Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter

Go down 
+4
Dena
Hannah
Dexter
Shade
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Empty
PostSubject: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 6:12 pm

Romulus Regenald only known son of Quirinus and one of Trey's many adopted, as well as real, siblings walks through the gate winking at the beautiful young lady on guard duty today. She blushes madly and alows him inside only for him to chuckle, shaking his head as he goes listening to 'Running with the Devil' by Van Halen. A song he believes sota describes his life as well as his siblings life, their 'pops' is in ever sense of the word a devil who believes he can play God. Sad part is, with all the demi-gods' he's aquired over the years and how amazing he is on DNA research he probably could sooner or later 'advance' the human race into the next stage of evolution just like he plans on doing. Romulus sighs running a hand through his hair wondering what in the world he is supposed to do, he is Dr. Regenald's biggest asset in the so called evolution process because of his first ability, gift, or whatever the hell you want to call it. Trey believes he is the most important piece and to be honest he probably is going to be the one whose power is distributed amongs 'The Good Doctor's' test subjects but Romulus is how their going to be able to tell the damn thing worked or not. In all honesty he is torn between weather or not that is something he wants to be involved with, but does he really have a choice? All this runs through the young man's head as he walks into the camp to find his sibling(s), wondering how the greek Regenald's are fairing with their part of the plan in 'ol Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:04 am

Dominic walks up to the Decumanian Gate and waited for it to open. It was a pretty short wait but it seemed long enough for Dominic's thoughts to start picking up. There wasn't much to think about to most people but all Dominic cared about was finding any of his other runaway siblings. He was sure that Lupa had told him that Trey was here but he wasn't entirely sure so he keep his hopes on a low until he found his brother or brothers in case anyone else was here. Soon the gate doors opened and Dominic walked through. And headed straight toward the lake after finding out where it was. He wasn't sure why he was going there but as far as anybody would care Dominic could just be wanting to go swimming.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:33 am

As I approach the gate thingy, I can't help but wonder if there are rats in this camp.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:35 am

I bite my red lips as I walk up, backpack lazily sliding on my shoulder. This is... intimidating. Just a little. As long as there no freaky Cat goddess Im good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:42 am

I walked steadily forwards, tapping the ground ahead of my with my cane to make sure I wouldn't trip over anything. Beside me, I could hear Nanny's slightly labored footsteps as she walked with me, dragging my suitcase of clothes and my toothbrush and other such things.

"Now, dear, are you sure this is a good idea?" she worried. "I mean, being minor-

"Still dangerous," I sighed again. Nanny worried too much.

Suddenly, I heard her footsteps stop, and I stopped too.

"I cannot go farther," she sounded startled. "You'll have to go on alone."

"It will be alright," I said, and stretched an empty hand out in the general direction of her voice for the handle of my suitcase. I felt it being placed in my palm, and then the downward drag of gravity. It was a good thing this had wheels, because I would not have been able to lift it.

"Goodbye, dear," mumbled a choked-up Nanny as she hugged me farewell. I heard her footsteps retreat back towards the car.

I turned back towards the direction of the camp, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:43 am

As I stare up at the gate, I hear some mumbling behind me, so I naturally turn twords it.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:44 am

I wearily collapsed on my knee's rolling onto my back and throwing my arm over my eyes. I'd walked here - without hitchhiking - all the way from Arizona. Win. Epic win. I moved my arm slightly to see two other people.

Well, this could get... interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:45 am

I wondered how far away the gate was...? No matter. I would be alright. I kept walking in the same direction, though doubt crept into my mind. What if I was going the wrong way?
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:45 am

I hear a thump and turn my head again. More instincts.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:47 am

Oh well. They can ignore me if they want. Ill get up... eventually.

I never noticed how hard it was TO WALK ACROSS VARIOUS STATES. Thanks god...gods? I'm in good shape. Though a cherry coke sounds amazing right now. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:48 am

Oh, dear me, I probably WAS going the wrong way. But I knew I was still on a path - the feel of my cane hitting the stone was different than it would have been for dirt or grass. Unless all of the ground here was covered in stone...?
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:49 am

I look backwards to see if my dad was still there. Nope. I hurridly open up my suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:50 am

I sneezed. Gross... pollen sucks. I rolled over onto my stomache (Cause I'm a genius), faceplanting into the grass. I blindy searched my pocket for my Ipod touch and checked the time.

I wonder if Dad noticed I'm gone yet.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:52 am

I stick my hand in and probe around for.. yes! I bring out a KitKat bar.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:52 am

I froze mid-step, because I heard some sort of loud thump. Was it a monster?! Oh, dear, I was dead meat.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:00 am

I heard a thump and looks up from my grass-pillow to see a girl blindly stumbling around. Well, she's probably going here, right? "Yo! Whitey!" I called, not knowing her name.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:01 am

I carefully rip open the rapper and stick somechocolate in my mouse. Better than i ever remembered....mmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:03 am

Whitey.

I wrinkled my nose in irritation. "Are you talking to me?" I called out into the wild dark yonder.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:04 am

"Mhm. Are you lost?" I called. She seemed offended. Eh, I'd apologize later. I'm in a lazy mood :3
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:10 pm

I cram the whole bar into my mouth. Best.Chocolate.Evar.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:47 pm

"No, I- I am not lost..." I muttered in denial, then gave up the act and sighed. "Yes, actually, I am a bit lost..."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 8:42 pm

"Mm. Kay, going to camp?" I asked, sitting up into a cross-legged position. I stretched my arms and rolled my shoulders, hearing a slight crack.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 9:46 pm

"Yes..." I tried to keep the note of fear in my voice at a minumum. That crack sounded an awful lot like popping joints. Were they popping their knuckles? Was this person going to beat me up? Oh, I was surely going to die...
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 11:55 pm

I look back down at my fingers. My first bite of chocolate. In ten years. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:20 am

I stood up, dusting off my skinny jeans and readjusting my backpack. I walked up to the girl, my eyebrows furrowing. Her eyes... what was wrong with them? I mentally shrugged, not wanting to be nosy.

"Your going the wrong way..." I informed her. I noticed the cane in her hand. Whitey seemed to be blind... no wonder ^^. "I can show you the way, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next