Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter

Go down 
+4
Dena
Hannah
Dexter
Shade
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 7:12 pm

I knew it. How very embarrassing. My face felt warm, which I knew indicated something called 'blushing', which told everyone that I was embarrassed. I awkwardly tugged at the edge of my blindfold, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 7:30 pm

Kaden wearily approached the area, and officially entered Camp.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:36 pm

"Its nothing to be embarassed about." I said, my motherly/protective instinct kicking in. SHe was so...so...CUTE! Not that I'd ever admit to saying(thinking) this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:40 pm

"Could you kindly point me in the correct direction?" I asked, apprehensively. I was a bit suspicious of this person...

Last edited by Rachel on 11/28/2011, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:41 pm

I mentally sweatdropped. I don't think me pointing would do her much good in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:44 pm

"... I meant lead me there, not actually point," I clarified. Goodness, blind people just cannot use any sort of figure of speech, can they...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:46 pm

I smiled and chuckled, though I tried passing it off as a cough. I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled in the correct direction. "C'mon then."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:48 pm

I was led along, not really having a choice but to trust this girl, dragging my suitcase behind us. "What was your name, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:50 pm

I started walking along absentmindedly, looking around. When the girl spoke, I turned my head back slightly, looking at her... eye covering thing. "I'm Deserta, but I go by Dez too." I informed her. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:53 pm

Deserta sounded like an interesting name. It reminded me of desert. "I am Rhiannon-Aithne. But you can call me Rhiannon. Or Aithne. Whatever floats your boat."

I wondered how much farther it was to the gate. Surely I had not been this off track.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:55 pm

"Rihannon-Aithine." I tried out once. Long name, but it was a shame to shorten it - it was pretty. And I don't think she'd appreciate being called Whitey.

"I can't believe you'd been that off track." I commented with thinly hid amusement.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:57 pm

"Well sorry," I grumbled, abashed. It wasn't like I could tell where I was going.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:00 am

"I'm just teasing." I said, smiling. I saw the gates in front of me and stopped.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:01 am

We came to a sudden halt, and I nearly ran into Dez. Er, well, walked into Dez. "Are we at the entrance now?"
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:03 am

"Mhm." I giggled. "Sorry... should've warned you." It was... big. Only word to describe it. Very, very big.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:04 am

"That's okay..." Oh. Look. I used a contraction. Strange things, those are...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:06 am

"We should probably go in." I commented, feeling slightly nervous but not showing it in any form. I did finger my ipod though - I can never keep still when excited.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:07 am

"Yes. Do you know what it will be like, in there?" I hoped that it would not be too scary... and that no mad axe-murderers would attack me...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:11 am

I bit my lip, thinking. "No, but I heard we get a welcome baloon and a party." I said in a serious voice, trying to keep form laughing. It was fun to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:14 am

"Hmm, really? That does not seem quite right... they probably do not even know that we are here..." I thought that she was being serious, but then detected the hidden sarcasm.
"Oh. Ha, ha. How funny."
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:15 am

I started laughing but calmed down a few seconds later. "Well, at least were not alone, right?" I said in a more serious tone, smiling at her though I knew she couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 12:17 am

"Unless a mad axe-Donald Duck jumps out at one of us..." I muttered under my breath, to myself. Did I mention that I was afraid of mad axe-murderers? Especially the sneaky ones that I would not be able to hear coming. Did they even have axes here?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 7:50 am

ooc: And now Chelly has given me an Idea for a character XD

I've been needing another crazy one to torture one of yours...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 11:40 am

OOC: God I love you Randy <3 xP

BIC: "I highly doubt there's crazy mad ax-murderers here." I told her, poking her forhead.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:37 pm

OOC: It replaced "Donald Duck" with "Donald Duck". x_X

BIC: "You're probably right," I admitted. "But you can never be too careful..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter   Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing through the Decumanian Gate into Camp Jupiter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next