012, 12:13 am

"Eli," I looked him directly in the eye. "If you trust me one bit you will leave. For me."
I swallowed. "I don't want him dead. I just want to figure him out."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/25/2012, 1:46 am

Eli hated it but he finally gave in. "Ok...but be careful, Salone." he said then the sand retracted into his gord. He turned and chased after the man leaving Salone to deal with that guy.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/25/2012, 10:35 pm

I turned swallowing. I wondered how long until Ian showed up. Then I say him dressed as a ninja. He came at me with a punch to the stomach and I twisted out of the way and round house kicked him. Long battle short it turned into a Brazilian Ju-Jitsu fest. We broke away panting.
"You have gotten Stronger Salone, I applaud you."
"Ian why- why do you to "
He let out a bone chilling laugh, "who says I'm Ian or even human for that matter."\
Then he walked away with a strange feline grace.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/25/2012, 11:06 pm

Eli cursed himself silently. He hated himself for leaving Salone, but arguing with her was something that he didn't want to do. He caught up to the man and he was holding a sword that miracurously was Cb. "This....this is great." He said as he took the sword in his hand.

((You're gonna have to describe the sword or something. I wouldn't know what Zen would like.))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 12:45 am

I was breathing heavily when I got back to Eli. The blade had been dyed a pale blue with a black hilt with an Onyx stone.
"That is fantastic."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 7:57 am

Eli was relived when he heard Salone and saw that she was ok. He was even happier when he heard her approval of the sword. "How much do we owe for the sword?" He asked the man.

The man shook his head no and raised his hand to wave the question off. "Free of charge this time. But make sure to find sometime to visit again, son." He said.

Eli smirked and nodded. "It's a deal." He said and then led Salone back out of this place.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:10 pm

I was breathing heavily and could feel a bruise developing on my rib cage. I held the sword in my hands, it was light and flexible. Beyond any workmanship I had ever seen.
"This is very old work."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:22 pm

"It should be. From my understanding these caves have been here since ancients times. The Nordic Vikings that came here started these caverns. And they have been ever expanding since then." Eli said to her as they left.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:29 pm

"Hmm." I pulled my eyes away from Eli's face. "Still expanding?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:32 pm

"So long as there are weapons being made in the world these caves will be here to take in and store what's left behind." He told her as they got back to the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:43 pm

"Aha," I say to the explanation. "That is what I was confused about."
I rub my shoulder and touch the rapidly forming scar on my face. I was Unnerved by the ninja saying he was not Ian. I told Eli about the encounter and conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/29/2012, 11:51 pm

Eli raised an eyebrow. "Not even human? What the hell is going on?'" He said as they walked up the stairs. "It's like nothing is going the way we think it is..." He said and rubbed his head..a painful throbbing beating against his skull.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 12:02 am

"You okay?" I asked taking his hand away from his face and looking for the headache culprit. "Exactly my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 12:07 am

"I dont know, Salone....I guess this whole situation has gotten me confused in so many ways." He said to her and slid down to the ground. They had left the cave by now.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 12:15 am

"Who ever is playing with up is smart and we have to be smarter. Its Arizona all over again." I sigh and slide down next to him. I traced circles on the back of his hand with my thumb absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 12:19 am

"Salone. What if we don't figure this out? I....I don't know if I can leave you like that again.." He told her and tightened his grip on here hand.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 7:24 pm

"I don't know." I say looking at him intently. "If that happens it will probably turn into an all out bloodbath."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/1/2012, 7:33 pm

Eli sighed and looked at the store. "We need to go find Zen. After all that's why we came here." He said to her halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 5:54 pm

"I'm already here." A soft voice said.
I stood up abruptly. "Dont dooo that!"
Zen smiled. "Its my job.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 6:01 pm

Eli smirks. "Not bad." He said to Zen and then gave Salone a light smile. His eyes asking to relax a little bit for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 8:12 pm

I roll my eyes. Zen looked at me expectantly. "I understand, you have a sword."
i hand it over and she unshiethes it. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 8:53 pm

Eli just stood there in silence not really sure what to tell either of them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 8:59 pm

I look at Eli. "you ready?"
Zen looks at me, her eyes narrow. "As I'll ever be."
I climb onto hound as soon as we get outside. Zen gets on after me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The streets of the empire state
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next