Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ami Elisabeth King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Ami Elisabeth King Empty
PostSubject: Ami Elisabeth King   Ami Elisabeth King Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 2:38 pm

Character Name: Ayame (Ami) Elisabeth King
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): She has shoulder-length black hair thats wavy, and bangs that either cover her left eye or she has then clipped back. Her eyes are a light hazel, almost golden-brown. She's very short at 5'0" tall, and she's not very "Developed." She's not pale, but her skins fair and creamy colored. She has her ears pierced, twice on both sides, and usually has studs in. She has a birthmark on the back of her neck that she hides with a purple choker.

God and mortal parent: Apollo and Unknown
Powers**: She has the ability to create beams of light from the palms of her hands, in any color. She doesn't use them often, and they can get fairly bright. Like when someone points a flashlight into your eyes after you've been in a movie-theatre bright. It can last between 1 and 3 minutes, and she can do it about eight or so times.

Flaws: Over-confident, a little arrogant, stubborn as heck, TERRIFIED of ladybugs. Terrified. She's rather bold and tends to speak her mind and she has a bit of a hero complex along with slightly abandoment issues, but there not very pronounced. She's veery independent also. She has difficulty focusing.
Pets: Nada. Though she wants one <3
Weapon: She uses a japanese Katana (CB of course), along with other ninja-style weapons. Shes a bit of an Otaku ^^"
Talents/Skills: She's rather talented at singing though she hates doing it in front of crowds, and she's amazing balance wise. She took gymnastics and Karate for six or so years, so she's very fast and very agile.

RP Example*: "Will you cut it out?" Mei snapped angrilly and I smirked at her slightly, still scuffing my shoes on the ground. We were walking on the way hoem from school once again. I had my headphones around my neck and my backpack slung carelessy over my shoulder. Mei looked bored and annoyed as usual.

"Nope." I informed her, much to her dismay...heh, no pun intended. The song changed to a vocaloid one that I sang along to, knowing the japanese lyrics by heart. Just a normal day.

How boring.

Biography*: Ami spent the first four years of her life with her birth-mother and older half-sister Mei. They were happy, but when there mother got sick with cancer and passed away when Ami was four, they were sent to live with there aunt and uncle.

You see, there Aunt was always working. She worked as a waitress and a bartender, and she never seemed to have a day off. Mr. Uncle on the other hand, was a lazy bum who didn't have a job. He was a *coughcough* drunk, and spent all day watching NFL and drinking beer.

Ami was very close with her sister who was nine years older then her, up until her sister met her new "Bad" friends and started getting suspended. And arrested. Mutliple times. Ami became a little more independent, but she really wanted to get a little attention. She got straight A's at school - nothing. She got straight F's - nothing. She even broke her wrist (on purpose) - nothing. Fed up with that, she threw herself into the things she loved: Anime, freerunning, and music.

Ami was happy to be able to go to camp-half blood, thinking that since she was half GOD she might get some recognition from her family; but nothing. She stays around all year, though sometimes she leaves to go visit her sister, because she misses her.

Notes: She loves tomatoes <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Ami Elisabeth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ami Elisabeth King   Ami Elisabeth King Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:31 pm

Can you specify these "other ninja-style weapons"? I want to make sure no one's running around with those flying decapitation machines.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Ami Elisabeth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ami Elisabeth King   Ami Elisabeth King Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:37 pm

Kunai knives, Shuriken... thats bout it XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Ami Elisabeth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ami Elisabeth King   Ami Elisabeth King Icon_minitime11/29/2011, 3:51 pm

Alrighty then. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ami Elisabeth King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ami Elisabeth King   Ami Elisabeth King Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ami Elisabeth King
Page 1 of 1